Purchase Closing – we provide the best Buyer Protection on your land title
- Cash Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed.
- Seller Financed Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed + Deed of Trust.
- No fees for Buyer if closing in-house. Buyer responsible for current year and subsequent year property taxes.
- Elegment ID: ELE_TX_Newton02
- County/State: Newton County, Texas
- Address: 311 Roosevelt St, Newton, Newton County, Texas, 75966
- GPS: 30.86483, -93.76284
- Parcel Number: 43789
- Size: -1.5 Acres
- Dimension: 147 ft x 147 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat
- Taxes: $21.85 per year
- Road: City maintained road
- Electric: City of Newton
- Water: City of Newton
- Sewer: City of Newton
- Phone: AT&T Home Phone
- Internet: AT&T Fiber
- Trees: CLEARED
- FEMA Flood Zone: NOT in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: RV is allowed
- Mobile Homes: mobile home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is INSIDE of the city limits of Newton, TX
- Legal: A997 JOHN H KIRBY, TRACT 158, ACRES 0.50
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/Hm3w3Z8w3RKa1T3C8
STEP 2: Corners and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1xDjV4MBuFi4kQZh9k9X2dMUK9Fk5IXhY&usp=sharing
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
Special Note: Google Map incorrectly label the wrong road name (Tishama Road). The property is located on Roosevelt St, Newton, TX 75966, as shown on one of the photos.
This beautiful CLEARED HALF acre land sits within Newton, TX. A city named after John Newton, a veteran of the American Revolutionary War, and a part of the Beaumont-Port Arthur Metropolitan area. A sizable 0.5 acre (21,780 sqft) plot with lots of mature trees providing excellent privacy. Enjoy city life with country environment! City of Newton has not yet introduced zoning ordinances. Grab this opportunity to park your RV, move your mobile home or do a site-build home on this land! This lot is RV and mobile friendly with a harden driveway that you can park your RV! It allows for:
- Full-Time RV Living, Motor Home, Portable Camper, Travel Trailer, Mobile Camper
- Full-Time Mobile Home
- Full-Time Manufactured Home
- Full-Time Modular Home
- Full-Time Single Family House / Site Build Home
… with all the Utilities below:
- Electric/Natural Gas: City of Newton (buyer to verify connection cost, 409-379-5061, website)
- Water/Sewer: City of Newton (buyer to verify connection cost, 409-379-5061, website)
- Phone: AT&T Home Phone (website)
- Internet: AT&T Fiber (website)
- Cable TV: DIRECTV (website)
- Trash Service: City of Newton (website)
With 20 feet of city road frontage (Roosevelt St), this land has EASY access to Cajun Joe’s Cafe, Texas Donut Ranch. Do you shopping locally! Brookshire Brothers Supermarket, Family Dollar, Dollar General are all within minutes of driving.
Lake Sam Rayburn:
Lake Sam Rayburn is fed by the Angelina River, the major tributary of the Neches River, the upstream of the Big Thicket National Preserve. The reservoir’s capacity is 4 million acre feet, and is the largest lake wholly within the state of Texas. Very famous for catching record sizes of Largemouth bass, Crappie, Catfish, White bass.
Surround yourself with the the beautiful pine trees that East Texas is known for, with Sam Rayburn Lake and the country club a stones throw away. All are the perfect setting for the unspoiled landscape of Rayburn Country. With every breath of fresh, clean air, you’ll know this pristine unspoiled property is for you – especially since it has been thoughtfully master-planned to exist in harmony with nature and the wildlife of East Texas. While this is a secluded community, it’s just a short drive from many metropolitan areas. Rayburn Country Association consists of 44 sections, 4,300 platted homesites and home to over 700 rooftops to some amazing & friendly families. Whether you are looking to build your dream home, the vacation home you’ve always wanted or to retire and begin enjoying a simpler pace of life, Rayburn Country could be the place for you! Come visit this land and see this uniquely beautiful area for yourself. Who knows, you may come for a weekend while making memories for a lifetime.
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 4 minutes to downtown Newton, TX
- 5 minutes to Brookshire Brothers
- 7 minutes to Newton High School
- 19 minutes to Jasper, TX
- 23 minutes to Walmart Super center
- 36 minutes to Rayburn Country Resort Golf Course
- 38 minutes to Sabine River
- 39 minutes to Lake Sam Rayburn (Sam Rayburn Reservoir)
- 1 hour 4 minutes to Sabine National Forest
- 1 hour 18 minutes to Livingston, TX
- 1 hour 13 minutes to Beaumont, TX
- 1 hour 15 minutes to Lamar University
- 2 hours 29 minutes to Houston, TX
How to Find the Land:
Copy and paste 30.86483, -93.76284 into the search bar in Google Maps to find the exact location.
- Northwest Corner: 30.86464, -93.76325
- Southwest Corner: 30.86428, -93.76303
- Southeast Corner: 30.86447, -93.76261
- Northeast Corner: 30.86483, -93.76284
How to arrange a visit to the property?
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.