- Elegment ID: [woo_sku]
- County/State: [woo_subcat], [woo_cat]
- Address: County Road 142, Sanford, [woo_subcat], [woo_cat], 81151
- GPS: 37.1904, -105.84674
- Parcel Number: 586514100008
- Size: 20 Acres
- Dimension: 1262 ft x 690 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Special Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat
- Taxes: $119.86 per year
- POA: None
- Road: County Road 482 to Dirt road (30-feet width Right of Way included in deed)
- Electric: Need solar/wind
- Water: Need well (average well depth in the area ~100 feet)
- Sewer: Need septic tank
- Phone: Cell or satellite
- Internet: Cell or satellite
- Trees: cleared
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: RV is allowed for recreational use
- Manufactured/Mobile Home: manufactured/mobile home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE of the city limits of Sanford, CO
- Legal: N1/2 SW1/4 NE1/4 14-34-10 TNA 20, LESS ROW OVER W 30 FT B251 P120, B251 P120 R#2597-427 R#6000187
Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/cQj4CkKMBcZGKy2J7
Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1HCt2mEgjmsABxnWfOxSmWFdh9_f4bGjf&usp=sharing
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
Note: This 20-acres land has dirt road. Buyer should visit with a truck or SUV
You will love this 20 acres parcel in the remote but easy accessible part of Conejos, Colorado. Very few neighbors and only 15 minutes drive from three charming Colorado towns – Manassa, Romeo, AND Sanford. Southern Colorado major city Alamosa is only 30 minutes away where you can find local restaurants, hospitals, grocery stores, Adams State University and Walmart Super Center!
Surround yourself with thousands of acres of Open Access to BLM Land, State Land, Fish and Wildlife Land, Rio Grande National Forest Land! Very desirable for hiking, outdoor recreation and hunting of elk and deer.
Many activities in the surrounding area – skiing, golfing, fishing, mountain climbing! A great place for a home. Many types of wildlife roam this area, San Luis Hills Wildness Study Area is only 3 miles to the south! With two small creeks running through the southern boundary of this land, you will see herds of mule deer walk by! There are so many outdoor recreations within a short distance of this land. San Luis State Wildlife Area is 1,691 acres of open space and is located just 30 minutes from the property. Activities here include four miles of gravel trails for hiking & mountain biking, Bird Watching, Boating, Fishing, Hunting and Camping featuring electrical hookups, grills, and a dump station. Find more information on the above activities here.
- No HOA, no HOA fees, no Time Limit to Build.
- Mobile / Manufactured Homes are allowed on the property within guidelines from Section 8.1 of the Conejos County Land Use Code.
- You can put a mobile home, tiny home, shipping container home or alternative type of dwelling on the property.
- There are RVs, Cabins, Mobile Homes, Site-Built Homes and Ranches on nearby parcels.
- Based on Colorado Division of Water Resources, wells in the area have a depth of ~100 feet. Search the Colorado Division of Water Resources Website (LINK). Well Permit Information (Link)
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 13 minutes to Pinon Hill, Co
- 15 minutes to Sanford, CO
- 16 minutes to Centauri High School
- 32 minutes to Alamosa, CO : Population 10,000 (more info)
- 36 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 1 hour 4 minutes to Wolf Creek Ski Area (more info)
- 2 hours 07 minutes to Pueblo, CO
- 2 hours 45 minutes to Colorado Springs, CO : Population 500,000 (more info)
- 3 hours 58 minutes to Denver, CO : Population 1+ Million (more info)
How to Find the Land:
Copy and paste 37.1904, -105.84674 into Google Maps on your computer or smartphone:
- Northwest Corner: 37.19222, -105.84674
- Southwest Corner: 37.1904, -105.84674
- Southeast Corner: 37.19042, -105.84221
- Northeast Corner: 37.19224, -105.84222
How to arrange a visit to the property?
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.