STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/Vp8cM3KwFURTdh1R8
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1As10IDeAsbSnBlVqhGTEu7MyAaIL-TmU&usp=sharing
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
- Elegment ID: Ivanhoe14
- State: Texas
- County: Tyler County
- Address: Friar Tuck N Drive, Woodville, TX 75979
- GPS: 30.6883, -94.42375
- Size: 8,712 sqft
- Dimension: 70 ft x 124 ft
- Parcel Number: R28666 (Lot #36)
- Title: Free & Clear, Special Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat with trees
- Taxes: $65.59 per year
- HOA: Lake key permit $20/year (optional)
- Road: City Maintained Road
- Electric: Sam Houston Electric
- Water: Monarch Water
- Sewer: need to install a septic tank
- Phone: Cell or Landline
- Internet: DSL, Cable Modem
- Trees: wooded, uncleared, secluded, privacy
- FEMA Flood Zone: NOT in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: allowed for camping use: up to 17 days per stay, then need to be away 5 days from lot. Can rotate this 17-days-stay then 5-days-away continuously throughout the year
- Mobile Homes: mobile homes are not allowed
- City Limit: Property is INSIDE the city limits of Ivanhoe, TX
- Legal: S4006 LAKE GALAHAD SEC 6 (A568), BLK 78, LOT 36
Your future lakehouse is waiting, walking distance from the lake! Live among 3 beautiful lakes in southern Texas and travel to Woodville for shopping or a night out. This property is ready for power and water, and is just waiting on your house to be put on top. Lake Key permits are $20 a year, and gives you access to these lakes, all within 2 miles of the property. There is no time like the present to being living the life you always dreamed! And it’s know that Lake Life is the BEST life!
This Property is short-term RV camping friendly AND great for Small Home or High-End Custom Home:
- Short-term RV Camping is allowed for 17-days onsite, 5-days offsite rotation
- Full-Time Small House (minimum 1000 sqft)
- Full-Time Single Family House / Site-Build Home
- Full-Time High-end Custom Home (lots of neighbors have their own boat docks)
- General building code and land use information can be found here (LINK)
You don’t have to stress over utilities, your future lake house will have access to city water, and power. The beautiful community of Ivanhoe is one of Texas’s hidden gems, so you’ll want to move quickly to secure your spot in this growing community.
Check out our map below for all the boat ramps and fishing docks, ONLY accessible by Property Owners! CLICK on the icons to see actual photos of the fishing docks and boat ramps!
- For fishing by the lake: lake access permit $20 per year + vehicle registration $10 per year (total $30)
- For boats: lake access permit $20 per year + vehicle registration $10 per year + boat registration $25 per year (total $55)
Big Thicket National Preserve:
Big Thicket National Preserve is a large nature preserve encompassing nine different ecosystems, from long-leaf pine forests to cypress-lined bayous.
Hike one of the many trails, and find exciting secrets the preserve has to offer. Four of the five types of carnivorous plants found in North America can be found in Big Thicket, including pitcher plants, sundews, bladderworts, and butterworts. You can even Hunt, Camp, and paddle the waters.
Lake Sam Rayburn
At 114,400 acres Sam Rayburn lake is the largest man made lake in the state of Texas. With nearly 750 miles of shoreline you will find many areas around Sam Rayburn Lake to have a picnic, launch your boat, do some fishing and enjoy the lake. Enjoy boating, waterskiing, wakeboarding, swimming, fishing, and camping at this amazing lake, only an hour and 11 minutes north of the property.
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 15 Minutes from Woodville,TX
- 24 Minutes from Bit Thicket National Preserve
- 35 Minutes from Steinhagen Reservoir
- 1 hour and 11 minutes from Lake Sam Rayburn
- 1 hour and 33 minutes to Trinity Bay
- 2 hours and 52 minutes to Shreveport, LA
- 3 hours and 53 minutes to Dallas, TX
How to visit the property?
Search GPS 30.6883, -94.42375 in Google Maps for Directions to the property.
- Northwest Corner: 30.68814, -94.42411
- Southwest Corner: 30.68797, -94.424
- Southeast Corner: 30.68816, -94.42365
- Northeast Corner: 30.6883, -94.42375
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.