- We provide the best Buyer Protection on your land title.
- Cash Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed.
- Seller Financed Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed + Deed of Trust.
- No fees for Buyer if closing in-house. Buyer responsible for current year and subsequent year property taxes.
- Elegment ID: ELE_TX_Shadybrook07
- County/State: Cherokee County, Texas
- Address: 260 Pecos Street, Bullard, Cherokee County, Texas, 75757
- GPS: 32.11484, -95.40282
- Parcel Number: 429922000
- Size: 0.17 Acres
- Dimension: 72 ft x 105 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat with trees
- Taxes: $40.14 per year
- POA Fee: $282.92 per year
- Road: County Maintained Road
- Electric: Cherokee County Electric Cooperative (buyer to verify connection cost)
- Water: Southern Utilities (buyer to verify connection cost)
- Sewer: Need septic tank
- Phone: Cell or Landline
- Internet: DSL, Cable Modem, StarLink
- Trees: partially cleared at the front, wooded, secluded, privacy
- FEMA Flood Zone: NOT in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: RV living is NOT allowed
- Mobile Homes: mobile home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE the city limits of Bullard, TX
- Legal: LOT 301 BLK 6 SHADYBROOK EAST 73X104 – BISD
Access Lake Palestine from your backyard! Shadybrook is a gated residential community on the southeastern shore of Lake Palestine in northern Cherokee County, where spectacular sunsets are renowned. Lake Palestine is a 26,000 acre lake providing many amenities such as fishing, sailing and water sports. It is located 20 miles southwest of Tyler, the medical center for East Texas . Dallas is 110 miles to the west and Houston 170 miles to the south. There are 1967 homeowners/lot owners at this time. Your future lake-house is waiting, walking distance from the shores of Lake Palestine in East Texas, and travel to Tyler (County Seat of Smith County) for shopping or a night out.
This land is Tiny Home and Mobile Home friendly! This property allows:
- Full-Time Mobile Home
- Full-Time Manufactured Home
- Full-Time Modular Home
- Full-Time Single Family House / Site Build Home
- Minimum building size 450 sqft
- General building code and land use information can be found on Page 6 (LINK)
- This land is already CLEARED in the front
… with all the Utilities below:
- Electric: Cherokee County Electric Cooperative (buyer to verify connection cost, 903-683-2248, website)
- Water: Southern Utilities (buyer to verify tap-in cost, 903-593-2588, website)
- Sewer: Need septic
- Phone: Century Link (website)
- Internet: Century Link (website) or StarLink (website)
- Cable TV: Century Link (website)
- Trash Service: Republic Service (website)
… with all these OWNERS ONLY access to:
- Boat Ramps
- Fishing Piers
- Tennis Courts
- Basketball Courts
- Swimming Pools
- and Club House! CLICK on the icons to see actual photos!
You will also enjoy all the amenities from Cherokee County, Smith County and City of Tyler. The beautiful community of Shadybrook is one of Texas’s hidden gems, so you’ll want to move quickly to secure your spot in this growing community.
- Bullard Independent School District is noted for their educational excellence
- A bus route K-12 runs through Shadybrook
- Parochial Schools are available in the City of Tyler
- A private school is available in City of Bullard
- Advanced education is available with Tyler Junior College and the University of Texas at Tyler
- City of Tyler has three major medical centers. Two offer helicopter service
- Twenty-four hour ambulance through East Texas Medical is available at Bullard Fire Station #2, just 4 miles from Shadybrook front gate
- Trinity Mother Francis Medical Clinic is located at Hwy 155 and FM 344
- Lake Palestine East Volunteer Fire Department is assisted by the Bullard Fire Department
- Tyler Pounds Regional Airport with frequent flights to Dallas and Houston
- City of Tyler has the Broadway Square Mall and many excellent specialty shops
- Brookshire’s grocery and Noonday Hardware are on Hwy 155.
Access Lake Palestine from your backyard! Located about 15 miles southwest of Tyler, Texas, on Texas Highway 155, the result of a dam on the Neches River. It has a surface area of 25,560 acres. It is the largest lake in the Tyler area. Lake Palestine offers something for everyone, with boating, skiing, and fishing all being popular activities. The lake is very popular for largemouth bass tournaments due to its consistent success. Both white bass and hybrid striped bass are present; white bass are particularly popular during their spring run up the Neches River and Kickapoo Creeks. Channel and blue catfishes are abundant and flathead catfish provide great opportunity for trophy-sized fish!
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 10 minutes to Brookshire’s Recreation Park
- 14 minutes to Blackburn Bay
- 16 minutes to Eagle’s Bluff Country Club
- 20 minutes to Bullard, TX
- 22 minutes to Lake Palestine
- 22 minutes to Bullard High School
- 24 minutes to The Brook Hill School
- 42 minutes to The University of Texas at Tyler Graduate School
- 30 minutes to Walmart Supercenter (Jacksonville, TX)
- 40 minutes to Tyler, TX
- 1 hour 56 minutes to Dallas, TX
How to arrange a visit to the land?
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.
Search GPS 32.11484, -95.40282 in Google Maps for Directions to the property.
- Northwest Corner: 32.11489, -95.40297
- Southwest Corner: 32.11461, -95.40298
- Southeast Corner: 32.11461, -95.40274
- Northeast Corner: 32.11488, -95.40274
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: Google Map Link
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: Google Map Link
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
Note: This is a private community, please call us for the gate code before your visit! (970) 420-2440