How to visit this 23 Acres of Ranch Land in Limestone County, TX?
To visit this 23 Acres of Ranch Land in Limestone County TX, search Limestone County Road 463, Mexia, Texas, 76667 within Limestone County on your phone. When you are near the land, search 31.64903, -96.51728 on Google Map to locate one of the corners. Contact our office for surveys (if available), county plat maps, Google Map boundaries and corners, and MapRight
- North: 31.65254, -96.51425
- Northwest Corner: 31.65169, -96.51571
- West: 31.64903, -96.51728
- Southwest Corner: 31.64714, -96.51538
- Southeast Corner: 31.647, -96.51439
- Northeast Corner: 31.65135, -96.51356
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: Google Map Link
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: Google Map Link
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
How to get to the land:
To find the property, start at County Road 463 heading northbound to Mexia, TX, and look for the private road that leads to it. A simple way to locate the property is by searching for the address 197A LCR off of County Road 463, but keep in mind that this is a private residence and not the property itself. Once you reach the private road, you’ll notice a sign that reads “Private Road 5491” indicating the access to the property. It’s important to stay on the private road only, as the surrounding areas are private residences. To enter the property, follow the path along the private road, which will lead you to a gate. Open it drive in and close it immediately behind you so that cattle don’t get out. For a detailed guide on how to open the gate and enter the property, please refer to the video.
Discover the Beauty of 23 Acres of Ranch Land in Limestone County, TX
The Perfect Blend of Pasture, Trees, and Water
This 23 Acres of Ranch Land in Limestone County, TX, features Gorgeous native improved pasture grasses that provide nutrient-rich feed for cattle & livestock. This property has easement road access from the private road 5491 off of LCR 463, easy access to this tract. Electric lines by Oncor Electric run along all of the LCR 463 frontage, and lines extend into the property. The water line runs along County Road 463 serviced by White Rock Water SUD and an easement for a line extension is available at the buyer’s future construction cost along the easement. Being close to Mexia, this tract has excellent cellular/mobile phone coverage.
Unique Features of the Ranch
Looking for a ranch with unique features? This property in Limestone County boasts an old stone building that adds rustic charm. At 50×30 ft and 1,500 sq ft, it’s perfect for storage or as a workshop. With a little creativity, it can even be converted into a cozy home or guest house. Don’t miss this opportunity to turn your dream into a reality!
The existing well provides access to water (needs clean up), hand-dug water well, and an elevated water tank resides on the property from when the local Murphy’s Dairy used to operate. Condition, depth, and operation are unknown, referrals to modern well drillers are provided below. The property also has a 0.25-acre pond, perfect for grazing cattle, swimming, or fishing. This property is under agricultural exemption for cattle grazing – keeping your taxes low! Continue the lease with the existing rancher or change the use to your own (Call Us at 970-420-2440 to obtain a copy of the Limestone County Ag Guidelines).
The property is located in close proximity to Limestone County Airport (KLXY), which is a small maintenance and emergency response local airport with minimal air traffic noise. The land has no FAA or air restrictions and experiences only 2 or 3 planes per day.
Light Covenants to Protect your Property Value
Light covenants have been introduced to protect your investment and privacy on the land. Residential, Ranching, or Agricultural purposes. No Commercial or Industrial uses or uses as junkyards or salvage yards shall be permitted.
- Permanent Structures require a minimum 750 sq ft living space
- New or late-model Manufactured Homes to be HUD-Compliant and permanently affixed, underskirted, and anchored with connection to Septic prior to occupancy
- RVs to be of late-model and self-contained if not connected to a Septic System
- Basic covenants protecting against un-managed fires, accumulation of junk and/or trash, and minimum standards on fencing aesthetics
This property is excellent for a variety of uses:
- Be your own cattle ranch.
- Develop your own country home under the stars and incredible landscape.
- Build a cabin for your own private camping retreat.
- Bring your own Tiny Home, Mobile, or RV and live off the land at your pace.
- Develop a garden, farm, or bring livestock to the property.
Survey Approved and Platted with the County. Ground-Level completed.
Bring the family and imagine yourself settling in for a truly unique Texas experience. Relax, take it slow and after the sun goes down watch an unforgettable panoramic view of the stars you haven’t seen in a long, long time.
- Electricity Service: Call (888) 313-6862 to reach Oncor Electric Delivery Company LLC (Website). Along County Road 469. Buyer to verify connection cost
- Water Service: Call (254) 562-6153 to reach White Rock Water SUD (Website). The water line runs along County Road 469. Buyer to verify connection cost. Water well-drilling is also available.
- The existing well provides access to water (needs clean up), hand-dug water well, and an elevated water tank resides on the property from when the local Murphy’s Dairy used to operate. Condition, depth, and operation are unknown, referrals to modern well drillers are provided below.
- Septic Service Provider: Call (254) 863-9976 to reach Blount’s Septic, or any other local septic service companies.
- Elegment ID: INC_TX_Mexia_Easement_Tract
- County/State: Limestone County, Texas
- Address: Limestone County Road 463, Mexia, Limestone County, Texas, 76667
- GPS: 31.64903, -96.51728
- Parcel Number: R17607
- Size: 23.58 Acres
- Dimension: 875 ft x 2,084 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential/Agricultural
- Terrain: Flat with trees
- Taxes: $526.65 / Year (approximate)
- POA: None
- Road: Gravel easement road with gate off County Road 463
- Electric: Oncor Electric: (buyer to verify connection cost, (888) 313-6862, website)
- Water: Need well, Double J Drilling: (151 P.R. 5762 B, Groesbeck, TX 76642, (254) 625-0965) Limestone water well drilling & services: (2300 Lcr 760, Groesbeck, TX 76642, (254) 625-0629, website)
- Sewer: Need septic, Blount’s Septic: Call (254) 863-9976, or any other local septic service company.
- Phone: AT&T and other local service providers.
- Internet: AT&T and other local service providers.
- Trees: cleared, some trees
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: RVs is allowed
- Mobile Homes: mobile home, manufactured home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE of the City Limits of Mexia, TX
- Legal: 23.58 Acres of Land Pedro Varela Eleven League Grant, Abstract No. 30
Limestone County, TX
Contact Us Today to schedule your land visit and receive the gate code to enter the property. The land is currently leased to cattle grazing (the cows are very curious to meet new people!) Buyers can choose to let the cows remain for an easy Agriculture Exemption to keep the taxes low!
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 2 minutes to Limestone County Airport (Mexia NDB LXY)
- 3 minutes to Mexia, Texas
- 5 minutes to Confederate Reunion Grounds State Historic Site
- 6 minutes to Fort Parker State Park Lake
- 10 minutes to Groesbeck, Texas
- 11 minutes to Lake Mexia
- 11 minutes to Mexia High School
- 12 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 12 minutes to Mexia Junior High School
- 38 minutes to Lake Limestone Campground and Marina
- 43 minutes to Tehuacan, Texas
- 49 minutes to Waco, Texas
- 1 hours 29 minutes to Dallas, Texas
- 2 hours 35 minutes to Austin, Texas
- 2 hours 46 minutes to Houston, Texas