Purchase Closing – we provide the best Buyer Protection on your land title
- Cash Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed.
- Seller Financed Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed + Deed of Trust.
- No fees for Buyer if closing in-house. Buyer responsible for current year and subsequent year property taxes.
Warning! We are not responsible for increases to Property Taxes due to fast appreciating property values. Some counties have doubled in property value from year over year.
- Elegment ID: TX_HolidayPines06
- State: Texas
- County: Smith County
- Address: Shady Ln, Mineola, TX 75773
- GPS: 32.6089, -95.54678
- Size: 9445 sqft (0.22 acres)
- Dimension: 85 ft x 111 ft
- Parcel Number: 180510000006099600
- Title: Free & Clear, Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Level, flat
- Taxes: $15.68 per year
- POA: None
- Road: Paved/Dirt Roads
- Electric: Wood County Electric Co-Op
- Water: Aqua Texas Inc.
- Sewer: Need septic
- Phone: Southwestern Bell Telephone
- Internet: Hughes Net, StarLink
- Trees: Wooded, secluded, privacy
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: RV is allowed
- Mobile Home: Mobile home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE the city limits of Mineola, TX
- Legal: Lot 996 of the Holiday Pines subdivision, Smith County Texas, and further described according to the plat or map thereof in the office of the Smith County Clerk, Texas.
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/yrumA4wXhLZNUnaX7
(Turn on Satellite View in Google Maps for best navigation.)
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1cP8CoUAsqbPCdtv6hB9woBRSJrpcWzHE&usp=sharing
(When you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
Are you looking for land that is going to increase in value and provide you with investment appreciation year after year even in today’s economy? If your idea of ‘luxurious living’ is being surrounded by a ton of greenery… tall, lush trees… and a sparkling 40 acre lake – all without the usual high cost of lakeside living – then you might want to call Holiday Pines your next home.
Located right outside of Mineola, Texas in Smith County (home of the 2,911 acre Mineola Nature Preserve), this subdivision community is perfect for family getaways, snowbirds looking for a quiet lifestyle, or year round, RV / mobile home living. This is one of the few opportunities you’ll come across with NO POA and UNRESTRICTED.
This land is UNRESTRICTED, Mobile Home and RV friendly! This property allows:
- Full-Time RV Living, Motor Home, Portable Camper, Travel Trailer, Mobile Camper
- Full-Time Mobile Home
- Full-Time Manufactured Home
- Full-Time Modular Home
- Full-Time Single Family House / Site Build Home
… with all the Utilities below:
- Electric Service: Wood County Electric Co-Op, Website: https://www.wcec.org/, Phone: (903) 763-2203, Address: 501 S. Main St., Quitman, TX 75783 (buyer to verify connection cost)
- Water Service: Aqua Texas Inc., Website: https://www.aquaamerica.com/our-states/texas.aspx, Phone: (877) 987-2782 (buyer to verify tap in cost)
- Sewer: Need septic tank
- Internet Service: HughesNet, Website: https://internet.hughesnet.com/, phone: (877) 263-1402; StarLink, Website: https://www.starlink.com/
- Telephone Service: Southwestern Bell Telephone (AT&T), Website: https://www.att.com/, Phone: (800) 288-2020
- Trash Collection: Ameri-Tex Services, Website: https://www.ameri-tex.com/, Phone (866) 839-1800; Cliff’s Disposal, Website: https://cliffsdisposal.business.site/, Phone: (903) 963-3561, $20 / month
… with all these OWNERS ONLY access to:
- Holiday Pines Lake Boat Ramps ($30 / year fee)
- Fishing Piers
- CLICK on the icons below in the map to see actual photos!
This RV / mobile home lot is sized approximately 30 ft x 106 ft. Annual taxes will run you about $8 per year… while homesteaders pay around $5. It’s not just the great deal you’re getting. Shopping is a close drive to the community. And if you’re ready for a night out, Tyler, TX (county seat of Smith County with population 110,000) – just a 38-minute drive – will keep you busy with great restaurants and local attractions. Going in the other direction, Dallas, Texas is only an hour and 20 minutes away.
All lots come with water and electric services. Sewer is available by septic. And there are roads leading to all the lots. The subdivision POA and developer went bankrupt several years ago. The roads were initially paved, but dues were never collected to make repairs. The road leading into the community is bumpy, which means you’ll have to drive slowly. Optional annual fee of $30 per year will grant you lake access.
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 5 minutes to Holiday Pines Lake
- 12 minutes to Mineola, TX
- 12 minutes to Iron Horse Square Park
- 15 minutes to Mineola Nature Preserve
- 16 minutes to Mineola Country Club
- 16 minutes to Mineola High Scool
- 16 minutes to Brookshire’s
- 17 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 38 minutes to Tyler, TX
- 41 minutes to Lake Fork
- 55 minutes to Sulphur Springs, TX
- 1 hour 21 minutes to Dallas, TX
- 2 hours 28 minutes to Waco, TX
- 3 hours 40 minutes to Houston, TX
How to Find the Land:
Copy and paste 32.6089, -95.54678 into Google Maps on your computer or smartphone:
- Northwest Corner: 32.60913, -95.5472
- Southwest Corner: 32.60891, -95.5472
- Southeast Corner: 32.6089, -95.54678
- Northeast Corner: 32.60912, -95.54687
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.