Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/L9yXEXqfMa9qDj5KA
Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1KGe5aZeS6BbKdBybW_r-i5_0unhQFC7i&usp=sharing
- Elegment ID: TX_Cherokee3
- State: Texas
- County: Cherokee County
- Address: Taylor Rd, Jacksonville, TX 75766 (cross road FM 1910)
- GPS: 31.85634, -95.23276
- Size: 0.25 Acres
- Dimension: 50 ft x 218 ft
- Parcel Number: 107200000
- Title: Free & Clear, Special Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat with trees
- Taxes: $15.47 per year
- POA: None
- Road: Paved County Road, NOT landlocked
- Electric: City Electric
- Water: Well already installed (or contact Dialville-Oakland Water Supply for rural water tap in cost, 903-683-8686)
- Sewer: Need septic tank or alternative solution
- Phone: Cell or Landline
- Internet: Local service provider
- Trees: Wooded, not completely or partially cleared
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: RV’s are allowed
- Mobile Homes: mobile homes are allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE of the City Limits of Jacksonville, TX
- Legal: A 42 BLK 1408A TR 23 B POOL H11
Privacy, peaceful and quiet, await your estate home. Located in the unincorporated community Dialville, minutes from Jacksonville and Rusk, TX. This unique property is UNRESTRICTED, meaning you can bring your mobile home, park your RV here! Partially fenced with electric pole running along road frontage. Come and enjoy social distancing on your own quarter acres land just 2 hours 15 minutes from Dallas. With major cities close by, you can have everything without going far. Go Off-Grid, get ready to enjoy life in a way that you haven’t done before. This is the perfect place for you, let Nature take over your life and start enjoying and performing all the different outdoor activities you have always wanted to do!
Note: There is an abandon house on the property. We are selling this property for LAND VALUE ONLY.
Beautiful Lake Jacksonville which is only 19 minutes from this property offers 1,325 acres of water. The lake is surrounded by homes and lovely East Texas scenery. The Lake maintains seven camping sites with water and electricity and ten R.V. Pads with water and electricity. There are three boat ramps on the lake and two public swimming areas. The camping area also has restroom facilities with showers for the campers.
The soil around Lake Jacksonville is a sandy loam over red clay, and the area is wooded with mixed hardwood and pine trees. A fisherman’s paradise for catching record size Large-mouth bass, Spotted bass, Crappie, Sunfish.
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 13 minutes to Rusk, TX (county seat of Cherokee County)
- 17 minutes to Lake Striker
- 26 minutes to Jacksonville, TX
- 35 minutes to Lake Jacksonville
- 37 minutes to Nacogdoches, TX
- 55 minutes to Lufkin, Texas : Population 35,500 (more info)
- 57 minutes to Tyler, TX
- 2 hours 16 minutes to Dallas, Texas : Population 1,340,000 (more info)
- 2 hours 48 minutes to Houston, Texas : Population 2,300,000 (more info)
How to visit the property?
Search GPS 31.85634, -95.23276 in Google Maps for Directions to the property.
- Northwest Corner: 31.85648, -95.23278
- Southwest Corner: 31.85634, -95.23276
- Southeast Corner: 31.82974, -95.00701
- Northeast Corner: 31.83078, -95.00699
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.