|Address:||Devlin Dr, Brookeland, TX 75931 (crossroad Duffer Dr)|
|Dimension:||184 ft x 204 ft (triangle)|
|Title:||Free & Clear, Special Warranty Deed|
|Terrain:||Flat with Oak trees|
|Taxes:||$250 per year|
|HOA:||$300 per year|
|Water:||City water or install well|
|Phone:||Cell or Landline|
|Internet:||DSL, Cable Modem|
|Legal:||Lot 112 Sec E-5 Rayburn Country 1101 /1012 0.47 Acre|
Fisherman’s Paradise! this land is only minutes from Sam Rayburn Reservoir!
Sam Rayburn Reservoir is fed by the Angelina River, the major tributary of the Neches River, the upstream of the Big Thicket National Preserve. The reservoir’s capacity is 4 million acre feet, and is the largest lake wholly within the state of Texas. Very famous for catching record sizes of Largemouth bass, Crappie, Catfish, White bass.
Come visit for the weekend, and stay for a lifetime! Rayburn Country has the perfect natural environment for you to spend all of life’s most memorable and peaceful moments. Only 6 minutes from the beautiful Lake Sam Rayburn. Perfect for building your beautiful single-family house, find the inner beauty of this half acre land!
Rayburn Country is an East Texas community & golf destination tucked along the shores of Lake Sam Rayburn in the small town of Brookeland, Texas. The Rayburn Country area was originally settled in the late 1870s as a result of the virgin pine forest and an influx of sawmills. Rayburn Country has been serving vacationers, boaters, fisherman, retirees, families, golfers. Today, Rayburn Country has new life with major capital investments into the golf course, hotel, new clubhouse and restaurant.
Tucked and rolled into the hills of Lake Sam Rayburn lies a diamond in the rough that has recently been polished to new life. The golf course features 150 feet of elevation into the tall stately pines of East Texas with new greens, tees, bunkers and manicured fairways for golfers of all levels. Treat yourself to an affordable round of golf that will make memories and hopefully a few birdies.
Whether you are looking to build your dream home, the vacation home you’ve always wanted or to retire and begin enjoying a simpler pace of life, Rayburn Country could be the place for you! Come visit this land and see this uniquely beautiful area for yourself. Who knows, you may come for a weekend while making memories for a lifetime.
- Single Family Home are allowed as permanent houses
- No Time Limit to Build. Once construction starts, need to complete in 6 months
- Mobile homes and RV’s not allowed in this community – to keep the property value up
- Managed by Rayburn Country HOA, annual fee only $300 per year
- Deed restrictions can be found here: Link
- Minimum dwelling size is 1000 square feet
- Electricity Lines & Poles are located at the road and nearby the lot
- Water would be by well
- Sewer service is available to connect
- Property owners will have access to the Rayburn Country Recreational Center
Jasper Independent School District:
- Few Primary School
Address: 225 Bulldog Avenue, Jasper, TX 75951 Phone: 409-489-9808 Website
- KParnell Elegmental School
Address: 151 Park Street, Jasper, TX 75951 Phone: 409-384-2212 Website
- Jasper Junior High School
Address: 211 Second Street, Jasper, TX 75951 Phone: 409-384-3585 Website
- Jasper High School
Address: 400 Bulldog Avenue, Jasper, TX 75951 Phone: 409-384-3242 Website
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 6 minutes to Sam Rayburn Resevior
- 12 minutes to Browndell town center
- 12 minutes to Brookeland town center
- 14 minutes to Jasper town center (county seat of Jasper County)
- 1 hour 5 minutes to Big Thicket National Preserve
- 1 hour 24 minutes to Beaumont
- 2 hours 11 minutes to Shreveport downtown
- 2 hours 24 minutes to Houston downtown
- 3 hours 46 minutes to Dallas downtown
How to Find the Land:
To best help you find the property and any of the boundary line corners, copy and paste any of these GPS coordinates into Google Maps on your computer or smartphone with your GPS turned on:
- Northeast Corner: 31.06565, -94.01483
- Northwest Corner: 31.06557, -94.0149
- Southwest Corner: 31.06515, -94.01504
- Southeast Corner: 31.0652, -94.01444
For example: copy and paste “31.0652, -94.01444” (with the comma and the dash) into the search bar in Google Maps to find the exact location. We recommend this method as the best way to locate the property because the land will be unmarked with no signs or survey stakes.
Note 1: Google Map incorrectly marked Delvin Dr as Palmer Dr. If you use Google Map, look for Palmer Dr. If you use Bing Map, use Delvin Dr. Delvin Dr is the correct street name according to Jasper County CAD.
Note 2: This land’s title is held under Elegment Land’s team member Mitch Milam’s name.
How to arrange a visit to the property?
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.