Purchase Closing – we provide the best Buyer Protection on your land title
- Cash Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed.
- Seller Financed Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed + Deed of Trust.
- No fees for Buyer if closing in-house. Buyer responsible for current year and subsequent year property taxes.
- Elegment ID: TX_Newton01
- State: Texas
- County: Newton County
- Address: County Road 1047, Wiergate, TX 75966 (search 242 County Road 1047, Wiergate, TX 75966 to locate the property)
- GPS: 30.99116, -93.77041
- Size: 4.34 Acre
- Dimension: 360 ft x 530 ft
- Parcel Number: 22060
- Title: Free & Clear, Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat
- Taxes: $264.00 per year
- Road: county maintained road
- Electric: Minton Electric Co.
- Water: Jamestown Water Supply Corporation
- Sewer: Need septic
- Phone: local service provider
- Internet: local service provider
- Trees: Wooded, not cleared
- FEMA Flood Zone: NOT in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: RV is allowed
- Manufactured Homes: manufactured home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE of the city limits of Wiergate, TX
- Legal: A1208 J R MCMAHAN, TRACT 7, ACRES 4.770
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/jcotf8koM5vsTWkF7
STEP 2: Corners and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1VFaGXBx2klHaZ7EeqhMqChvjGqycQTLR&usp=sharing
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
Note: the front building is Jamestown Water Supply’s pump utility room.
Looking for unrestricted property close to the lakes? Here you go… nearby Toledo Bend Reservoir and Sam Rayburn Lake. This beautiful wooded 4 acres land sits within Newton County, Texas. The property is unrestricted, allows mobile homes/RV’s and perfect for horses. This 4 Acre tract already has electric poles along the road frontage and has city water. Go by and look today! Grab this opportunity to park your RV, move your mobile home or do a site-build home on this land! This lot is RV and mobile friendly, and allows for:
- Full-Time RV Living, Motor Home, Portable Camper, Travel Trailer, Mobile Camper
- Full-Time Mobile Home
- Full-Time Manufactured Home
- Full-Time Modular Home
- Full-Time Single Family House / Site Build Home
… with all the Utilities below:
- Electric/Natural Gas: Minton Electric Co. (buyer to verify connection cost, (409) 489-9998, website)
- Water: Jamestown Water Supply Corporation (buyer to verify connection cost, (512) 267-7144, website)
- Phone: AT&T Home Phone (website)
- Internet: AT&T Internet (website)
From Highway 63 turn to County Road 1047:
Lake Sam Rayburn:
Lake Sam Rayburn is fed by the Angelina River, the major tributary of the Neches River, the upstream of the Big Thicket National Preserve. The reservoir’s capacity is 4 million acre feet, and is the largest lake wholly within the state of Texas. Very famous for catching record sizes of Largemouth bass, Crappie, Catfish, White bass.
Surround yourself with the the beautiful pine trees that East Texas is known for, with Sam Rayburn Lake and the country club a stones throw away. All are the perfect setting for the unspoiled landscape of Rayburn Country. With every breath of fresh, clean air, you’ll know this pristine unspoiled property is for you – especially since it has been thoughtfully master-planned to exist in harmony with nature and the wildlife of East Texas. While this is a secluded community, it’s just a short drive from many metropolitan areas. Rayburn Country Association consists of 44 sections, 4,300 platted homesites and home to over 700 rooftops to some amazing & friendly families. Whether you are looking to build your dream home, the vacation home you’ve always wanted or to retire and begin enjoying a simpler pace of life, Rayburn Country could be the place for you! Come visit this land and see this uniquely beautiful area for yourself. Who knows, you may come for a weekend while making memories for a lifetime.
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 17 minutes to Jasper, TX
- 20 minutes to Walmart Super center
- 22 minutes to Brookshire Brothers
- 23 minutes to Sabine River
- 24 minutes to Newton High School
- 31 minutes to Rayburn Country Resort Golf Course
- 34 minutes to Lake Sam Rayburn (Sam Rayburn Reservoir)
- 54 minutes to Sabine National Forest
- 1 hour 32 minutes to Livingston, TX
- 1 hour 32 minutes to Lamar University
- 2 hours 28 minutes to Houston, TX
How to Find the Land:
Copy and paste 30.99116, -93.77041 into the search bar in Google Maps to find the exact location.
- Northwest Corner: 30.99156, -93.77054
- Southwest Corner: 30.99055, -93.77022
- Southeast Corner: 30.99155, -93.76863
- Northeast Corner: 30.99238, -93.76927
How to arrange a visit to the property?
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.