- Elegment ID: TX_Anderson02
- State: Texas
- County: Anderson County
- Address: County Road 321, Tennessee Colony, TX 75861
- GPS: 31.86334, -95.96952
- Size: 1.00 Acre Undivided Interest Buildable Space with Access to 224 Acres Unrestricted Land
- Dimension: 215 ft x 203 ft
- Parcel Number: R0838084
- Title: Free & Clear, Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Unrestricted
- Terrain: Flat
- Taxes: $60.04/year
- POA: None
- Road: County Road
- Electric: Brazos Electric Co-Op (903-874-8968, Website, buyer to verify connection cost)
- Water: BCY Water Supply Corporation (903-928-2841, Website, buyer to verify tap-in cost)
- Sewer: need septic
- Phone: local service provider
- Internet: local service provider
- Trees: wooded, flat
- FEMA Flood Zone: NOT in FEMA flood zone
- RV’s: RV is allowed
- Mobile Homes: mobile home is allowed
- Legal: A0001 ACOSTA, JUAN N, BLOCK 2179 TRACT 1XC15 (#41)
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/19XpgBTF95RiPVqc9
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=183wtORHkuBqtwq3dIGkHxeMKdyOAM4PL&usp=sharing
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
This is a 1.00 acre undivided interest out of 224 acres land. According to Cornell Law School, Undivided Interest = ownership right to use and possess property that is shared by two or more co-owners. No individual co-owner has an exclusive right to any portion of the property. (Definition)
You will became one of the owners that jointly own this 224 acres tract. You will have full access to 224 acres for hunting and fishing. Neighbors have had luck hunting hogs, deer, and other small games on this land. A few neighbors have built a fishing/boat dock by Trinity River along the northern boundary of this 224 acres (see map for exact location). $20/year gets you the gate key and parking tag to the fishing/boat dock. We have purchased gate key / parking tag, and will transfer to new owner upon closing.
You can also build on 1 acre land within this 224 acres tract. We have identified a 1-acre space by County Road 321 that can easily get electric and water service (see map above). This land is unrestricted, meaning you an park your RV, move your mobile home/manufactured home/mobile home, or do a site-build home on this land.
This property allows:
- Full-Time RV Living, Motor Home, Portable Camper, Travel Trailer, Mobile Camper
- Full-Time Mobile Home
- Full-Time Manufactured Home
- Full-Time Modular Home
- Full-Time Single Family House / Site Build Home
Buyers please study and understand undivided interest before purchase.
The Trinity River is a 710 mile long river in Texas, and is the longest river with a watershed entirely within Texas. It rises in extreme northern Texas, a few miles south of the Red River. The headwaters are separated by the high bluffs on the southern side of the Red River. Fishing in the Trinity River from the banks, piers, rocky outcroppings and kayaks is growing as anglers – from those just casually dropping in a line and to others seriously hunting fish by casting flies – rediscover the river and all it has to offer. You will be fishing in your own backyard! Trinity River has a diverse fish population including catfish – Flathead, Blue and Channel – along with Crappie, Bluegill, Redbreast and Redear sunfish.
Lake Bottom Wildlife Area:
Lake Bottom Wildlife Area is a fun, marshy, excursion only 22 minutes from the property. Known as a popular spot for foul hunting, Lake Bottom attracts hunters from around the area to hunt waterfowl, feral hogs, and they even have special randomly permitted deer hunts. When it isn’t hunting season, Lake Bottom is used by researchers to study local Texas wildlife, which in return results in better management of the land, increasing the enjoyment for everyone.
Fairfield Lake State Park:
Only 33 minutes from this newly listed property, you’ll find Fairfield Lake State Park. This incredible park and lake are a must-see destination if you’re looking to get out on the water, and have a blast! Fairfield Lake State park is known for its water skiing and jet skiing, and boating. But you don’t just have to go fast, take it slow and fish for Largemouth bass, and Catfish. And when you’re done, they have campsites if you want to spend the night under the stars.
Richland Chambers Lake:
If you love to fish, then you’re probably already on your way to Richland Chambers Lake. Less than an hour from the property, unbeatable fishing awaits. Anglers routinely pull up amazing catfish, as well as crappie, white, and hybrid striped bass. Fairfield lake also offers different campsites, from campsites with running water, to rustic camp sites, which are at least a two mile hike to reach.
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 10 minutes to Tennessee Colony, TX
- 23 minutes to The University of Texas at Tyler – Palestine Campus
- 25 minutes to City of Palestine, Texas (County Seat of Anderson County)
- 29 minutes to Richland-Chambers Reservoir
- 29 minutes to Big Lake Bottom Wildlife Area
- 30 minutes to Palestine High School
- 30 minutes to Walmart Super Center
- 43 minutes to Fairfield Lake State Park
- 56 minutes to Lake Palestine
- 1 hour 27 minutes to Davy Crockett National Forest
- 1 hour 34 minutes to Dallas, Texas
- 2 hour 51 minutes to Houston, Texas
How to visit the property?
Search 31.86334, -95.96952 in Google Maps for Directions to the property.
- West Corner: 31.86371, -95.97003
- South Corner: 31.86334, -95.96952
- East Corner: 31.86377, -95.96906
- North Corner: 31.86414, -95.96956
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.