- Elegment ID: CO_Alamosa15
- State: Colorado
- County: Alamosa County
- Address: Vista Dr, Alamosa, CO 81101
- Size: 2.35 Acres
- GPS: 37.467537, -105.691276
- Parcel ID: 541708003015 / 541708003016
- Title: Free & Clear, Colorado Special Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Road: County Maintained Vista Dr
- Elevation: 7,547 feet
- Terrain: Level, flat
- Taxes: $132.52 per year
- HOA: None
- Electric: Electric pole across street on east boundary
- Water: Need domestic well or local water hauling
- Sewer: Need septic system
- Phone: Cell or Satellite
Google Map Directions: https://goo.gl/maps/imsg6oVzBrgyVz9d9
Corners and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1ustQDvHTD4P24poia8bdMWN6JDX8S8ia&usp=sharing
Imagine camping under the night-time Colorado skies with NO city noise or light pollution. Escape the city and retreat to your OWN weekend getaway. Park your RV here or build. Use your 2.35 acres parcel for 4-wheeling, motocross, camping! Right off US-160, 10 miles to Alamosa, 12 miles to San Louis Valley Regional Airport! Nearest Towns: Alamosa, Blanca, Fort Garland, Colorado City, Pueblo.
There are also many opportunities for outdoor recreation within a short distance of the property. San Luis State Park, now known as San Luis State Wildlife Area, is 1,691 acres of Wildlife Area and is located just 30 minutes from the property. Activities here include four miles of gravel trails for hiking & mountain biking, Bird Watching, Boating, Fishing, Hunting and Camping featuring electrical hookups, grills, and a dump station. Find more information on the above activities here.
No HOA, HOA Fees, or Time Limit to Build
- Livestock is permitted on the property.
- Single Family House / Site Build Home minimum dwelling size is 500 square feet.
- Single & Double Wide Mobile / Manufactured Homes are also allowed on the property with minimum size 600 square feet.
- Residential Use Standards for the property can be found starting on page 29 of the Alamosa County Land Use Code.
- Water needs to drill a well for the underground water of Rio Grande River, average depth between 60-80 feet in the area. Colorado Division of Water Resources (Website)
- Electricity Lines & Poles are located at the road nearby the lot, by Xcel Energy
400 Washington Ave, Alamosa, CO 81101 Phone: (Website)
- Telephone, Internet & Cable by Jade Communications
129 Santa Fe Avenue, Alamosa, CO 81101 Phone: 719-589-5140 (Website)
- Curbside Trash Service by Waste Management in the area, with a setup cost of $80, and a 96 or 64 gallon container serviced every week at $18/month. Phone: 719-852-5895 (Website)
- Alamosa Elementary School
- Ortega Middle School
- Alamosa High School
Adams State University is a state-supported liberal arts university in Alamosa, Colorado, United States. The school is located in the San Luis Valley, home to the Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve. The university offers undergraduate programs in physical and social sciences, fine arts, business and nursing, and specializes in educator curricula in several disciplines. Adams State also offers graduate degrees in history, art, business (MBA), and educator programs, including counselor education; the school also has a postgraduate (PhD) program in counselor education. The university has an active athletic program, both in participatory sports and in athletics educator training; the Adams State Grizzlies athletic teams compete under the auspices of the Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference. (Website)
Distance to Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 14 minutes to Alamosa, CO : Population 10,000 (more info)
- 13 minutes to Alamosa National Wildlife Refuge (more info)
- 24 minutes to Smith Reservoir (more info)
- 30 minutes to San Luis State Wildlife Area (more info)
- 45 minutes to Great Sand Dunes National Park (more info)
- 1 hour 26 minutes to Wolf Creek Ski Area (more info)
- 2 hours 30 minutes to Colorado Springs, CO : Population 500,000 (more info)
- 3 hours 34 minutes to Denver, CO : Population 1+ Million (more info)
How to visit the property?
Search GPS 37.467537, -105.691276 in Google Maps for Directions to the property.
- Northwest Corner: 37.468491, -105.692134
- Northeast Corner: 37.468491, -105.691045
- Southwest Corner: 37.467413, -105.692118
- Southeast Corner: 37.467447, -105.691072
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.