- We provide the best Buyer Protection on your land title.
- Cash Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed.
- Seller Financed Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed + Deed of Trust.
- No fees for Buyer if closing in-house. Buyer responsible for current year and subsequent year property taxes.
How to arrange a visit to the land?
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.
Copy and paste 35.35835, -85.55923 into Google Maps on your computer or smartphone:
- Northwest Corner: 35.36009, -85.55816
- Southwest Corner: 35.35835, -85.55923
- Southeast Corner: 35.35924, -85.55803
- Northeast Corner: 35.35999, -85.55788
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: Google Map Link
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: Google Map Link
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
Cash Price: $8,900
Owner Financing Available: $3,900 down, then $106.24 per month for 60 months. Plus $26 / month service fee.
6 minutes to Town Market Gas Station, TN
16 minutes to Grundy County High School, TN
24 minutes to Greeter Falls, TN
25 minutes to Wheeler’s Orchard & Vineyard, TN
27 minutes to Waltermart Supercenter, TN
30 minutes to Bigfoot Adventure Zipline, TN
31 minutes to Great Stone Door, TN
34 minutes to Fiery Gizzard Trail, TN
54 minutes to Racoon Mountain Caverns
55 minutes to Chattanooga, TN
1 Hour 2 minutes Lookout Mountain, TN
1 Hour 48 minutes to Nashville, TN
2 Hours 19 minutes to Knoxville, TN
This 2 acres property on Bottom Road in Palmer City, Tennessee, offers a combination of natural beauty and modern convenience. Located near Chattanooga, it provides an opportunity for those looking for a vacation home or permanent residence and the ability to bring their RV. The land includes greenery and natural scenery and provides an escape from city life. With utilities available on the road, it is ready for immediate development. The city of Palmer and Grundy County do not have restrictions against RVs or Mobile homes on this lot.
Starting from the road frontage and going clockwise from N-E-S-W, the lot dimensions are 91′ x 275′ x 492′ x 721′.
The soil map for the property is now completed and can be obtained upon request. The Apison (AP) area, located in the southeastern part of the property, has a depth of 30 inches and is designated as the drain field for the septic tank. This region is marked on the map with the colors Red/Green. The remaining land to the west of the AP zone is suitable for a build site.
Palmer City, Tennessee is a town with rich history, local businesses, parks, and recreational areas. The town is surrounded by natural beauty, offering ample opportunities for outdoor activities, and also has a vibrant arts and culture scene. Palmer City Heritage Festival is an annual event that features live music, food, and crafts.
The Stone Doors, located in Tennessee, are a unique and mysterious geological formation that has fascinated visitors for years. These massive stone slabs, which are estimated to weigh several tons each, are believed to have been placed in their current position by ancient indigenous people. They are located in a remote area, and access to the site requires a hike through rugged terrain.
Visiting the Stone Doors is an adventure in itself, as reaching the site requires a hike through dense forest, over rocky terrain, and along a narrow stream. The site is not well marked and requires some effort to reach, but the journey is well worth it as the Stone Doors are truly a unique and mysterious geological formation that will leave you in awe.
Utility & 911 Addressing Information:
Power Utility: Call Sequatchie Valley Electric Cooperative (931- 592-2511). For more information. You can visit their (Website)
– In addition to the $20.00 service fee, a deposit may be required. Deposits vary based on credit rating and location, ranging from $0 – $400 or twice the average bill.
Water Utility: Call Big Creek Utility District (931- 692-2505)
– ¾” tap fee: $1200 + $250 System Capacity Fee. 1″ tap fee: $1650 + $250 System Capacity Fee. Any additional costs over the tap fee are to be paid by the customer. 2″ tap fee: labor & material cost + 20% + $250 Capacity Fee.
Telephone & Cable: Call Ben Lomand Telephone Cooperative, Inc.(931-592-2121). For more information. You can visit their (Website)
Buyer is responsible for performing their own due diligence in researching the property for sale. All buyers should verify all information, contained herein or not, including access and utility accessibility and costs, and perform physical visits to the lot in order to satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. The seller is not responsible for any misinformation in this ad. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Property is sold “AS IS”.
- Elegment ID:
- County/State: ,
- Address: Bottom Rd., Palmer, , , 37365
- GPS: 35.35835, -85.55923
- Parcel Number: 060O B 01101 000060O
- Size: 2 Acres
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- Annual Taxes: $10 / Year (approximate)
- Annual HOA / PO: None
The Great Stone Door: Google Map Link
– The Great Stone Door at South Cumberland State Park is a must-see destination. The hike is moderate, with well-maintained paths and stunning overlooks. The “door” is an aperture with rock stairs, and the highlight is the bluff overlook with breathtaking views. The trail is easy, dog-friendly, and even has a color-blind viewer. A favorite among visitors, the hike is definitely worth it for the incredible view at the end.
Wheeler’s Orchard & Vineyard: Google Map Link
– Experience the charming ambiance of a small family-run orchard and vineyard. Currently, reservations are required for u-pick options, but you can still visit the orchard, purchase pre-picked fruits, enjoy the picturesque scenery, feed the animals, and have a picnic. The orchard also offers locally sourced honey for purchase
Greeter Falls: Google Map Link
– Is a beautiful and secluded natural attraction located in South Cumberland State Park. The trail to the falls can be challenging due to slippery rocks, but the hike is worth it for the stunning views of the mountain laurel in bloom and the spectacular overlook of the falls. The area is also dog-friendly and offers picnic tables near the parking area. Visitors should be prepared for a strenuous hike and bring proper footwear, water, and trekking poles. Swimming is possible at the falls, but it is important to be aware of the cold water and take caution. Overall, Greeter Falls is a must-visit destination for nature lovers, but be sure to give yourself plenty of time and come prepared for a challenging hike.
Bigfoot Adventure Zipline: Google Map Link
– Is an exciting and enjoyable outdoor activity located in Tracy City, TN. The guides are friendly, funny, and highly skilled, making the experience a memorable one for everyone. They prioritize safety while providing detailed instructions and making sure everyone is having a great time. The property is well-maintained and clean, with a friendly staff who makes sure guests are comfortable and taken care of. The zipline course is exciting and challenging, with the guides doing tricks and flips to make the experience even more thrilling. It is a bit of a drive from Chattanooga, but well worth it for the amazing experience. Highly recommend it for a fun and adventurous day out.
The Fiery Gizzard Trail: Google Map Link
– Is a 13-mile hike with plenty of climbing and beautiful waterfalls to swim near. The trail is well-marked and has ample parking, but it’s important to pack plenty of water and snacks. The path has several rugged sections with large rocks and hidden tree trunks and can be challenging for those out of shape or with weak ankles and knees. The scenery is stunning and it’s a perfect full-day workout, but make sure to have sturdy boots with good traction. The trail can be muddy and sometimes slippery, so be prepared for that.
Lookout Mountain: Google Map Link
– Is a beautiful park that offers narrow paths between rocks, bridges, waterfalls, and incredible views. You can find a restaurant, gift shop, and friendly park rangers that provide guided tours. The park is rich in American history and provides an interesting glimpse of the not-so-pleasant parts of the past. The park is great to visit year-round but gets crowded on sunny weekends. It’s recommended to wear comfortable shoes and explore the area including Point Park, charming gardens, and quaint stores. Parking can be difficult in the middle of the day, but it’s worth visiting for the amazing views, especially in the fall.
Raccoon Mountain Caverns: Google Map Link
– Is a hidden gem that offers a unique and exciting experience for cave enthusiasts. The Crystal Palace Cave Tour is a fun and educational experience that features bats, salamanders, and other cave inhabitants. The guide is knowledgeable and the tour is intimate and one-on-one. The cavern is decorated for Christmas which adds a special and fun touch to the experience. The staff is friendly and the paths are lit up for easy walking. It is a must-see destination while in Chattanooga, and also offers discounts for first responders. It is especially recommended for school groups and families.