Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/PNcPkTVDVDGaaCHt7
Corners and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1ObUjGGNDT-jM4ZGpy7Kb_6idYG-vihA_&usp=sharing
- Elegment ID: TX_Jasper21
- State: Texas
- County: Jasper County
- Address: Devlin Dr, Brookeland, TX 75931 (crossroad Duffer Dr)
- GPS: 31.065337, -94.014790
- Size: 0.47 Acres
- Dimension: 184 ft x 204 ft (triangle)
- Parcel Number: 32421
- Title: Free & Clear, Special Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Elevation: 334 feet
- Terrain: Flat with Oak trees, live running creek in the back
- Taxes: $250 per year
- HOA: $300 per year
- Road: County Road, NOT landlock
- Water: City water
- Sewer: Need septic tank
- Phone: Cell or Landline
- Internet: Local service provider
- Trees: Wooded, not completely or partially cleared
- FEMA Flood Zone: NOT in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: RV’s are NOT allowed
- Mobile Homes: mobile homes are NOT allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE of the City Limits of Brookeland, TX
- Legal: Lot 112 Sec E-5 Rayburn Country 1101 /1012 0.47 Acre
Fisherman’s Paradise! this land is only minutes from Lake Sam Rayburn! Plus, there is a LIVE RUNNING CREEK in the back.
Enjoy safe social distancing on your own property!
Rayburn Country is a beautifully secluded gem tucked away in the majestic pines of East Texas. Located adjacent to pristine Lake Sam Rayburn, the largest lake in Texas, many have already made this area their home. Others have built their “home away from home” where they spend time with family and friends making memories of a lifetime. Rayburn Country is a development encompassing 55 miles of roads winding through 3,300 acres of natural beauty. It is a restricted community, but with a relaxed attitude.
Lake Sam Rayburn is fed by the Angelina River, the major tributary of the Neches River, the upstream of the Big Thicket National Preserve. The reservoir’s capacity is 4 million acre feet, and is the largest lake wholly within the state of Texas. Very famous for catching record sizes of Largemouth bass, Crappie, Catfish, White bass.
Surround yourself with the the beautiful pine trees that East Texas is known for, with Sam Rayburn Lake and the country club a stones throw away. All are the perfect setting for the unspoiled landscape of Rayburn Country. With every breath of fresh, clean air, you’ll know this pristine unspoiled property is for you – especially since it has been thoughtfully master-planned to exist in harmony with nature and the wildlife of East Texas.
While this is a secluded community, it’s just a short drive from many metropolitan areas. Approximately 20 minutes north of historic Jasper, 45 minutes from Lufkin, 1.5 hours from Beaumont, 2.5 hours from Houston, 2 hours from Lake Charles and 3.5 hours from Dallas, this is a destination that is easy to get to and can accommodate most all of your needs.
Rayburn Country Association consists of 44 sections, 4,300 platted homesites and home to over 700 rooftops to some amazing & friendly families.
Whether you are looking to build your dream home, the vacation home you’ve always wanted or to retire and begin enjoying a simpler pace of life, Rayburn Country could be the place for you! Come visit this land and see this uniquely beautiful area for yourself. Who knows, you may come for a weekend while making memories for a lifetime.
- Single Family Home are allowed as permanent houses
- No Time Limit to Build. Once construction starts, need to complete in 6 months
- Mobile homes and RV’s not allowed in this community – to keep the property value up
- Restrictions please go to http://www.rayburncountryresort.com/association for the restrictions on this property.
- Managed by Rayburn Country HOA, annual fee only $300 per year
- Deed restrictions can be found here: Link
- Minimum dwelling size is 1000 square feet
- Electricity lines and services are provided by Rayburn Country Electric Coop at (469)402-2100.
- Water this lot has underground water already available. Please contact Rayburn Country Municipal District at (409)698-2523 for service or questions.
- Sewer septic tank is needed
- Property owners will have access to the Rayburn Country Recreational Center
Jasper Independent School District:
- Few Primary School
Address: 225 Bulldog Avenue, Jasper, TX 75951 Phone: 409-489-9808 Website
- KParnell Elegmental School
Address: 151 Park Street, Jasper, TX 75951 Phone: 409-384-2212 Website
- Jasper Junior High School
Address: 211 Second Street, Jasper, TX 75951 Phone: 409-384-3585 Website
- Jasper High School
Address: 400 Bulldog Avenue, Jasper, TX 75951 Phone: 409-384-3242 Website
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 6 minutes to Lake Sam Rayburn
- 12 minutes to Browndell town center
- 12 minutes to Brookeland town center
- 14 minutes to Jasper town center (county seat of Jasper County)
- 45 minutes to Lufkin
- 1 hour 5 minutes to Big Thicket National Preserve
- 1 hour 24 minutes to Beaumont
- 2 hours Lake Charles
- 2 hours 11 minutes to Shreveport downtown
- 2 hours 24 minutes to Houston downtown
- 3 hours 46 minutes to Dallas downtown
How to Find the Land:
To best help you find the property and any of the boundary line corners, copy and paste any of these GPS coordinates into Google Maps on your computer or smartphone with your GPS turned on:
- Northeast Corner: 31.06565, -94.01483
- Northwest Corner: 31.06557, -94.0149
- Southwest Corner: 31.06515, -94.01504
- Southeast Corner: 31.0652, -94.01444
For example: copy and paste “31.0652, -94.01444” (with the comma and the dash) into the search bar in Google Maps to find the exact location. We recommend this method as the best way to locate the property because the land will be unmarked with no signs or survey stakes.
Note: Google Map incorrectly marked Delvin Dr as Palmer Dr. If you use Google Map, look for Palmer Dr. If you use Bing Map, use Delvin Dr. Delvin Dr is the correct street name according to Jasper County CAD.
How to arrange a visit to the property?
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.