Google Map for navigation (set directions before leaving your house to avoid spotty internet signal in rural part of town!): https://goo.gl/maps/MNpawmMVMUkZT5dP7
|Address:||Davy Crockett Row, Log Cabin, TX 75148, USA|
|Dimension:||50' x 160'|
|Title:||Free & Clear, Special Warranty Deed|
|Taxes:||$32 per year|
|Phone:||Cell or Landline|
|Internet:||DSL, Cable Mode, Satellite|
|Legal:||AB 133 T CARO SUR, LOG CABIN ESTS SEC 6, LT 1019|
Great Deal! This 50’ x 160’ Lot Only Half a Mile from the Public Boat Launch to Cedar Creek Reservoir – The 4th Largest Lake in Texas! Only 1 hour from Dallas.
Located in friendly Log Cabin, TX this lot is 2 Minutes from the Four-Lane Boat Ramp usable Year-Round with a Swimming Area, Picnic Tables, BBQ grills, Playground Equipment, and Restrooms with showers! Bring your RV, Camper, or Tent to the peaceful Log Cabin RV Park just down the road with huge oak trees. Log Cabin, TX also features the “Red Barn”, a huge “barn” with a capacity for approximately 500 persons with concrete floor, stage, full kitchen, restrooms with showers, and meeting room! Reservations can be booked by calling City Hall at (903) 489-2195.
Fish for numerous species, swim, all sorts of fun water activities on the Lake. Fish a bass tournament while you’re here- numerous tournaments are held out at the Park throughout the year! There’s something for everyone at Log Cabin, Texas!
This Property has NO HOA. That means No HOA Fees!
This Property is located within the Log Cabin, TX municipality and City Ordinances apply. This lot is zoned Single Family Residential and city ordinates require 1,200 square foot minimums on new construction homes with 180 day building period. Temporary living quarters during construction may be allowed by specific permission of the Zoning and Building Standards Commission. Manufactured homes and Mobile Homes are not allowed.
Permit and Utility Contacts:
- Electricity Service: Call City Hall at (903) 489-2195
- Water Service: Call Aqua Services 903-275-9996 and ask for Jeremy Crocker. Email: email@example.com
- Sewer Service: Call Aqua Services 903-275-9996 and ask for Jeremy Crocker. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restrictions: City ordinates require 1,200 square foot minimums on new construction homes with 180 day building period. Temporary living quarters during construction may be allowed by specific permission of the Zoning and Building Standards Commission. Manufactured homes and travel trailers not allowed.
Local towns, attractions, and food, gas, shopping:
- 0.5 Miles to Exxon / Chevron Gas Station
- 0.6 Miles to Dollar General
- 0.8 Miles to the Log Cabin City Hall
- 3.5 Miles to the Kilman Park Softball
- 2.6 Miles to Lakeview Burger & Pizza
- 0.5 Miles to from Milano’s Pizza Caney City
- 0.5 Miles to Smoking Steer BBQ
- 0.5 Miles to the Cove and Shiloh on the Lake
- Minutes from Lakehouse Outfitters, Golf Courses, Antique Stores and Shopping
- 1 hour drive to Dallas
How to Find the Land:
To best help you find the property and any of the boundary line corners, please copy and paste any of these GPS coordinates into Google Maps on your computer or smartphone with your GPS turned on:
- Northwest Corner: 32.218216, -96.025475
- Northeast Corner: 32.218322, -96.025363
- Southwest Corner: 32.784635, -95.446162
- Southeast Corner: 32.217911, -96.025105
For example: copy and paste “32.217911, -96.025105” (with the comma and the dash) into the search bar in Google Maps to find the exact location. We recommend this method as the best way to locate the property because the land will be unmarked with no signs or survey stakes.
How to arrange a visit to the property?
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.