- Elegment ID: ELE_CO_Conejos02
- County/State: Conejos County, Colorado
- Address: County Road BB, La Jara, Conejos County, Colorado, 81140
- GPS: 37.3411, -106.13747
- Parcel Number: 556130100006
- Size: 5 Acres
- Dimension: 340 ft x 653 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Special Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat
- Taxes: $162.38 per year
- POA: None
- Road: County Road BB –> 20 feet dirt road
- Electric: Need solar/wind
- Water: Need well (average well depth in the area ~100 feet)
- Sewer: Need septic tank
- Phone: Cell
- Internet: Cell/Satellite
- Trees: some shrubs
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: RV is allowed for recreational use
- Manufactured/Mobile Home: manufactured/mobile home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE of the city limits of La Jara
- Legal: W1/2 SE1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 30- 36-8 TNA 5.0 M/L
Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/Sv82bhZgSs9LAnPV8
Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1E3pxJGTN2E-mn9fJonxwQU2RTDz_WPsi&usp=sharing
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
Note: Property has a 20-feet width road and utility easement (connecting to County Road BB) already included in deed.
You will love this 5 acres parcel in the remote but easy accessible part of Conejos County, Colorado. Very few neighbors and only 28 minutes from major city Alamosa, CO. where you can find local restaurants, hospitals, grocery stores, Adams State University and Walmart Super Center!
Surround yourself with thousands of acres of Open Access to BLM Land, State Land, Fish and Wildlife Land, Rio Grande National Forest! Very desirable for hiking, outdoor recreation and hunting of elk and deer.
Many activities in the surrounding area – skiing, golfing, fishing, mountain climbing! A great place for a home. Many types of wildlife roam this area, San Luis Hills Wildness Study Area is only 3 miles to the south! With two small creeks running through the southern boundary of this land, you will see herds of mule deer walk by! There are so many outdoor recreations within a short distance of this land. San Luis State Wildlife Area is 1,691 acres of open space and is located just 30 minutes from the property. Activities here include four miles of gravel trails for hiking & mountain biking, Bird Watching, Boating, Fishing, Hunting and Camping featuring electrical hookups, grills, and a dump station. Find more information on the above activities here.
- No HOA, no HOA fees, no Time Limit to Build.
- Mobile / Manufactured Homes are allowed on the property within guidelines from Section 8.1 of the Conejos County Land Use Code.
- You can put a mobile home, tiny home, shipping container home or alternative type of dwelling on the property.
- There are RVs, Cabins, Mobile Homes, Site-Built Homes and Ranches on nearby parcels.
- Based on Colorado Division of Water Resources, wells in the area have a depth of ~100 feet. Search the Colorado Division of Water Resources Website (LINK). Well Permit Information (LINK)
- Conejos County Land Use information (LINK)
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 23 minutes to Centauri High School
- 26 minutes to Sanford, CO
- 28 minutes to Alamosa, CO : Population 10,000 (more info)
- 30 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 54 minutes to Wolf Creek Ski Area (more info)
- 2 hours 26 minutes to Pueblo, CO
- 3 hours 3 minutes to Colorado Springs, CO : Population 500,000 (more info)
How to Find the Land:
Copy and paste 37.3411, -106.13747 into Google Maps on your computer or smartphone:
- Northwest Corner: 37.3411, -106.13747
- Southwest Corner: 37.33931, -106.13747
- Northeast Corner: 37.34108, -106.13632
- Southeast Corner: 37.33929, -106.13633
How to arrange a visit to the property?
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.