|County||San Bernardino County|
|Address||Maccele Rd, Morongo Valley, CA 92256|
|Title||Free & Clear, Grant Deed|
|Zoning||Residential (Rural Living)|
|Taxes||$64 per year|
|Road||Dirt Road (by Right of Way $340 per year)|
|Water||Need well or alternative source|
|Sewer||Need septic or alternate source|
|Phone||Cell or Satellite|
|Internet||DSL, Cable Mode, Satellite|
Urban amenities with Great Mountain View! This 5 acres hill-top residential land parcel is located in the northwest corner of Morongo Valley. Direct view of San Jacinto Mountain Snow Caps and surrounding Morongo Valley mountains from the property. This beautiful land is surrounded by the San Gorgonio Wildlife Preservation Area in the northern (80 acres state owned BLM land), and western (40 acres state owned BLM land) boundaries.
A 0.6 miles dirt road from Maccele Road leads to the property (see map). Right of Way access granted by California Bureau of Land Management for $340 per year annual fee for a 10-feet single lane road usage. This road runs through the 80 acres state owned wildlife preservation area.
Being rural living residential zoned, this land is suitable for single family houses, cabins, ranch, etc. Maximum 1 unit per 2.5 acres, minimum 725 square feet, maximum building height 35 feet according to San Bernardino County Land Use Code (Website).
- DSL: By Frontier Internet, speed 6-15Mbps, starting from $20/month
Phone: (844) 229-0847 (Website)
- Cable Modem: By Spectrum Internet, speed 100-300 Mbps, starting from $50/month
Phone: (833) 576-4293 (Website)
- Satellite Internet: By Viasat Internet, speed 25-30 Mbps, starting from $50/month
Phone: (844) 381-3162 (Website)
School District: Morongo Unified School District
- Morongo Valley Elementary School
- La Contenta Junior High School
- Yucca Valley High School
Major points of interest:
- 5 minutes to Morongo Valley downtown
- 20 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 30 minutes to Three Sisters Peaks
- 1 hour to City of San Bernardino with population of 220,000
- 1 hour 30 minutes to City of Irvine with population of 280,000
- 1 hour 46 minutes to Los Angeles downtown with population of 4 million
- 2 hours to Los Angeles International Airport
How to Find the Land:
To best help you find the property and any of the boundary line corners, copy and paste any of these GPS coordinates into Google Maps on your computer or smartphone with your GPS turned on:
- Northeast Corner: 34.05411, -116.60146
- Northwest Corner: 34.05413, -116.60252
- Southwest Corner: 34.05234, -116.60254
- Southeast Corner: 34.05233, -116.60148
For example: copy and paste “34.05233, -116.60148” (with the comma and the dash) into the search bar in Google Maps to find the exact location. We recommend this method as the best way to locate the property because the land will be unmarked with no signs or survey stakes.
How to arrange a visit to the property?
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.