|Address:||Foothill Ln, Alamosa, CO 81101|
|Title:||Free & Clear, Warranty Deed|
|Taxes:||$66.26 per year|
|Water:||Need a well (60-80 feet)|
|Sewer:||Need septic or alternate source|
|Phone:||Cell or Satellite|
|Legal:||DEER VALLEY MEADOWS LOT 9 BLK C UNIT 1 2.50AC|
You will love this 2.5 acres parcel in the remote but easy accessible part of Deer Valley Meadows, Alamosa, Colorado. Very few neighbors and only 10 miles from Alamosa City, CO. Situated at the San Luis Valley with great views of Blanca Peak. Many activities in the surrounding area – skiing, golfing, fishing, mountain climbing! A great place for a home or just to park your RV. Many types of wildlife roam this area, Alamosa National Wildlife Refuge is only 3 miles away, and Rio Grande River is only 20 miles west! Please contact Alamosa County with specific questions about land use rules.
There are so many outdoor recreations within a short distance of this land. San Luis State Wildlife Area is 1,691 acres of open space and is located just 30 minutes from the property. Activities here include four miles of gravel trails for hiking & mountain biking, Bird Watching, Boating, Fishing, Hunting and Camping featuring electrical hookups, grills, and a dump station. Find more information on the above activities here.
No HOA, HOA Fees, or Time Limit to Build
- Livestock is permitted on the property.
- Minimum dwelling size per the Alamosa County Land Use Code is 500 square feet – For Manufactured Homes it is 600 square feet.
- Single & Double Wide Mobile / Manufactured Homes are also allowed on the property within certain guidelines that can be seen in the Residential Use Standards portion of the Land Use Code.
- Residential Use Standards for the property can be found starting on page 29 of the Alamosa County Land Use Code.
- Water needs to drill a well for the underground water of Rio Grande River, average depth between 60-80 feet in the area. Colorado Division of Water Resources (Website)
- Electricity Lines & Poles are located at the road nearby the lot, by Xcel Energy
400 Washington Ave, Alamosa, CO 81101 Phone: (Website)
- Telephone, Internet & Cable by Jade Communications
129 Santa Fe Avenue, Alamosa, CO 81101 Phone: 719-589-5140 (Website)
- Curbside Trash Service by Waste Management in the area, with a setup cost of $80, and a 96 or 64 gallon container serviced every week at $18/month. Phone: 719-852-5895 (Website)
- Alamosa Elementary School
- Ortega Middle School
- Alamosa High School
Adams State University is a state-supported liberal arts university in Alamosa, Colorado, United States. The school is located in the San Luis Valley, home to the Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve. The university offers undergraduate programs in physical and social sciences, fine arts, business and nursing, and specializes in educator curricula in several disciplines. Adams State also offers graduate degrees in history, art, business (MBA), and educator programs, including counselor education; the school also has a postgraduate (PhD) program in counselor education. The university has an active athletic program, both in participatory sports and in athletics educator training; the Adams State Grizzlies athletic teams compete under the auspices of the Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference. (Website)
Distance to Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 14 minutes to Alamosa, CO : Population 10,000 (more info)
- 13 minutes to Alamosa National Wildlife Refuge (more info)
- 24 minutes to Smith Reservoir (more info)
- 30 minutes to San Luis State Wildlife Area (more info)
- 45 minutes to Great Sand Dunes National Park (more info)\
- 1 hour 26 minutes to Wolf Creek Ski Area (more info)
- 2 hours 30 minutes to Colorado Springs, CO : Population 500,000 (more info)
- 3 hours 34 minutes to Denver, CO : Population 1+ Million (more info)
How to Find the Land:
To best help you find the property and any of the boundary line corners, copy and paste any of these GPS coordinates into Google Maps on your computer or smartphone with your GPS turned on:
- Northeast Corner: 37.46866, -105.69541
- Northwest Corner: 37.46866, -105.69623
- Southwest Corner: 37.46759, -105.69639
- Southeast Corner: 37.46749, -105.69534
For example: copy and paste “37.46866, -105.69541” (with the comma and the dash) into the search bar in Google Maps to find the exact location. We recommend this method as the best way to locate the property because the land will be unmarked with no signs or survey stakes.
How to arrange a visit to the property?
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.