Cash Price: $18,900
Owner Financing Available: $4,900 down, then $297.46 per month for 60 months
(plus $26 / month service fee )
2 Minutes to Boca Chica Community Park
3 Minutes to Boca Chica Boat Ramp & Park on Carancahua Bay
10 Minutes to Matagorda Bay
10 Minutes to Palacios, TX
11 Minutes to Palacios Bayside RV Camp 11 minutes
11 Minutes to Palacios Bayside RV Camp
14 Minutes to Palacios High School
24 Minutes to Fishing Pier Park
34 Minutes to Le Tulle Park
57 Minutes to Matagorda Bay Nature Park
1 Hour 56 Minutes to Houston, TX
Great location in the Laid-Back Fishing Community of Boca Chica just 10 minutes from Palacios, TX. Community comes with access to 4 launch points on Carancahua Bay for great salt-water fishing. Water, sewer, electric, internet, and trash service are all available (details below), with reasonable community association fees of $125 per year.
The total lot size is 70 ft x 131.25 ft = 9,187 sq feet. Permits to install a culvert and park your RV can be obtained through the property owner’s association at 361-972-3998.(Website)
Boca Chica offers several amenities including Fisherman’s Village Restaurant & Store, Swimming Pool, public parks, and multiple boat ramps launching onto Carancahua Bay. Annual Fishing Tournaments and Pig Roast! Great fishing for redfish, trout, drum, and flounder.
Bring your RVs, Boats, Golf Carts, Side by Sides, ATVs!
Light Restrictions: The property is situated in Section 5, which allows:
- RVs (only have to be moved once per 6 months)
- Mobile Campers (travel trailers)
- Fifth Wheel Trailers (must be self-contained)
- Folding Tent Trailers
- Motor Homes
Mobile Homes are not allowed in the community. Property owners need to keep their lots mowed for the aesthetic of the neighborhood.
No time limit to start building. Once you start, it should complete in 6 months. Minimum 700 square-footage requirements on permanent residences:
- Tiny Homes
- Fishing Compounds
- Man Caves
- Utility Sheds and Shops
Le Tulle Park: https://goo.gl/maps/JqfjspbQcPWaH9BU7
– 34 minutes away from the property, Le Tulle Park is an amazing park where you can go for spend time with your family. A very nice and peaceful place where you can have a picnic under a tree by the pond.
Fishing Pier Park: https://goo.gl/maps/p84iARFpWSjwnfYo8
– Great place to fish or just chill and watch the action. Nice fish cleaning station. Playground and splash pad for the kids. Plenty of covered picnic tables with barbecues at the end of the pier.
Matagorda Bay Nature Park: https://www.lcra.org/parks/matagorda-bay-nature-park/
– Matagorda Bay Nature Park offers a wide range of recreation activities to choose from. Spot local wildlife, putt a hole-in-one, kayak the wetlands or join an adventure tour. You can bring your RV or stay overnight in one of the Airstreams for a unique beach retreat where the Colorado River meets the Gulf of Mexico.
Utility & 911 Addressing Information:
Electric Utility: Call Jackson Electric Co-Op: 361-972-6151. For more information, you can check their website here.
Water Utility: Call Tri-County Point Owner’s Association 361-972-3998. Water Tap fees amount to $500 for the Connection & Application fee. Fees & amounts subject to change. For more information, you can check it here.
Sewer: Call Tri-County Point Owner’s Association 361-972-3998. Sewer Tap fees amount to $1000 for the Connection & Application fee. Fees & amounts subject to change. For more information, you can check it here.
Buyer is responsible for performing their own due diligence in researching the property for sale. All buyers should verify all information, contained herein or not, including access and utility accessibility and costs, and perform physical visits to the lot in order to satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Seller is not responsible for any misinformation in this ad. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Property is sold “AS IS”.
- Elegment ID: WIN_TX_Boca_Chica_Cantu43271
- County/State: Jackson County, Texas
- Address: Tarpon Dr., Palacios, Jackson County, Texas, 77465
- GPS: 28.69036, -96.38117
- Parcel Number: R12609
- Size: 0.23 Acres
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- Annual Taxes: $132.84 / Year (approximate)
- Annual HOA / PO: $125
- Note: This property is in the flood zone (Beach property). Neighborhood has drainage easements located throughout and frequent utility maintenance.
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/DZJoJDPrcLhPpm3d6
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1wyiaGmMCjdaiOe2eadgvrnONq2K6egE&usp=sharing
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
How to visit the property?
Before your Trip:
- If using an iPhone to navigate, click Settings -> Privacy -> Location Services: On
- If using an Android phone, click Android Settings -> Location Services -> Allow Access to my Location
Search GPS 28.69036, -96.38117 in Google Maps for Directions to the property.
- Northwest Corner: 28.69036, -96.38117
- Southwest Corner: 28.68998, -96.38116
- Southeast Corner: 28.68998, -96.38094
- Northeast Corner: 28.69037, -96.38095
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.