- Elegment ID: TX_TrinityCove4
- State: Texas
- County: Trinity County
- Address: Cedar Court, Trinity, TX 75862
- GPS: 30.90695, -95.33168
- Size: 14456 sqft (0.33 Acres)
- Dimension: 220 ft x 65 ft
- Parcel Number: 24667
- Title: Free & Clear, Special Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat with trees
- Taxes: $136.54 per year
- POA: $126.50/year
- Road: Dirt Road
- Electric: Entergy
- Water: City of Trinity Water
- Sewer: No sewer, septic needed
- Phone: Cell or Landline
- Internet: DSL, Cable Modem
- Trees: wooded, uncleared, secluded, privacy
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- Single Family Home: is allowed
- Mobile / Manufactured Home: mobile / manufactured home is allowed
- Tiny Home: tiny home or park model home is allowed subject to approval from HOA
- RV’s: RV can be parked on the property. But not to live inside.
- RV Park: community RV park available only to property owners, $12/night for owners, $24/night for guests, monthly discounted rates available
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE the city limits
- Legal: TRINITY COVE SECTION 07, BLOCK 1 LOT 30
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/KxsL4zyxrdfYfB827
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/2/edit?mid=18v3Jfb6o3QXC8wg_P8Hd2RSIOHpsreFS&usp=sharing
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
This 0.33 acre property located in an BEAUTIFUL area that allows for many different living accommodations. This land has access to major utilities, including power and local water service. This means no expensive well drilling or alternative power solutions, saving you thousands. You’ll also stay connected, with Phone and internet, available on the property.
This Property is Mobile and Tiny Home Friendly:
- Full-Time Single Family House / Site Build Home / High-End Custom Home
- Full-Time Mobile Home: less than 10 years old, minimum 900 sqft
- Full-Time Manufactured Home: less than 10 years old, minimum 900 sqft
- Full-Time Modular Home: less than 10 years old, minimum 900 sqft
- Full-Time Tiny Home / Park Model Home: less than 5 years old, between 525 sqft to 700 sqft will be approved on a case by case basis by the HOA
- Full-Time RV Parking and Storage (not for living)
- Detail building requirements can be found on Page 8 of Trinity Cove Subdivision Restrictions (LINK)
… with all the Utilities below:
- Electric: Entergy Texas Electric (buyer to verify connection cost, https://www.entergy-texas.com/)
- Water: City of Trinity Water Services (buyer to verify tap-in cost, (877) 589-8143 https://www.cityoftrinity.com/)
- Sewer: Need septic
- Phone: Windstream Telecom (Call (855) 756-3900, or visit https://www.windstream.com/home-phone#/)
- Internet: Trace Wireless (mobile internet, call (936) 594-0078, or visit http://tracewirelesstx.com/), or SuddenLink (cable internet, call (877) 694-9474 or visit https://www.suddenlink.com/)
- Cable TV: SuddenLink (call (877) 694-9474 or visit https://www.suddenlink.com/)
- Trash Service: trash service is available for all residents in this community for $18/month.
A combination of mature hardwood and softwood trees cover the property, providing needed shade in the summer months, and unbeatable privacy. Move your trailer, mobile home, or tiny home and be ready for spring, so you can enjoy your land by the lakes. With easy utility access, few building restrictions, and unbeatable privacy, this lot has everything you could want, whether you’re looking to move an RV, build a home, or something else. This incredible opportunity in a beautiful community is ready for you to start construction.
Trinity River / Lake Livingston:
Access Trinity River / Lake Livingston JUST DOWN THE STREET!!! With Trinity Cove Owners RV Park, accessible only to Property Owners, you can enjoy boating, fishing, camping by the lake! Check out our map below for all the boat ramps and fishing docks! CLICK on the icons to see actual photos of the fishing docks and boat ramps!
- RV Pad Rental: $12/night for owners, $24/night for guests, monthly discounted rates available
- Boat Launch: no charge for owners!
- Fishing: no charge for owners!
Need to get out on the water and hook some dinner? Lake Livingston boasts world class fishing on their 90,000 acre lake, one of the largest in the state. Take your boat out on the water, or cast from shore for a wide variety of fish. Hook 3 different kinds of bass including large mouth and white bass, catch Bluegill, or try your luck catching one of the 3 varieties of catfish. The park has three boat ramps to launch from, and two fish cleaning stations for your convenience. Only 30 minutes from the property, Lake Livingston is a must see destination with fishing that will keep you coming back. Public Boat Access to Lake Livingston and the Trinity River is just minutes from the property!
Big Thicket National Preserve:
Big Thicket National Preserve is a large nature preserve encompassing nine different ecosystems, from long-leaf pine forests to cypress-lined bayous. Hike one of the many trails, and find exciting secrets the preserve has to offer. Four of the five types of carnivorous plants found in North America can be found in Big Thicket, including pitcher plants, sundews, bladderworts, and butterworts. You can even Hunt, Camp, and paddle the waters. The Preserve issues free hunting permits for several units of the Preserve, with hunting including white-tailed deer, feral hogs, rabbits, waterfowl and squirrels.
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 6 minutes to Trinity Pines Conference Center
- 2 hour and 56 minutes to Barksdale AFB
- 16 minutes to Riverside Adventure RV Park
- 21 minutes to Whispering Pines Golf Club
- 26 minutes to Harmon Creek RV Park and Marina
- 46 minutes to Davy Crockett National Forest (more info)
- 46 minutes to Lake Livingston State Park (more info)
- 1 hour 32 minutes minutes to Big Thicket Preserve Visitor Center (more info)
- 2 hour 33 minutes to Waco, TX (more info)
- 2 hour 14 minutes to Beaumont, Texas
- 1 hour 32 minutes to Houston, Texas : Population 2,300,000 (more info)
- 2 hours 52 minutes to Dallas, Texas : Population 1,340,000 (more info)
How to visit the property?
Search GPS 30.90695, -95.33168 in Google Maps for Directions to the property.
- Northwest Corner: 30.90695, -95.33168
- Northeast Corner: 30.90687, -95.33171
- Southwest Corner: 30.90677, -95.33093
- Southeast Corner: 30.90701, -95.33096
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.