- Elegment ID: ELE_TX_Ivanhoe09
- County/State: Tyler County, Texas
- Address: Friar Tuck N Drive, Woodville, Tyler County, Texas, 75979
- GPS: 30.69208, -94.42401
- Parcel Number: R29747
- Size: 0.18 Acres
- Dimension: 65 ft x 125 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Special Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat with trees
- Taxes: $98.40 per year
- POA: Lakes and Parks access fee $6 per year
- Road: city maintained road
- Electric: Sam Houston Electric (buyer to verify connection cost)
- Water: Monarch Water (buyer to verify connection cost)
- Sewer: Need septic tank
- Phone: Cell or Landline
- Internet: DSL, Cable Modem
- Trees: wooded, uncleared, secluded, privacy
- FEMA Flood Zone: NOT in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: recreational RV use is allowed (registration $25/year)
- Mobile Homes: mobile home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is INSIDE the city limits of Ivanhoe, TX
- Legal: S4525 LAKE TRISTAN SEC 1 (A83) BLOCK 112 LOT 12 ACRES 0.1856
Step 1: Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/ziABT7Rczg3m5yRZ9
Step 2: Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1kh7Y5FWeBve1mEJtYuOKwegkAe8ZS9_z&usp=sharing
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
Your future lake-house is waiting, walking distance from the banks of Lake Tristan in Ivanhoe Texas. Live among 3 beautiful lakes in southern Texas, and travel to Woodville for shopping or a night out. This property is ready for power and water, and is just waiting on your house to be put on top. Walking distance to Lake Tristan, and a short trip to Lake Charmaine and the Lake Galahad. These are private lakes and can only be accessed by property owner in this community! Lake Key permits are $20 a year, gives you access to these lakes plus boat ramps! All within 1 mile of the property.
This land is Mobile Home and RV friendly! This property allows:
- Full-Time Single Family House / Site Build Home
- Full-Time Mobile Home
- Full-Time Manufactured Home
- Full-Time Modular Home
- Full-Time RV Parking and Storage (without the need of a permanent structure)
- Part-Time/Recreational RV, Motor Home, Portable Camper, Travel Trailer, Mobile Camper uses
- $25/year RV registration
- RV Recreational Living: up to 4-months rotation (e.g. 4 months living in Ivanhoe RV, 4 months living elsewhere, and come back to live 4 months in Ivanhoe RV, in a rotation). Longer extended stays can be discussed with Ivanhoe City Code Enforcement Officer.
- RV Temperately Living: is allowed for up to 6 months when you build a home, with a valid city building permit
- For long term living, a septic tank is needed. General building code and land use information can be found here (LINK)
You don’t have to stress over utilities, your future lake house will have access to city water, and power. The beautiful community of Ivanhoe is one of Texas’s hidden gems, so you’ll want to move quickly to secure your spot in this growing community.
Check out our map below for all the boat ramps and fishing docks, ONLY accessible by Property Owners! CLICK on the icons to see actual photos of the fishing docks and boat ramps!
- For fishing by the lake: lake access permit $20 per year + vehicle registration $10 per year (total $30)
- For boats: lake access permit $20 per year + vehicle registration $10 per year + boat registration $25 per year (total $55)
Big Thicket National Preserve:
Big Thicket National Preserve is a large nature preserve encompassing nine different ecosystems, from long-leaf pine forests to cypress-lined bayous.
Hike one of the many trails, and find exciting secrets the preserve has to offer. Four of the five types of carnivorous plants found in North America can be found in Big Thicket, including pitcher plants, sundews, bladderworts, and butterworts. You can even Hunt, Camp, and paddle the waters.
Lake Sam Rayburn:
At 114,400 acres Sam Rayburn lake is the largest man made lake in the state of Texas. With nearly 750 miles of shoreline you will find many areas around Sam Rayburn Lake to have a picnic, launch your boat, do some fishing and enjoy the lake. Enjoy boating, water-skiing, wakeboarding, swimming, fishing, and camping at this amazing lake, only an hour and 11 minutes north of the property.
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 15 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 17 minutes to Woodville, TX (county seat of Tyler County)
- 27 minutes to Big Thicket National Preserve
- 37 minutes to Steinhagen Reservoir
- 48 minutes to Sam Rayburn Reservoir
- 58 minutes to Lake Livingston State Park
- 59 minutes to Beaumont, Texas
- 1 hour 22 minutes to Davy Crockett National Forest
- 1 hour 53 minutes to Houston, Texas
How to visit the property?
Search GPS 30.69208, -94.42401 in Google Maps for Directions to the property.
- North Corner: 30.69208, -94.42401
- West Corner: 30.69208, -94.42358
- South Corner: 30.69192, -94.42401
- East Corner: 30.69192, -94.42358
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.