This neighborhood is called Medina Hills Harbor, but it’s actually just another part of Lake Medina Shores. A perfect opportunity to escape to the lake with your RV or Trailer, or build a home and move in full time. If you have big plans, this small slice of Bandera County might be just what you’re looking for.
Nestled only 35 minutes away from multiple access points to Lake Medina in Bandera County, one of the most popular and affordable lake areas in the Hill Country and surrounding San Antonio area. You are only a short distance away from beautiful fishing, camping, kayaking and swimming and within a 1 hour driving distance of Downtown San Antonio, TX.
The property allows:
- 24-Hour Tent Camping
- Unlimited RV Camping and Storage
- Permanent residential living allowed via Mobile Home, Cabin, Tiny Home, Container Home or traditional residential structure.
- Lake Medina Shores amenities include a community pool, boat ramp to Lake Medina, pier, playgrounds, cabanas, and maintenance of the roads.
- This land is ready to tap into existing Water and Power Lines at the County Road Frontage. This property features very close proximity to Lake Medina boat launch access, mature cedar trees and No Flood Zone. The property measures 50’ wide and 100’ feet deep.
- This property is suitable for septic installation and meets the minimum lot size requirements to install septic. To help you estimate a budget on preparing the property for septic (if you chose to do so), you can choose to install a Conventional System or an Aerobic System, depending on site plans and footprint. For an average 2,500 square foot home, a conventional system would cost roughly $6k to install and an aerobic system would roughly cost $12k to install.
- Perfect for anyone wanting to build a home, park an RV, mobile home, or just to have as a great investment.
The Medina River: https://medinariverrvparkandcamping.com/
– 35 minutes from the property, you’ll find Medina Lake RV Park and Camping. Weather your fishing, kayaking, boating or swimming. The Medina River boosts great fun in the sun.
The Bandera Science & History Museum: https://banderanhm.org/
– Great place to take the kids. These cool life size dinosaurs are a great experience for kids to explore for free outdoors, while to see the other creatures inside you must pay an entrance fee to the actual museum.
Flying L Ranch: https://flyingl.com/water-park/
– The Flying L Ranch is just a 13 minute from the property. They offer a variety of things including: A Water Park with a lazy river, Horseback riding, Golf & driving range, Restaurants/Bar, Tennis & Basketball courts.
Electricity Service: Call Bandera Electric at 830-796-3741
Water Service: Call Monarch Water 866-654-7992 x4 to Tap into the Water Line at the Property. $700 Tap-In Fee for a Meter Install.
Septic Service & Water Wells: Call Buddy’s Water Well & Septic Service at 830-796-3878
Distance to Local towns, attractions, and food, gas, shopping:
- 6 minutes to Boulderdash Cabin and RV Park
- 7 minutes to Copper Lantern County Store
- 13 minutes to Flying L Ranch
- 14 minutes to Downtown Bandera, TX
- 15 minutes to Bandera Science & History Museum
- 18 minutes to Downtown Bandera Falls, TX
- 19 minutes to Martine’s Tacos
- 19 minutes to Bob’s Burger Barn
- 22 minutes to Hill Country Elementary School
- 35 minutes to Medina Lake RV Park and Camping
- 46 minutes to Happy Tails Zoo
- 1 hour 9 minutes to Downtown San Antonio, TX
Buyer is responsible for performing their own due diligence in researching the property for sale. All buyers should verify all information, contained herein or not, including access and utility accessibility and costs, and perform physical visits to the lot in order to satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Seller is not responsible for any misinformation in this ad. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Property is sold “AS IS”.
- Elegment ID: WIN_TX_Bandera_Rodgers43193
- County/State: Bandera County, Texas
- Address: Brushy Crk, Bandera, Bandera County, Texas
- GPS: 29.64537, -98.9955
- Parcel Number: 150556
- Size: 0.12 Acres
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed (Clean Title)
- Annual Taxes: $95.76 / Year (approximate)
- Annual HOA / PO: $120 / Year
- Restrictions:> Camping, Storing and Parking of RVs Allowed on all lots. This includes RVs, pickup campers, camping trailers, van conversions, fifth-wheel trailers, mini-motor homes, travel trailers, and motor homes.
> Tent Camping also allowed.
> Mobile Homes should be of a recent model and require a 600 square foot minimum.
> Permanent-Build Private residences require a 600 square foot minimum.
> Full-Time Living in RVs not allowed unless planning to build a permanent structure.
- Legal Description: Lot No 381, Block 1, Medina Hills, Harbor Section, Lake Medina Shores Subdivision.
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/5XxfdXtDRnLiCCEB7
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1xRiOyUUnqXSDrbYkVputFPMAyRwA54U&usp=sharing
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
How to visit the property?
Before your Trip:
- If using an Iphone to navigate, click Settings -> Privacy -> Location Services: On
- If using an Android phone, click Android Settings -> Location Services -> Allow Access to my Location
Search GPS 29.64537, -98.9955 in Google Maps for Directions to the property.
- Northwest Corner: 29.64549, -98.99582
- Northeast Corner: 29.64558, -98.9957
- Southwest Corner: 29.64528, -98.99562
- Southeast Corner: 29.64537, -98.9955
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.