Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/n76BmAR9vhwpjETH8
Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1RM5g7Oub1EXPdpKacoeCtGyZAvKRukcc&usp=sharing
- Elegment ID: Ivanhoe19
- State: Texas
- County: Tyler County
- Address: Sir Ewaine Drive, Woodville, TX 75979
- GPS: 30.680163, -94.402924
- Size: 7780 square foot Lot
- Dimension: 120 ft x 65 ft
- Parcel Number: 27980
- Title: Free & Clear, Special Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat with trees
- Taxes: $65.59 per year
- HOA: Lake key permit $20/year (optional)
- Road: County Maintained Road
- Electric: Sam Houston Electric
- Water: Monarch Water
- Sewer: need to install a septic tank
- Phone: Cell or Landline
- Internet: DSL, Cable Modem
- Legal: CHARMAINE SEC 3 (9568) BLOCK S3 LOT (District 2)
Your future lakehouse is waiting, walking distance from the banks of Lake Charmaine in Ivanhoe Texas. Live among 3 beautiful lakes in southern Texas, and travel to Woodville for shopping or a night out. This 7780 square foot property is ready for power and water, and is just waiting on your house to be put on top. This 7780 square foot property is walking distance from Lake Charmaine, and a short trip down the block to Lake Tristan and the Timber Lakes. Lake Key permits are $20 a year, and gives you access to these lakes, all within 2 miles of the property.
You don’t have to stress over utilities, your future lake house will have access to city water, and power. The beautiful community of Ivanhoe is one of Texas’s hidden gems, so you’ll want to move quickly to secure your spot in this growing community.
- Minimum building size for single family house is 1000 square feet
- RV is allowed for camping use: up to 17 days per stay, then need to be away 5 days from lot. Can rotate this 17-days-stay then 5-days-away continuously throughout the year
- General building code and land use information can be found here (LINK)
Big Thicket National Preserve:
Big Thicket National Preserve is a large nature preserve encompassing nine different ecosystems, from long-leaf pine forests to cypress-lined bayous.
Hike one of the many trails, and find exciting secrets the preserve has to offer. Four of the five types of carnivorous plants found in North America can be found in Big Thicket, including pitcher plants, sundews, bladderworts, and butterworts. You can even Hunt, Camp, and paddle the waters.
Lake Sam Rayburn
At 114,400 acres Sam Rayburn lake is the largest man made lake in the state of Texas. With nearly 750 miles of shoreline you will find many areas around Sam Rayburn Lake to have a picnic, launch your boat, do some fishing and enjoy the lake. Enjoy boating, waterskiing, wakeboarding, swimming, fishing, and camping at this amazing lake, only an hour and 11 minutes north of the property.
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 15 Minutes from Woodville,TX
- 24 Minutes from Bit Thicket National Preserve
- 35 Minutes from Steinhagen Reservoir
- 1 hour and 11 minutes from Lake Sam Rayburn
How to visit the property?
Search GPS 30.680163, -94.402924 in Google Maps for Directions to the property.
- Northwest Corner: 30.68023, -94.40286
- Southwest Corner: 30.67993, -94.40301
- Southeast Corner: 30.67986, -94.40282
- Northeast Corner: 30.68017, -94.40269
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.