- Elegment ID: AR_Scott_Y-City
- State: Arkansas
- County: Scott County
- Address: 104 Hwy 270
- GPS: 34.73659, -94.07658
- Size: 5.12 Acres
- Dimension: 338 ft x 660 ft
- Parcel Number: 00103036000
- Title: Free & Clear, Special Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Some trees and hills, creek
- Taxes: $64.06 per year
- POA: None
- Road: County Road
- Electric: by local service provider
- Water: by local service provider
- Sewer: Need septic
- Phone: Cell or Landline
- Internet: Local service provider
- Trees: wooded, partially cleared, secluded, privacy
- RV’s: RV is allowed
- Mobile Homes: mobile home is allowed
- City Limit: property is OUTSIDE of the city limits
Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/n8z2b1SSG9HJBME98
Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1N0qRsZUPo1rYLozPtciWtDRIxG9iexA6&usp=sharing
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
An unbeatable opportunity to own over 5 acres of land which backs up to mill creek in Y City has just hit the market, and now is your chance to capitalize on this unrestricted property with power and water access, perfect for your family’s new home, or your commercial business. Double your benefit as this land allows Residential AND Commercial use! Historically used for residential, it’s perfectly located on a famous corner of Y City that would make an ideal location for your commercial business!
Not seeking land for the family business, but interested instead in making family memories? Looking for the ability to relax to the sounds of the running creek and the starry sky as far as the eye can see? This quiet property offers a great escape from the busy city and provides the perfect location to build those memories! Covered only by trees, and a beautiful red barn, this 5.12 acre property is located at the junction between Highway 71, and 270, giving you easy travel north, south, and east. One of the best features about this property is that it backs up to Mill Creek, known for great fishing in the Ouachita national forest. With such a large property, you’ll have plenty of options for where to build, and find the most private, picturesque building site. Enjoy camping, build your very own cozy cabin, or start a family business on this 5.12 acres of land.
This property is located just far enough from major cities to be a weekend get-away while still being able to enjoy many of the attractions and entertainment offered by each. No matter if you desire a country cabin or a thriving business, you don’t want to miss your opportunity on this land!
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 5 minutes to Boles, AR
- 24 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 51 minutes to Sunset Point Vista
- 1 hour 12 minutes to Fort Smith, AR
- 2 hours 31 minutes to Little Rock, AR : Population 197,881, 000 (more info)
- 2 hours 31 minutes to Pinnacle Mountain State Park
- 3 hours 44 minutes to Shreveport, Louisiana: Population 188,987,000 (more info)
- 3 hours 59 minutes to Oklahoma City, OK : Population 649,021,000 (more info)
How to visit the property?
Search GPS 34.73659, -94.07658 in Google Maps for Directions to the property.
- Northwest Corner: 34.73659, -94.07658
- Southwest Corner: 34.73487, -94.07729
- Southeast Corner: 34.73472, -94.07582
- Northeast Corner: 34.73667, -94.07582
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.