- Elegment ID: INC_TX_Smith_22
- County/State: Smith County, Texas
- Address: Turner Circle, Tyler, Smith County, Texas, 75704
- GPS: 32.38354, -95.46077
- Parcel Number: 10000-0002-80-0003011 (Lot 22)
- Size: 1 Acres
- Dimension: 233 ft x 185 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Special Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Level, flat
- Taxes: $80.16 per year
- POA: None
- Electric: Oncor Electric
- Water: Needs well
- Sewer: Needs septic
- Trees: Wooded, secluded, privacy
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: RV is allowed
- Mobile Home: Mobile home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE the city limits of Tyler, TX
- Legal: NOAH ESTATES SUBD LOT 22
Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/YzH1ktwhuzTQdow1A
(Turn Right onto either the first or second entrance to Turner Circle from CR 413. Turn on Satellite View in Google Maps for best navigation.)
Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1aPUo34cDOEP0Y7lK8I92CIBlVWztsOwJ&usp=sharing
(When you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
10 Minutes from Downtown Tyler, TX
1.5 Hours from Dallas, TX
2 Hours from Waco, TX
Wooded & Private 0.99 Acres shaded by mature Oak and Pine hardwoods and easy road access by Turner Circle and County Road 413. Only minutes from downtown Tyler by Hwy 64 and lightly restricted with No HOA and extremely cheap property taxes only $80.16/year.
This lot measures 233 ft x 185 ft = 43,105 square feet or 233 ft of Road Frontage and 185 ft of Depth. The combination of lot shape and road frontage allows plenty of flexibility on how you would like to customize your Homesite.
We performed a Full-Service 2022 Survey on the property to ensure accurate boundaries. Corner Stakes and Iron Pins have been set in the ground on all 4 corners. We also anchored T-Posts to the ground at the same corners to improve upon the wooden stakes.
Corner Boundaries to each Lot are marked with PINK Flags.
Road Easements for Turner Circle (30′ Wide) are marked with Neon GREEN/ YELLOW Flags.
Electronic Plats of the Survey prepared by Canyon Survey Company, LLC Registered Surveyors are available upon request in PDF.
Minor covenants in Place to Protect your Investment:
Minor covenants in place making the land almost unrestricted, a rare opportunity in this part of Texas. Property to be used for residential, recreational and agricultural purposes only. No commercial or industrial use, no junkyards, wrecking yards or inoperable / abandoned vehicles or unsightly, dilapidated structures. No HOA or POA! This property allows:
- Full-Time RV Storage or Residential Living
- Full-Time Mobile campers (travel trailers)
- Full-Time Portable camper use
- Motor Homes
- Mobile Homes
- Tent Camping
- Conventional Home Builds
- Tiny Homes
- Container Homes
- Storage Buildings / Barns / Structures
- Solar Power / Off-Grid
Utility & 911 Addressing Information:
Power Utility: Call Oncor Electric at 888-313-6862. Press option 1, then option 2 to be routed directly to new construction. Meter installation Fees are approximately $250 to run a line and set a meter, not including any additional costs for line extensions, setting new poles or upgrading a transformer.
To request new service, fill out the new construction form at the following link: https://external.oncor.com/srvnewprjtrk/app/#/residential-request.
Project Manager is assigned to new service requests after 2 business days.
Water Well Drillers:
Chandler Water Well Drillers
Phone number: 903-570-1434
Address: TX-31, Tyler, TX 75703
C. Miller Drilling
Phone number: 903-725-6524
Address: 7355 E. State Hwy. 154, Winnsboro, TX 75494
Robles Septic Tank Cleaning & Installing service
Phone number: 903-787-9632
Address: 2811 Van Hwy, Tyler, TX 75702
Sanchez Septic Tank Installer & Repair
Phone number: 903-258-2990
Joey Ridgle’s Septic and Sanitation LLC
Phone numbers: 903-469-4517 / 903-286-2117 – Cindy Barnett
911 Address: Smith County 911 Communications District is responsible for assigning physical addresses in the County. Call 903-566-8911 or Email . Residential 911 Addresses are issued from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm. Address requests received after 3:00 pm will be processed the next business day. Upon purchase, we recommend establishing a permanent 911 address to make your property easily searchable for service providers and emergency services.
- Less than 30 minutes away, you’ll find Tyler State Park, an incredible place featuring 100 foot trees, great fishing, camping, and so much to explore! Walk along the 13 miles of trails dating back 70 years, Fish the lake for perch, catfish or bass, or take your boat out onto the lake. Fishing from shore in a state park doesn’t require a fishing license, and you can even borrow equipment for fishing through the Tackle Loaner Program at the park.
- If you want to explore the Neches river, you’ll only be 10 minutes away from Chandler River Park, a popular city park featuring parking, and easy access on and off the Neches river. With over 2,000 feet of riverbank, this is a popular location for locals to eat lunch, or go kayaking down the river. There’s also a boat ramp with parking, and plenty of great fishing spots from shore.
- Only 10 minutes from this incredible property, you’ll find Tyler, Texas, a great town with a lot to offer. Shop at Walmart, Aldi, or Brookshire’s. Grab a bite to eat at your favorite fast food chain, or one of the popular local restaurants. You’ll even find the Caldwell Zoo.
Buyer is responsible for performing their own due diligence in researching the property for sale. All buyers should verify all information, contained herein or not, including access and utility accessibility and costs, and perform physical visits to the lot in order to satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Seller is not responsible for any misinformation in this ad. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Property is sold “AS IS”.
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 7 minutes to Tyler Pounds Regional Airport
- 10 minutes to Chandler River Park
- 10 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 15 minutes to Caldwell Zoo
- 17 minutes to Tyler, TX
- 17 minutes to The Cascades Golf and Country Club
- 17 minutes to Tyler High School
- 23 minutes to Brookshire’s
- 25 minutes to Tyler State Park
- 28 minutes to University of Texas at Tyler Graduate School
- 1 hour and 28 minutes to Dallas, TX
- 2 hours and 15 minutes to Waco, TX
How to Find the Land:
Copy and paste 32.38354, -95.46077 into Google Maps on your computer or smartphone:
- Northwest Corner: 32.38354, -95.46077
- Southwest Corner: 32.38308, -95.46077
- Southeast Corner: 32.38307, -95.46015
- Northeast Corner: 32.38354, -95.46025
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.