- We provide the best Buyer Protection on your land title.
- Cash Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed.
- Seller Financed Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed + Deed of Trust.
- No fees for Buyer if closing in-house. Buyer responsible for current year and subsequent year property taxes.
- Elegment ID: FAR_CA_Alturas01
- County/State: Modoc County, California
- Address: Fresno Road, Alturas, Modoc County, California, 96101
- GPS: 41.40486, -120.63573
- Parcel Number: 36281015000
- Size: 1.77 Acres
- Title: Free & Clear, California Grant Deed
- Zoning: Residential / Recreational
- Road: Two-Sided Road Frontage
- Elevation: 4370 feet
- Terrain: flat
- Taxes: $283 per year
- POA: $95 per year
- Water: Need well
- Sewer: Need septic tank
- Phone: Cell or Satellite
- Legal: LOT 50, BLOCK 16, L.U. 2, California Pines
This property is located in the California Pines community inside of Modoc County. Modoc is known for its plentiful wildlife, hunting, fishing, camping and other outdoor activities. Driving down to the lake area you will find the Lodge/Clubhouse which offers dining, lounge, swimming pool, and other recreational activities. No Back Neighbors! The Southern boundary of this land boarders directly to thousands acres of BLM land. The land is also surrounded by acres of Modoc National Forest, Modoc National Wildlife Refuge, and BLM state land. If a peaceful country lifestyle is what you desire, come vacation, retire, or build your getaway here. 10 miles past the lodge area is Alturas, CA where you find shopping, dining, and retail stores with all the charm of a small country town. This land is in California Pines Subdivision Lake Unit 2.
This property is Manufactured Home, Modular Home, and RV Camping Friendly:
- Building Requirements: Every residence, dwelling and/or summer cabin constructed on the lot shall contain a minimum of 1000 square feet of full enclosed floor area devoted to living purposes (exclusive of roofed or unroofed porches, terraces, garages, carports, and other outbuildings). Details can be found on Page 4 of California Pines Development Restrictions (Website).
- Double Wide Manufactured Home, Modular Home, Site Build Home on foundation are allowed.
- Camping is allowed for up to 30 days per stay, up to 90 days per calendar year
- Electricity: Lines & Poles are located at the road in front of property, by Surprise Valley Electric (buyer to verify connection cost).
516 US Highway 395 E, Alturas, CA 96101 Phone: 530-233-3511 (Website)
- Water: will need a well: Conner’s Well Drilling Co. 530-233-3837; Modoc Drilling 530-233-5181; Modoc Pump Co. 530-279-2218
- Sewer: will need a septic tank. A&M Pump & Plumbing 530-233-2775; Heard Plumbing 530-233-5181; Kings Backhoe & Well Drilling 530-294-5921
- Telephone / Internet / Cable TV service provided by Frontier Communication
Phone: 844-322-9469 (Website)
- Trash Service is by Waste Management in Alturas, CA
335 N Main St, Alturas, CA 96101 Phone: 530-233-2373 (Website)
Entrance to California Pines Community:
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 12 minutes to California Pines Lodge
- 17 minutes to Alturas, CA (county seat of Modoc County)
- 17 minutes to Alturas Elementary School
- 17 minutes to Modoc Medical Clinic
- 17 minutes to Modoc National Wildlife Refuge
- 18 minutes to Modoc High School
- 19 minutes to Dollar General
- 19 minutes to Alturas Municipal Airport (AAT)
- 25 minutes to Dorris Reservoir
- 5 hours to Sacramento (capital of California)
How to arrange a visit to the land?
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.
Copy and paste 41.40486, -120.63573 into Google Maps on your computer or smartphone:
- Northeast Corner: 41.40486, -120.63519
- Northwest Corner: 41.40486, -120.63573
- Southwest Corner: 41.40344, -120.63573
- Southeast Corner: 41.40344, -120.63519
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: Google Map Link
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: Google Map Link
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)