- Elegment ID: [woo_sku]
- County/State: [woo_subcat], [woo_cat]
- Address: Co Rd 2178 corner Co Rd 2174, Quitman, [woo_subcat], [woo_cat], 75783
- GPS: 32.76847, -95.43554
- Parcel Number: R26821-R26822
- Size: 0.11 Acres
- Dimension: 80 ft x 60 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Level, flat
- Taxes: $18.21 per year
- POA: None (POA dissolved many years ago)
- Road: County Road
- Electric: City Electric (buyer to verify connection cost)
- Water: Water service by Aqua Texas Inc. (buyer to verify tap-in cost)
- Sewer: Need septic
- Phone: Cell or Landline
- Internet: DSL, Cable Mode, Satellite
- Trees: wooded, partially cleared, secluded, privacy
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: Year-round RV use is allowed
- Manufactured Home: Manufactured home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE the city limits of Quitman, TX
- Legal: LOT 91 AND LOT 92 BLK 2 CLEAR LAKES, ZONE 3
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/8bjfMEWdhRB7cBvm9
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1M40jj-s7Ht6EJYu1kNEs83Wu0YMRgLXo&usp=sharing
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOXshows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOTshows where you are standing)
Excellent value for this 4800 Sqft Corner Lot with two side Road Frontage! You will be walking distance to the beautiful Wells Lake #4 and #5. Just 5 minutes from Downtown Quitman, TX and 25 minutes from Lake Fork, this 80’ x 60’ square shape lot offers the perfect opportunity to design perfect privacy for you and your family using the pine, oak and cedar trees existing on the landscape. The landscape is situated on Cuthbert fine sandy loam, perfectly ideal for a building or site pad foundation due to the well-drained status of the soil type. Only 1 hour 40 minutes from Dallas!
This land is one of the best deals you’ll find this close to city and recreation and that allows for with access to electric and water. This property is not in a POA (POA dissolved many years ago), meaning you can build or bring permanent homes, modular homes, cabins and mobile homes. Allow for any size or age of your ideal establishment. Taxes are only $18.21/year with no POA fees.
This UNRESTRICTED lot allows for RV, mobile home, tiny home, cabin, or site built home.
- Full-Time Mobile Home
- Full-Time Manufactured Home
- Full-Time Modular Home
- Full-Time Park Model Home
- Full-Time Tiny Home / Cabin
- Full-Time RV Living/Parking
- Full-Time Single Family House / Conventional Build
Many nearby property owners have built an Airbnb business on their lots. You will be able to run your own Airbnb once you paid off the property!
Lake Fork consists of 27,690 acres water surface, offers 315 miles of shoreline, and connects to Lake Fork Creek, the Sabine River, Big Caney, and Little Caney. It is best known for its fishing, as it holds 15 of the top 20 Texas State Record largemouth bass ever caught, making it one of the premier trophy bass fishing lakes in the world. Lake Fork was created as a textbook fishery, including initial stockings before the lake filled. Lake Fork was established, by the Texas Parks and Wildlife, as a premier bass fishing lake, with 732,514 Florida-strain largemouth bass being stocked from 1979 through 1987. Lake Fork offers excellent fish habitat with 80% standing timber left intact, and hydrilla, milfoil, and duckweed being the predominant vegetation. Other species of fish include catfish, sand bass, yellow bass, black and white crappie, sunfish, bowfin, gar, and bluegill. The predominant food source for the larger fish is shad, minnows, and crawfish. Lake Fork currently holds records for 34 out of the Top 50 and 15 of the top 20 Texas State Record Largemouth Bass. Other species of fish include Catfish, Black and White Crappie, Sunfish, and Bluegill.
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 5 minutes to Quitman, TX
- 6 minutes to Brookshire’s
- 8 minutes to Quitman JH/High School/ISD
- 12 minutes to Providence RV Park
- 13 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 17 minutes to Mineola Country Club
- 25 minutes to Lake Fork
- 39 minutes to Sulphur Springs, TX
- 51 minutes to Tyler, TX
- 1 hour 40 minutes to Dallas, TX
How to Find the Land:
Copy and paste 32.76847, -95.43554 into Google Maps on your computer or smartphone:
- Northwest Corner: 32.76847, -95.43554
- Southwest Corner: 32.76829, -95.43556
- Southeast Corner: 32.7683, -95.43529
- Northeast Corner: 32.76848, -95.43529
How to arrange a visit to the property?
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.