- Elegment ID: ELE_CO_Alamosa18
- County/State: Alamosa County, Colorado
- Address: Meadowlake Blvd, Alamosa, Alamosa County, Colorado, 81101
- GPS: 37.45034, -105.69598
- Parcel Number: 541718311004
- Size: 1 Acres
- Dimension: 280 ft x 155 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Special Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat
- Taxes: $66.26 per year
- POA: None
- Road: County Road
- Electric: by Xcel Energy (buyer to verify connection cost)
- Water: Need well
- Sewer: Need septic tank
- Phone: Cell or Landline
- Internet: Local service provider
- Trees: cleared
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: RV is allowed for 180 days per year ($120 RV permit)
- Manufactured Home: manufactured home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE of the city limits of Alamosa, CO
- Legal: DEER VALLEY MEADOWS LOT 24 BLK J UNIT 1 1.00AC WD B 308 P 513 1-11-85
Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/fJkErFJwKWnxibFL9
Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/2/edit?mid=11S77hnlVWPp0lVXxbztW-M5WSfL9kO8l&usp=sharing
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
You won’t believe the views from this one acre property, only 10 miles outside of Alamosa Colorado. This lot has access to Electricity, Cable, and even local trash service. You’ll be less than an hour away from world class outdoor adventures, where you can hike, fish, hunt, and explore some of the most beautiful scenery in the country. Let’s find some fun we can have in the area, and then go into more details about this great opportunity in the San Luis Valley.
There are so many outdoor recreations within a short distance of this land. San Luis State Wildlife Area is 1,691 acres of open space and is located just 30 minutes from the property. Activities here include four miles of gravel trails for hiking & mountain biking, Bird Watching, Boating, Fishing, Hunting and Camping featuring electrical hookups, grills, and a dump station. Find more information on the above activities here.
- No HOA, no HOA fees, no Time Limit to Build
- Livestock is permitted on the property.
- Minimum dwelling size per the Alamosa County Land Use Code is 500 square feet – For Manufactured Homes it is 600 square feet.
- Single & Double Wide Mobile / Manufactured Homes are also allowed on the property within certain guidelines that can be seen in the Residential Use Standards portion of the Land Use Code.
- Residential Use Standards for the property can be found starting on page 29 of the Alamosa County Land Use Code.
- Water needs to drill a well for the underground water of Rio Grande River, average depth between 60-100 feet in the area. Colorado Division of Water Resources (Link)
- Electricity Lines & Poles are located at the road nearby the lot, by Xcel Energy
400 Washington Ave, Alamosa, CO 81101 Phone: (Website)
- Telephone, Internet & Cable by Jade Communications
129 Santa Fe Avenue, Alamosa, CO 81101 Phone: 719-589-5140 (Website)
- Curbside Trash Service by Waste Management in the area, with a setup cost of $80, and a 96 or 64 gallon container serviced every week at $18/month. Phone: 719-852-5895 (Website)
- Alamosa Elementary School
- Ortega Middle School
- Alamosa High School
Adams State University is a state-supported liberal arts university in Alamosa, Colorado, United States. The school is located in the San Luis Valley, home to the Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve. The university offers undergraduate programs in physical and social sciences, fine arts, business and nursing, and specializes in educator curricula in several disciplines. Adams State also offers graduate degrees in history, art, business (MBA), and educator programs, including counselor education; the school also has a postgraduate (PhD) program in counselor education. The university has an active athletic program, both in participatory sports and in athletics educator training; the Adams State Grizzlies athletic teams compete under the auspices of the Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference. (Website)
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 9 minutes to Sangre De Cristo High School
- 15 minutes to San Luis State Wildlife Area (more info)
- 16 minutes to UFO Watchtower!!!
- 16 minutes to Alamosa, CO : Population 10,000 (more info)
- 18 minutes to Adams State University
- 23 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 23 minutes to Alamosa National Wildlife Refuge (more info)
- 26 minutes to Great Sand Dunes National Park (more info)
- 30 minutes to Smith Reservoir (more info)
- 1 hour to Wolf Creek Ski Area (more info)
- 1 hour 10 minutes to Twin Peaks / Blanca Peak
- 1 hours 48 minutes to Pueblo, CO
- 2 hours 33 minutes to Colorado Springs, CO : Population 500,000 (more info)
- 3 hours 44 minutes to Denver, CO : Population 1+ Million (more info)
How to Find the Land:
Copy and paste 37.45034, -105.69598 into Google Maps on your computer or smartphone:
- Northwest Corner: 37.45071, -105.69698
- Southwest Corner: 37.45031, -105.69697
- Southeast Corner: 37.45034, -105.69598
- Northwest Corner: 37.45074, -105.696
How to arrange a visit to the property?
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.