Your future lakehouse is waiting, live among 3 beautiful lakes in southern Texas, and travel to Woodville for shopping or a night out. This property is ready for power and water, and is just waiting on your house to be put on top. All you have to worry about is your next adventure! It is in walking distance from the lake and key permits are $20 a year. This gives you access to these lakes, all within 2 miles of the property. Most importantly it gives you access to making some unforgettable memories!
This Property is great for Small Home or High-End Custom Home:
- Full-Time High-end Custom Home (lots of neighbors have their own boat docks)
- Full-Time Single Family House / Site-Build Home
- Full-Time Small House (minimum 1000 sqft)
- General building code and land use information can be found here (LINK)
You don’t have to stress over utilities, your future lake house will have access to city water, and power. The beautiful community of Ivanhoe is one of Texas’s hidden gems, so you’ll want to move quickly to secure your spot in this growing community.
- Elegment ID: TX_Ivanhoe12
- State: Texas
- County: Tyler County
- Address: Marion Drive, Woodville, TX 75979
- GPS: 30.68795, -94.42451
- Size: 8,712 sqft
- Dimension: 134 ft x 65 ft
- Parcel Number: R28666 (Lot 12)
- Title: Free & Clear, Special Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat with trees
- Taxes: $65.59 per year
- HOA: Lake and park fee $6/year
- Road: County Maintained Road
- Electric: Sam Houston Electric
- Water: Monarch Water
- Sewer: need septic tank
- Phone: Cell or Landline
- Internet: DSL, Cable Modem
- Trees: wooded, uncleared, secluded, privacy
- FEMA Flood Zone: NOT in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: allowed for camping use: up to 17 days per stay, then need to be away 5 days from lot. Can rotate this 17-days-stay then 5-days-away continuously throughout the year
- Mobile Homes: mobile home is not allowed
- City Limit: Property is INSIDE the city limits of Ivanhoe, TX
- Legal: S4006 LAKE GALAHAD SEC 6 (A568), BLK 78, LOT 12
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/6dp6efeuXfAF3afLA
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1X-Rx2TcK6T1kfxafcGmHZffE-haLFPzF&usp=sharing
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
Check out our map below for all the boat ramps and fishing docks, ONLY accessible by Property Owners! CLICK on the icons to see actual photos of the fishing docks and boat ramps!
- For fishing by the lake: lake access permit $20 per year + vehicle registration $10 per year (total $30)
- For boats: lake access permit $20 per year + vehicle registration $10 per year + boat registration $25 per year (total $55)
Big Thicket National Preserve:
Big Thicket National Preserve is a large nature preserve encompassing nine different ecosystems, from long-leaf pine forests to cypress-lined bayous.
Hike one of the many trails, and find exciting secrets the preserve has to offer. Four of the five types of carnivorous plants found in North America can be found in Big Thicket, including pitcher plants, sundews, bladderworts, and butterworts. You can even Hunt, Camp, and paddle the waters.
Need to get out on the water and hook some dinner? Lake Livingston boasts world class fishing on their 90,000 acre lake, one of the largest in the state. Take your boat out on the water, or cast from shore for a wide variety of fish. Hook 3 different kinds of bass including large mouth and white bass, catch Bluegill, or try your luck catching one of the 3 varieties of catfish. The park has three boat ramps to launch from, and two fish cleaning stations for your convenience. Only 30 minutes from the property, Lake Livingston is a must see destination with fishing that will keep you coming back. Public Boat Access to Lake Livingston and the Trinity River is just walking distance from the property!
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 15 Minutes from Woodville,TX
- 24 Minutes from Bit Thicket National Preserve
- 35 Minutes from Steinhagen Reservoir
- 1 hour and 11 minutes from Lake Sam Rayburn
- 1 hour and 33 minutes to Trinity Bay
- 2 hours and 52 minutes to Shreveport, LA
- 3 hours and 53 minutes to Dallas, TX
How to visit the property?
Search GPS 30.68795, -94.42451 in Google Maps for Directions to the property.
- Northwest Corner: 30.68795, -94.42451
- Southwest Corner: 30.6878, -94.4244
- Southeast Corner: 30.688, -94.42402
- Northeast Corner:30.68814, -94.42411
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.