40 Acres of Ranch for Sale Near Las Animas, CO
Are you ready to own your very own slice of the American dream? Look no further than Elegment Land’s 40 acres RV/mobile ranch located near Las Animas, CO! This breathtaking property is perfect for ranching or farming, and offers the opportunity to build your dream home or homestead just outside of town.
Imagine waking up to the sound of birds chirping and the smell of fresh grass in the morning, all while being just a short drive away from the bustling city of Las Animas, the county seat and most populous community in Bent County. Plus, the John Martin Reservoir State Park is just a stone’s throw away, making it the perfect spot for a weekend getaway.
Financing Options and Buyer Protection Available
We understand that buying land can be a daunting task, that’s why we make it easy for you with our financing options and buyer protection on your land title. Whether you’re a cash buyer or a seller financed buyer, we’ve got you covered.
With a Warranty Deed and Deed of Trust, you can rest assured that your transaction will be secure. Plus, if you choose to close in-house, there are no fees for the buyer. However, the buyer is responsible for current and subsequent year property taxes.
Farm and Residential Zoned Land with Flat Terrain
This land is zoned for farming/ranching and residential use and has a flat terrain, perfect for building your dream home. It is not in a FEMA Flood Zone and is outside of the city limits of Las Animas, meaning you’ll have all the privacy you need.
It is also RV and manufactured home friendly, making it perfect for full-time RV living (septic required) or building a permanent residence. Bent County Land Use Code has the general building requirement and land use information.
Schedule a Visit and Take the First Step towards Living the Dream
Don’t wait to make this beautiful piece of land your own. Contact us today to schedule a visit and see all that this property has to offer.
With nearby cities and points of interest such as Las Animas Middle and High School, John Martin Reservoir State Park, and Walmart Supercenter, there’s something for everyone. Take the first step towards owning your own piece of Colorado today and start living the dream!
- Elegment ID: LAN_CO_Bent01B
- County/State: Bent County, Colorado
- Address: County Road FF.5, Las Animas, Bent County, Colorado, 81054
- GPS: 38.0734, -103.07427
- Parcel Number: R9001530
- Size: 40 Acres
- Dimension: 1320 ft x 1320 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat
- Taxes: $261.12 per year
- POA: None
- Road: County Road
- Electric: Power line at County road (approximately 1.5 miles from property) or Solar/Wind
- Water: Need well
- Sewer: Need septic tank
- Phone: Cell or Landline
- Internet: Local service provider
- Trees: cleared
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: RV is allowed
- Manufactured Home: manufactured home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE of the city limits of Las Animas, CO
- Legal: The Southeast 1/4 of the Northeast 1/4 of Section 14, Township 23 South, Range 51 West, of the Sixth Principle Meridian, Bent County, Colorado, containing 40 acres more or less. Together with a 20′ easement along all boundaries of the above said parcel for utilities and road access purposes. Parcel Number R9001530.
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest
- 19 minutes to Las Animas, CO
- 21 minutes to Las Animas Middle School
- 21 minutes to Las Animas High School
- 36 minutes to John Martin Reservoir State Park
- 38 minutes to La Junta, CO
- 40 minutes to Point Campground
- 41 minutes to Lake Hasty
- 41 minutes to Otero Junior College
- 42 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 1 hour 49 minutes to Pueblo, CO
- 2 hours 23 minutes to Colorado Springs, CO
- 3 hours 30 minutes to Denver, CO
How to arrange a visit to the land?
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.
Copy and paste 38.05217, -103.08974 into Google Maps on your computer or smartphone:
- Northwest Corner: 38.05236, -103.09199
- Southwest Corner: 38.04895, -103.092
- Southeast Corner: 38.04897, -103.08758
- Northeast Corner: 38.05235, -103.0876
Step 1: Google Map for navigation to the entry point on County Road FF.5: Google Map Link
Step 2: Drive on gazing land to get to Corners and Boundaries: Google Map Link
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
NOTE: We recommend 4×4 or AWD vehicle with high ground clearance to get through grazing land. The neibhboring rancher is currently free range on this land. After purchase, buyer can put up a fence around this property. There are multiple entriances from County Road FF.5. One of the entrances with maintained dirt road is through a portion of State Hunt Land.