This 7791 sqft property located in an unrestricted area by Trinity River / Lake Livingston, allowing for many different living accommodations. Mobile Home, Tiny Home, RV, 5th Wheel, and traditional framed home are all allowed on the land, so whatever your goals, you’ll be able to achieve them on this property. This land has access to major utilities, including power and local water service. This means no expensive well drilling or alternative power solutions, saving you thousands. You’ll also stay connected, with Phone and internet, available on the property. This UNRESTRICTED lot allows for RV, mobile home, tiny home, cabin, or site built home.
- Full-Time Mobile Home
- Full-Time Manufactured Home
- Full-Time Modular Home
- Full-Time Park Model Home
- Full-Time Tiny Home / Cabin
- Full-Time RV Living
- Full-Time Single Family House / Conventional Build
A combination of mature hardwood and softwood trees cover the property, providing needed shade in the summer months, and unbeatable privacy. There is also a LIVE CREEK runs at the northwest boundary. Move your trailer, mobile home, or tiny home and be ready for spring, so you can enjoy your land by the lakes. With easy utility access, few building restrictions, and unbeatable privacy, this lot has everything you could want, whether you’re looking to move an RV, build a home, or something else. This incredible opportunity in a beautiful community is ready for you to start construction.
- Elegment ID: ELE_TX_TrinityForest03
- County/State: Trinity County, Texas
- Address: Rock Creek Dr, Trinity, Trinity County, Texas, 75862
- GPS: 30.91658, -95.31028
- Parcel Number: 27227
- Size: 0.18 Acres
- Dimension: 150 ft x 52 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Special Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat with trees
- Taxes: $50.59 per year
- POA: None
- Road: Dirt Road
- Electric: Entergy Electric
- Water: City of Trinity Water
- Sewer: No sewer, septic needed
- Phone: Cell or Landline
- Internet: DSL, Cable Modem
- Trees: wooded, uncleared, secluded, privacy
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: Year-round RV use is allowed
- Manufactured Home: Manufactured home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE the city limits
- Legal: TRINITY FOREST SECTION 1, BLOCK 2 LOT 31
Step 1: Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/Uw2bK864HrXnhBFX9
Step 2: Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/6/edit?mid=15-2-HjYGDq1ZTm1Ot45zI1eD1HPCK2j0&usp=sharing
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
Access Lake Livingston JUST DOWN THE STREET!!! With Outback Campground & Marina, you can enjoy boating, fishing, camping by the lake! Check out our map below for all the boat ramps and fishing docks! CLICK on the icons to see actual photos of the fishing docks and boat ramps!
- Fishing from pier: $5/day
- Boat Ramp: $5/day
- Picnicking: $5/day
- Campsites: from $25/day
- RV Sites: from $35/day
- Cabins: from $70/day
Need to get out on the water and hook some dinner? Lake Livingston boasts world class fishing on their 90,000 acre lake, one of the largest in the state. Take your boat out on the water, or cast from shore for a wide variety of fish. Hook 3 different kinds of bass including large mouth and white bass, catch Bluegill, or try your luck catching one of the 3 varieties of catfish. The park has three boat ramps to launch from, and two fish cleaning stations for your convenience. Only 30 minutes from the property, Lake Livingston is a must see destination with fishing that will keep you coming back. Public Boat Access to Lake Livingston and the Trinity River is just minutes from the property!
Big Thicket National Preserve:
Big Thicket National Preserve is a large nature preserve encompassing nine different ecosystems, from long-leaf pine forests to cypress-lined bayous. Hike one of the many trails, and find exciting secrets the preserve has to offer. Four of the five types of carnivorous plants found in North America can be found in Big Thicket, including pitcher plants, sundews, bladderworts, and butterworts. You can even Hunt, Camp, and paddle the waters. The Preserve issues free hunting permits for several units of the Preserve, with hunting including white-tailed deer, feral hogs, rabbits, waterfowl and squirrels.
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 2 minutes to Trinity Pines Conference Center
- 15 minutes to Riverside Adventure RV Park
- 22 minutes to Whispering Pines Golf Club
- 8 minutes to Trinity County, TX
- 27 minutes to Harmon Creek RV Park and Marina
- 33 minutes to David Crockett National Forest (more info)
- 42 minutes to Lake Livingston State Park (more info)
- 1 hour 23 minutes minutes to Big Thicket Preserve Visitor Center (more info)
- 2 hour 35 minutes to Waco, TX (more info)
- 1 hour 59 minutes to Beaumont, Texas
- 1 hour 32 minutes to Houston, Texas : Population 2,300,000 (more info)
- 3 hours 15 minutes to Dallas, Texas : Population 1,340,000 (more info)
How to visit the property?
Search GPS 30.91658, -95.31028 in Google Maps for Directions to the property.
- Northwest Corner: 30.91697, -95.31048
- Northeast Corner: 30.917, -95.31031
- Southwest Corner: 30.91658, -95.31028
- Southeast Corner: 30.91664, -95.31012
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.