- Elegment ID: ELE_CO_Conejos03
- County/State: , Colorado
- Address: County Road 6, Capulin, , Colorado, 81124
- GPS: 37.33582, -106.1443
- Parcel Number: 556130200024
- Size: 5 Acres
- Dimension: 650 ft x 335 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Special Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat
- Taxes: $162.38 per year
- POA: None
- Road: County Road 6 to Dirt road (25-feet width Right of Way along north boundary and south boundary included in deed)
- Electric: Need solar/wind
- Water: Need well (average well depth in the area ~100 feet)
- Sewer: Need septic tank
- Phone: Cell or satellite
- Internet: Cell or satellite
- Trees: cleared
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: RV camping is allowed for recreational use (with septic system)
- Manufactured/Mobile Home: manufactured/mobile home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE of the city limits of Sanford, CO
- Legal: E1/2 SE1/4 SW1/4 NW1/4 30- 36-8 TNA 5
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/tiDwJhmWc6CMWxTC8
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/6/edit?mid=14NRQL38Zd25f0yku8O-7rOdh9Pb35cCV&usp=sharing
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
Note: This 5-acres land has dirt roads. Buyer should visit with a truck or SUV
You will love this 5 acres parcel in the remote but easy accessible part of Conejos, Colorado. Very few neighbors and only 15 minutes drive from three charming Colorado towns – Manassa, Romeo, AND Sanford. Southern Colorado major city Alamosa is only 30 minutes away where you can find local restaurants, hospitals, grocery stores, Adams State University and Walmart Super Center!
You are only 0.25 mile from closest BLM land. Less than 2 miles from the beautiful Alamosa River. And only 3 miles from thousands of acres of Open Access BLM Land, Fish and Wildlife Land, and Rio Grande National Forest Land! Very desirable for hiking, outdoor recreation and hunting of elk and deer.
Many activities in the surrounding area – skiing, golfing, fishing, mountain climbing! A great place for a home. Many types of wildlife roam this area, San Luis Hills Wildness Study Area is only 3 miles to the south! With two small creeks running through the southern boundary of this land, you will see herds of mule deer walk by! There are so many outdoor recreations within a short distance of this land. San Luis State Wildlife Area is 1,691 acres of open space and is located just 30 minutes from the property. Activities here include four miles of gravel trails for hiking & mountain biking, Bird Watching, Boating, Fishing, Hunting and Camping featuring electrical hookups, grills, and a dump station. Find more information on the above activities here.
- No HOA, no HOA fees, no Time Limit to Build.
- Mobile / Manufactured Homes are allowed on the property within guidelines from Section 8.1 of the Conejos County Land Use Code.
- You can put a mobile home, tiny home, shipping container home or alternative type of dwelling on the property.
- RV Camping is allowed with a septic system in place.
- There are RVs, Cabins, Mobile Homes, Site-Built Homes and Ranches on nearby parcels.
- Based on Colorado Division of Water Resources, wells in the area have a depth of ~100 feet. Search the Colorado Division of Water Resources Website (LINK). Well Permit Information (LINK)
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 8 minutes to Capulin, CO
- 13 minutes to Monte Vista National Wildlife Refuge (more info)
- 15 minutes to Chiquito Peak
- 16 minutes to Sargent Elementary School
- 21 minutes to Monte Vista Farmers Market
- 23 minutes to Centauri High School
- 27 minutes to San Luis Valley Regional Airport
- 28 minutes to Alamosa, CO : Population 10,000 (more info)
- 28 minutes to Adams State University
- 30 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 30 minutes to Ace Hardware
- 2 hours 27 minutes to Pueblo, CO (more info)
- 3 hours 11 minutes to Colorado Springs, CO : Population 500,000 (more info)
- 4 hours 12 minutes to Denver, CO : Population 1+ Million (more info)
How to Find the Land:
Copy and paste 37.33582, -106.1443 into Google Maps on your computer or smartphone:
- Northwest Corner: 37.33765, -106.14547
- Southwest Corner: 37.33583, -106.14547
- Southeast Corner: 37.33582, -106.1443
- Northeast Corner: 37.33762, -106.14433
How to arrange a visit to the property?
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.