- Elegment ID: AR_Waldron_B
- State: Arkansas
- County: Scott County
- Address: Highway 248, Waldron, AR 72958
- GPS: 34.92377, -93.99476
- Size: 3.5 acres
- Dimension: 242 ft x 618 ft
- Parcel Number: 001-02133-000 – Tract B
- Title: Free & Clear, Special Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Unrestricted
- Terrain: Partially cleared, Wooded
- Taxes: $77 per year
- POA: None
- Road: County Maintained Highway
- Electric: Electricity poles/lines on the property, buyer to verify connection cost
- Water: Waterline along Highway 248 (or by well), buyer to verify tap in cost
- Sewer: Need septic
- Phone: Cell or Landline
- Internet: Local service provider
- Trees: partially cleared, privacy
- RV’s: RV is allowed
- Manufactured Home: mobile home is allowed
- City Limit: property is OUTSIDE of the city limits of Waldron
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/bB3uQxF3zmtSo6wf6
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/6/edit?mid=1DwhPRaHTSkisTpKKVQC2lTlWQYT64MkP&usp=sharing
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
Note: This property can be accessed from the Northern boundary via Highway 248. Or via the Southern boundary through a private road leading to the top of the hill. See map for details.
Don’t miss this beautiful UNRESTRICTED home site in the Arkansas countryside. This lot has a partially cleared area to build the home of your dreams. This is a unique opportunity for a beautiful home site that already has much of the work done for you. You will have a hard time finding ready-access to a view like this.
This lot includes a home site at the top of the hill with a magnificent vista. If you’re looking to build a home that features a scenic, sweeping landscape for as far as the eye can see from your window, this is your opportunity. It is quite stunning to see in person and we welcome you to check it out today.
Our convenient site prep will have you ahead of the game. Easy access to the property is included with a private road leading to it already. No need to deal with the hassle of finding another property this good and then worry about putting in a driveway up to a cleared lot with an overlook like this. Electricity is already right there for you to access. Building here is going to save you a lot of time and money.
Live in a quiet area near the quaint city of Waldron. This is the ideal lot for someone who wants the slow pace of countryside living with the convenience of town just a short drive away. Escape to the hills of Arkansas for a peaceful retirement.
We are offering this property at a price that can’t be beat. The buying process is easy so give us a call and reserve the property while it is still available. It’s as simple as making a down payment. Log into our payment system to make the payments every month or set it to auto pay. Or, make it even simpler by paying cash all at once. Give us a call today to buy.
- 10 mins to Waldron City Park via Ste Hwy 248/Greenridge Rd
- 10 mins to Waldron DMV via Ste Hwy 248/Greenridge Rd
- 10 mins to Poteau River Site Five Lake via Rebeccas Rd
- 11 mins to Waldron High via Ste Hwy 248/Greenridge Rd
- 12 mins to Big Pine RV Park via Ste Hwy 248/Greenridge Rd
- 12 mins to Harps Food Stores via Ste Hwy 248/Greenridge Rd
- 12 mins to Mercy Hospital Waldron via Ste Hwy 248/Greenridge Rd
- 41 mins to Knoppers Ford Recreation Area via Cold Spring Rd and Ste Hwy 248 (more info)
- 1 hr 10 mins to Ouachita National Forest via AR-28 W (more info)
- 1 hr 9 mins to Fort Smith, AR, Population: 86,209 via US-71 S (more info)
- 2 hrs to Fayetteville, AR, Population: 87,590 via I-49 S and US-71 S (more info)
- 2 hrs 24 mins to Little Rock, AR, Population: 197,312 via I-40 W (more info)
How to visit the property?
- iPhone, click Settings -> Privacy -> Location Services: On
- Android, click Android Settings -> Location Services -> Allow Access to my Location
Directions: Search GPS 34.92377, -93.99476 in Google Maps for Directions to the property.
- Northwest Corner: 34.92515, -93.99472
- Northeast Corner: 34.92502, -93.99393
- Southwest Corner: 34.92335, -93.99476
- Southeast Corner: 34.92333, -93.99395
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.