- Elegment ID: [woo_sku]
- County/State: [woo_subcat], [woo_cat]
- Address: LCR 607, Mart, [woo_subcat], [woo_cat], 76664
- GPS: 31.52295, -96.75474
- Parcel Number: R5776 (Lot 3)
- Size: 10.57 Acres
- Title: Free & Clear, Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat with trees
- Taxes: 13.49 per year (please ask us about Agriculture Tax Exemption)
- POA: None
- Road: County Road
- Electric: Navasota
- Water: Tricounty
- Sewer: Need septic
- Phone: Dish network
- Internet: Dish network
- Trees: wooded, secluded, privacy
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: RV is allowed
- Mobile Homes: mobile home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE of the City Limits of Groesbeck, TX
- Legal: A304 S A KIMBREL, ACRES 161 (Lot 3)
Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/Z78xD9Mb91srRrUL7
Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1zG-9M1QNdRW1LCuxEtN6QLv2moTb0tNa&usp=sharing
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
Note: This ranch is fenced with combination lock. Before your visit, please call our sales team (970) 420-2440 for gate code access.
This property features gorgeous native rye grasses that bloom in the March & April springtime and native Bluestem grasses in the Summer & Fall that provide nutrient-rich feed for cattle & livestock. Stock ponds are featured on at least two lots in this development making an excellent camping retreat.
Develop your own country home under the stars and incredible landscape
Build a cabin for your own private camping retreat
Bring your own Tiny Home, Mobile, or RV and live off the land at you pace
Develop a garden, farm or bring livestock to the property
Build a shop
- Electricity Service: Call (254) 876-2581 to reach Navasota Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Water Service: Call (254) 803-3553 to reach Tri-County Water Supply. Only $100 Tap-In Fee to establish service along with a $200 Deposit.
- Sewer Service: Call (254) 447-2202 to reach 3 Septic, LLC.
Major Local attractions nearby include:
- Only 20 Miles away from BSR Wakeboarding Park and Surf Resort, a very popular local attraction open throughout the summer & early fall drawing crowds from Houston, San Antonio and Austin. Hyped for as one of the Cleanest Water Parks in Texas, BSR’s campus includes log cabin rentals, a dedicated wake-boarding cable-park, 2 mile lazy river, and the world famous “Royal Flush” water slide that gives thrill seekers plenty of airtime for action shots.
- Only 18 Miles away from Magnolia Market at the Silos, Based on the hit TV Series “Fixer Upper” featuring Chip and Joanna Gaines – this day market is the interior designer’s dream. There’s a wooden teepee to adventure under, and beds filled with seasonal produce and flowers. It’s also home to MAGNOLIA SEED + SUPPLY, a little garden shop that sells gardening tools, flower-growing kits for the kiddos, fairy garden supplies, and unique vessels to plant in.
- Only 5 Miles away from Read’s Butcher Shop, an very unique local Butcher and Grocery Store that will hand-deliver your check-out to your car every single time. Not only do the prices beat your main grocery store chains like Kroger, H.E.B., etc. but the service is quite unique with an old school flair.
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 17 minutes to Groesbeck City Park Disc Golf
- 19 minutes to Groesbeck, TX
- 19 minutes to Groesbeck Middle School
- 20 minutes to Brookshire’s
- 22 minutes to Groesbeck High School
- 26 minutes to Fort Parker State Park Lake
- 28 minutes to Baylor University
- 35 minutes to Waco, TX
- 36 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 37 minutes to Ridgewood Country Club
- 43 minutes to Lake Limestone
- 47 minutes to Lake Waco
- 1 hour 52 minutes to Dallas, TX
- 2 hours 3 minutes to Austin, TX
- 2 hours 47 minutes to Houston, TX
How to visit the property?
Search GPS 31.52295, -96.75474 in Google Maps for Directions to the property.
- Northwest Corner: 31.52247, -96.75573
- Southwest Corner: 31.51947, -96.75359
- Southeast Corner: 31.51997, -96.75261
- Northeast Corner: 31.52295, -96.75474
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.