Total privacy outside city limits and No Restrictions at all! This fully wooded 4.0-acre property features 535 feet of road frontage along D126.9 Road. No neighbors except an old closed down tyson chicken farm to the east that no longer operates.
This is a great opportunity for you to own substantial property in the country, perfect for quiet vacation getaways, or a local recreational retreat for seasonal hiking, camping, off-roading, and hunting tours within 5-10 minutes of the property. This property allows:
- Full-Time RV Living & Permanent Storage
- Full-Time Mobile Campers (travel trailers)
- Full-Time Portable Campers
- Full-Time Motor Homes
- Full-Time Mobile Homes
- Full-Time Tiny Homes
- Full-Time Barndominiums
- Year-round Camping
- No Time Limits on Building
This property has access to power service through Canadian Valley Electric Cooperative, and an inactive water line runs near the property along SN388. Well Depths in the area average between 80 to 200′ deep. No Flood Zone, Property Taxes only $40 / year.
New Corner Stakes and Iron Pins have been set and flagged as of 2022.
RockyTop Ranch: https://goo.gl/maps/LLp2MNhtB1Uiyguz9
– 5 Minutes from the property, you’ll find RockyTop Ranch, a popular game ranch offering Hog hunting, Deer hunting, turkey and Predator hunting. Folks from around the country travel to hunt at RockyTop, but you won’t have to travel long to enjoy this great hunting opportunity.
Mill Creek Hunts and Hideaway: https://goo.gl/maps/VTtymHkEkzhmex4WA
– A beautiful guided hunting ranch and bed and breakfast. They have hog and predator hunting, as well as lodging, and access onto the lake with great fishing.
Lake Eufaula: https://goo.gl/maps/5Aeg5ep8NDBr2saWA
– Is Oklahoma’s largest lake, at over 100,000 acres! The lake is known for it’s boat and boat house rentals, and you can always launch your boat from the many boat ramps. Visitors love jet-skiing, wake-boarding, and tubing, or if you want to take it slow, there are many great fishing spots, and annual fishing tournaments held here. You don’t want to miss this lake destination, not far from the property.
Local City Center(s)
Henryetta is a great town only 30 minutes north of the property. Here you’ll have everything you need. Shop for groceries at Walmart or Homeland, grab a bite to eat at one of the many local restaurants, and there’s tons of other shopping in town.
This property is 1 Hour and 22 minutes to Tulsa, and 1 hour and 42 minutes to Oklahoma City.
Electric poles run along the road on both sides of the property. Call Canadian Valley Electric Cooperative at (405) 382-3680. To apply for a new service, you will have to sign the New Service Request Form on their website and attach any documents needed to start the request. Fees & amounts subject to change. For more information, you can check their website here.
L and W Water Well Drilling
Address: 15822 US-177, Stratford, OK 74872
Phone #: (580) 272-8037
St. Louis Well Services
Location: St Louis, OK 74866
Phone #: (405) 289-3314
Loman Drilling Inc.
Address: 15609 S Rock Creek Rd, Shawnee, OK 74801
Phone #: (405) 273-4108
Location: Seminole, OK 74818
Phone # (405) 584-0925
Distance to Local towns, attractions, and food, gas, shopping:
- 5 minutes to RockyTop Ranch
- 33 minutes to Walmart
- 34 minutes to Homeland
- 34 minutes to Nichols Park
- 35 minutes to Henryetta Golf & Country Club
- 42 minutes to Mill Creek Hunts and Hideaway
- 46 minutes to Lake Eufaula
- 34 minutes to Henryetta, Oklahoma
- 1 hour 22 minutes to Tulsa, Oklahoma
- 1 hour 42 minutes to Oklahoma City
Buyer is responsible for performing their own due diligence in researching the property for sale. All buyers should verify all information, contained herein or not, including access and utility accessibility and costs, and perform physical visits to the lot in order to satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Seller is not responsible for any misinformation in this ad. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Property is sold “AS IS”.
- Elegment ID: INC_OK_Hughes_Tipton04
- County/State: Hughes County, Oklahoma
- Address: D126.9 Rd corner NS 388 Rd, Lamar, Hughes County, Oklahoma, 74850
- GPS: 35.16314, -96.10623
- Parcel Number: 0000-14-008-011-0-020-01 (Lot 4)
- Size: 4 Acres
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- Annual Taxes: $40 / Year (approximate)
- Annual HOA / PO: None
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/MzQu6FB1TwxneH5f9
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1P8LJygvDIucWjUXH62Arjc9DN4_iEJ4&usp=sharing
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
How to visit the property?
Before your Trip:
- If using an iPhone to navigate, click Settings -> Privacy -> Location Services: On
- If using an Android phone, click Android Settings -> Location Services -> Allow Access to my Location
Search GPS 35.16314, -96.10623 in Google Maps for Directions to the property.
- Northwest Corner: 35.16313, -96.10803
- Southwest Corner: 35.16224, -96.10803
- Southeast Corner: 35.16224, -96.10624
- Northeast Corner: 35.16314, -96.10623
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.