- Elegment ID: TX_Polk12
- State: Texas
- County: Polk County
- Address: Patsy Cline Road, Livingston, TX, 77351
- GPS: 30.51963, -94.81558
- Size: 12500 square feet Lot
- Dimension: 127 ft x 98 ft
- Parcel Number: 52306
- Title: Free & Clear, Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat with trees
- Taxes: $8.57 per year
- POA: Optional $30 per year
- Road: Dirt Road
- Electric: City Electric
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: Need septic tank or chemical toilet
- Phone: Cell or Landline
- Internet: DSL, Cable Modem
- Trees: wooded, uncleared, secluded, privacy
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: Year-round RV use is allowed
- Manufactured Home: Manufactured home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE the city limits of Livingston, TX
- Legal: WILD COUNTRY LAKES ESTATES SECTION 9 LOT 500 & 502
Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/iZDumY9yRWxYJirB9
Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=18ujc9YwyllNtWsWN1cFBbj–NUlGgcjO&usp=sharing
Note: This unrestricted community has dirt roads, best to visit with a truck or SUV.
Are you looking to Move your RV or Build a Tiny Home? This property is unrestricted, and allows for many different living accommodations. Mobile Home, Tiny Home, RV, 5th Wheel, and traditional framed home are all allowed on the land, so whatever your goals, you’ll be able to achieve them on this property. This land has access to major utilities, including power and local water service. This means no expensive well drilling or alternative power solutions, saving you thousands. You’ll also stay connected, with Phone and internet, available on the property. A combination of mature hardwood and softwood trees cover the property, providing needed shade in the summer months, and unbeatable privacy. Move your trailer, mobile home, or tiny home and be ready for spring, so you can enjoy your land by the lakes. With easy utility access, few building restrictions, and unbeatable privacy, this lot has everything you could want, whether you’re looking to move an RV, build a home, or something else. This incredible opportunity in a beautiful community is ready for you to start construction.
Check out our map below for all the nearby boat ramps, fishing docks, and parks! CLICK on the icons to see actual photos!
Need to get out on the water and Hook some dinner? Lake Livingston boasts world class fishing on their 90,000 acre lake, one of the largest in the state. Take your boat out on the water, or cast from shore for a wide variety of fish. Hook 3 different kinds of bass including large mouth and white bass, catch Bluegill, or try your luck catching one of the 3 varieties of catfish. The park has three boat ramps to launch from, and two fish cleaning stations for your convenience. Only 30 minutes from the property, Lake Livingston is a must see destination with fishing that will keep you coming back.
Public Boat Access to Lake Livingston is just 32 minutes from the property at the Tigerville Park Public Boat Ramp.
Public Boat Access to Trinity River is just 24 minutes from property.
Big Thicket National Preserve:
Big Thicket National Preserve is a large nature preserve encompassing nine different ecosystems, from long-leaf pine forests to cypress-lined bayous. Hike one of the many trails, and find exciting secrets the preserve has to offer. Four of the five types of carnivorous plants found in North America can be found in Big Thicket, including pitcher plants, sundews, bladderworts, and butterworts. You can even Hunt, Camp, and paddle the waters. The Preserve issues free hunting permits for several units of the Preserve, with hunting including white-tailed deer, feral hogs, rabbits, waterfowl and squirrels.
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 3 minutes to Ace Community Park, and Lake Connie
- 22 minutes to Livingston, Texas : Population 5,300 (more info)
- 22 minutes to Goodrich, Texas
- 27 minutes to Shepherd, Texas : Population 2,300 (more info)
- 32 minutes to Lake Livingston State Park (more info)
- 46 minutes to Big Thicket Preserve Visitor Center (more info)
- 1 hour 12 minutes to Lufkin, Texas : Population 35,500 (more info)
- 1 hour 12 minutes to Beaumont, Texas
- 1 hour 13 minutes to Houston, Texas : Population 2,300,000 (more info)
- 3 hour 28 minutes to Austin, Texas
- 3 hours 52 minutes to Dallas, Texas : Population 1,340,000 (more info)
How to visit the property?
Search GPS 30.51963, -94.81558 in Google Maps for Directions to the property.
- Northwest Corner: 30.51963, -94.81558
- Northeast Corner: 30.51963, -94.81527
- Southwest Corner: 30.51929, -94.81558
- Southeast Corner: 30.51929, -94.81526
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.