How to visit this 4 Acres Ranch Land in Limestone, TX?
To visit this 4 Acres Ranch Land in Limestone TX, search Limestone County Road 469, Mexia, Texas, 76667 within Limestone County on your phone. When you are near the land, search 31.65359, -96.50984 on Google Map to locate one of the corners. Contact our office for surveys (if available), county plat maps, Google Map boundaries and corners, and MapRight
- Northwest Corner: 31.65299, -96.51084
- Southwest Corner: 31.65188, -96.50993
- Southeast Corner: 31.6524, -96.50907
- Northeast Corner: 31.65359, -96.50984
STEP 1: Navigate to Ranch North Gate Entrance: Google Map Link
STEP 2: Corners and Boundaries: Google Map Link
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
How to enter the property:
To access the property, head towards the NORTH GATE located at 31.65359, -96.50984. Once you arrive, you’ll see a gravel road that leads all the way to the property. Note that any RED GATE icons in the photo below signify that they belong to a private residence. To gain access through the gated road, contact our sales team at (970) 420-2440 beforehand to obtain the gate code. Once you’ve entered the property, use Google Maps to locate one of the corners 31.65359, -96.50984 of the property.
4 Acres Corner Lot with 2x Road Front, Gate & Ready to Tap Power & Water. Perc Tested.
This property features Over 379 Feet of Combined County and Private Road frontage with Gorgeous native improved pasture grasses that provide nutrient-rich feed for cattle & livestock and OSSF-approved conditions for Conventional or Aerobic Septic Installations (ask for a copy of our OSSF Site Plan developed by the County Engineer).
Electricity Service: Call (888) 313-6862 to reach Oncor Electric Delivery Company LLC (website). Lines Currently run along County Road 469 and are ready to tap for service. Additional pole installations have been scheduled to install along the interior private road as well (see our Oncor Design Map in the photo rotation)
Option 1: White Rock Water SUD (buyer to verify connection cost, (254) 562 – 6153, website). Tap fees from CR 469 are $3,500 plus any cost for bore extension from across the street. Buyer can save on paying those bore fees if they wait for future line expansions along neighboring tracts.
Option 2: Limestone water well drilling & services: (2300 Lcr 760, Groesbeck, TX 76642, (254) 625-0629, email: Limestonedrilling@gmail.com). Approximate depths measure 130’ with flow rates averaging 5 gallons/minute (meets TCEQ requirements for average single-family home).
Septic Service Provider: Call (254) 863-9976 to reach Blount’s Septic, or any other local septic service companies.
Each property is provided common access with the easement road gate installations and 14’ wide gravel road with additional drainage channels and back slopes on each side of the road that direct water from all private roads back to the county road ditch.
Being in close proximity to Mexia, this tract has excellent cellular/mobile phone coverage across all of the major carriers (Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, etc).
Limestone County Airport (KLXY): No air traffic noise and only small single or dual-passenger private planes fly into this space. A small maintenance/emergency response local airport, there are NO FAA or Air Restrictions on our adjoining land and traffic counts are limited to only 2 or 3 per day.
This tract is currently leased for cattle but the Buyer has the option to either continue the lease and apply for Agricultural Exemption or fence off their tract for exclusion from Cattle.
Upon closing, we recommend applying with the County for your 911 Address and Culvert Permit so that you can establish a driveway on your property. Call Limestone County Road and Bridge at 254-729-5513 and provide a copy of your deed and survey marked with your desired location for a driveway.
Light Covenants to Protect your Property Value
Light covenants have been introduced to protect your investment and privacy on the land. Residential, Ranching, or Agricultural purposes. No Commercial or Industrial uses or uses as junkyards or salvage yards shall be permitted.
- Permanent Structures require a minimum 750 sq ft living space
- New or late-model Manufactured Homes to be HUD-Compliant and permanently affixed, underskirted, and anchored with connection to Septic prior to occupancy
- RVs to be of late-model and self-contained if not connected to a Septic System
- Basic covenants protecting against un-managed fires, accumulation of junk and/or trash, and minimum standards on fencing aesthetics
This property is excellent for a variety of uses:
- Be your own cattle ranch.
- Develop your own country home under the stars and incredible landscape.
- Build a cabin for your own private camping retreat.
- Bring your own Tiny Home, Mobile, or RV and live off the land at your pace.
- Develop a garden, farm, or bring livestock to the property.
Survey Approved and Platted with the County. Ground-Level staking was completed on the ground. Easement corners are marked with T-post painted ORANGE and corner boundaries with White T-post.
Bring the family and imagine yourself settling in for a truly unique Texas experience. Relax, take it slow and after the sun goes down watch an unforgettable panoramic view of the stars you haven’t seen in a long, long time.
- Elegment ID: INC_TX_Mexia_P1_Lot05
- County/State: Limestone County, Texas
- Address: Limestone County Road 469, Mexia, Limestone County, Texas, 76667
- GPS: 31.65359, -96.50984
- Parcel Number: R138388
- Size: 4 Acres
- Dimension: 379 ft x 494 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential/Agricultural
- Terrain: Flat with trees
- Taxes: $9.95 per year with ag exemption. Subject to change.
- POA: None
- Road: County Road
- Electric: Oncor Electric: (buyer to verify connection cost, (888) 313-6862, website)
- Water: White Rock Water SUD (buyer to verify connection cost, (254) 562 – 6153, website)
- Sewer: Need septic.
- Phone: AT&T and other local service providers.
- Internet: AT&T and other local service providers.
- Trees: cleared, some trees
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: RV is allowed
- Mobile Homes: mobile home, manufactured home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE of the City Limits of Mexia, TX
- Legal: Lot 5, Murphy’s Dairy Subdivision, A Subdivision Situated in the Pedro Varela Eleven League Grant, Abstract No. 30 of Limestone County, Texas. As depicted on the Plat of Record in Document Number PT-2022-0005 of the Public Records of Limestone County, Texas
North Gate Entrance:
Inside Mexia Lot 5:
Contact Us Today to schedule your visit to this 4 Acres Ranch Land in Limestone, TX, and receive the gate code to enter the property. The land is currently leased to cattle grazing (the cows are very curious to meet new people!) Buyers can choose to let the cows remain for an easy Agriculture Exemption to keep the taxes low!
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 2 minutes to Limestone County Airport (Mexia NDB LXY)
- 3 minutes to Mexia, Texas
- 5 minutes to Confederate Reunion Grounds State Historic Site
- 6 minutes to Fort Parker State Park Lake
- 10 minutes to Groesbeck, Texas
- 11 minutes to Lake Mexia
- 11 minutes to Mexia High School
- 12 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 12 minutes to Mexia Junior High School
- 38 minutes to Lake Limestone Campground and Marina
- 43 minutes to Tehuacan, Texas
- 49 minutes to Waco, Texas
- 1 hours 29 minutes to Dallas, Texas
- 2 hours 35 minutes to Austin, Texas
- 2 hours 46 minutes to Houston, Texas