- We provide the best Buyer Protection on your land title.
- Cash Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed.
- Seller Financed Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed + Deed of Trust.
- No fees for Buyer if closing in-house. Buyer responsible for current year and subsequent year property taxes.
- Elegment ID: [woo_sku]
- County/State: [woo_subcat], [woo_cat]
- Address: 960 Williams Evans Rd, Springfield, [woo_subcat], [woo_cat], 29146
- GPS: 33.55253, -81.40051
- Parcel Number: 266-00-02-003
- Size: 1 Acres
- Dimension: 350 ft x 257 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Rural Development (RUD)
- Elevation: 320 feet
- Terrain: Flat with Pine trees
- Taxes: $133 per year
- HOA: None
- Road: County Maintained Road, NOT landlock
- Electric: Aiken Electric Cooperative (buyer to verify cost to connect)
- Water: Well with electric pump already installed (buyer to verify condition)
- Sewer: Septic tank already installed (buyer to verify condition)
- Phone: Cell or Landline
- Internet: Local service provider
- Trees: Wooded, not completely or partially cleared
- FEMA Flood Zone: NOT in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV: RV is allowed for up to 12 months with building permit
- Manufactured Home: manufactured home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE of the City Limits of Springfield, SC
- Legal: E OF HUNTER BRANCH
From Union Academy Road turn to William Evans Road:
Tired of city life hustle & bustle? Need room to grow? Start living your best life in this Beautiful yet Affordable 1-acre land with a one-story single-family house of 1022 square feet! House is vacant and needs repairs and updates. We are selling this property AS IS. Buyer will become the new owner of the land + Fixer Upper Home (that needs repairs). Electric is serviced by Aiken Electric Cooperative. Water well with electric pump are already in-place. County maintained Williams-Evans Road provides great access to this land. Furthermore, culvert and driveway are already installed! The large acreage provides plenty of privacy for the new owner. Conveniently located close to Aiken, Springfield, Augusta, Columbia for all your shopping, grocery, dining and entertainment needs.
- Type: Single-family Residence
- Style: One Story
- Total Area: 1,022 sqft
- Heated Area: 1,022 sqft
- Exterior Walls: Frame, Siding, Wood;
- Year Built: 1975
- Roof Cover: Metal, Preformed
- Number Fireplaces: 2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1 FULL
- Electricity: Aiken Electric Cooperative (buyer to verify cost to connect)
Address: 2790 Wagener Rd, Aiken SC 29801 Phone: 803-649-6245 (Website)
- Water: water well with electric pump already in-place (buyer to verify condition)
- Sewer septic system already in-place (buyer to verify condition)
Repairing Needs: 1) some exterior side wall panels need to be replaced. 2) Roof seems to be in good shape and does not seem to leak. 3) Interior wood floor need some patching. 4) Need to check water pump and septic tank.
Zoned for Rural Development (RUD), this land gives you plenty of development flexibilities according to your needs. For example:
- Agricultural Use: live stock is allowed on this land!
- Retail Use: – set up your own store and shop here!
- Commercial Use: – IT, finance, insurance, education, healthcare, hotel or motel, restaurant, auto shop, religious building, etc. are all allowed!
- Residential Use: single-family home, duplex/triplex/quadruplex (need to apply permit), multifamily/apartment/townhouse (need to apply permit), manufactured home (need county manufactured home permit), modular home (no need for permit), and all kinds of accessory buildings.
- You will be able to live in an RV Recreational Vehicle for up to 12 months while building, with a valid building permit.
- Detail permitted use of this land can be found in the Aiken County Land Management Regulations, under Rural Development RUD zoning (Link)
Aiken State Park:
This land is only 10 minutes from the beautiful Aiken State Park! Enjoy this 1067 acres all natural space.
Set along the South Edisto River, Aiken State Park is a haven for fishing, canoeing and kayaking. A scenic 1.7-mile canoe and kayak trail winds its way down the south fork of the Edisto River, attracting paddlers from across the region. Aiken State Park has a history as notable as its natural beauty.
- Fishing: Enjoy fishing in one of the four park lakes or the South Fork of the Edisto River for bream, bass and catfish. A valid South Carolina fishing license is required. Rods and reels are available for loan at the park office.
- Boating and Boat Access: Private boats are allowed on the South Fork of the Edisto River. River access is available at the state park boat landing. Fishing Boat Rentals: Non-motorized fishing boats rent for $15/day.
- Canoe/Kayak Rentals: Canoes are available for rent at the park for $20/trip. This includes life jackets and paddles. Aiken State Park also boasts a 1.7-mile canoe trail on which you can enjoy paddling your own canoe or a rental boat.
- Picnic and Playgrounds: are open to public and available for use.
- Swimming: The swimming area at Aiken State Park is open from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. Dogs are prohibited in and around the swimming area.
- Bird Watching: There are areas of the park that are ideal for bird watching. Interesting birds that can be seen include egrets, heron and various birds of prey.
- Geocaching: Geocaching is permitted. Several geocaches are located on the park. For more information and location of these caches visit the official geocaching website.
- Hiking and Biking Trails: Jungle Trail (3-mile loop)
Aiken County Public Schools:
- Cyril B. Busbee Elementary
Address: 1000 Brookhaven Drive, Aiken, SC 29803 Phone: 803-641-2428 (Website)
- Ridge Spring-Monetta Elementary
Address: 422 Hazzard Cir, Ridge Spring, SC 29129 Phone: 803-685-2000 (Website)
- A.L. Corbett Middle School
Address: 10 A.L. Corbett Circle, Wagener, SC 29164 Phone: 805-564-1050 (Website)
- Ridge Spring-Monetta Middle High School
Address: 10 J P Kneece Dr, Monetta, SC 29105 Phone: 803-685-2100 (Website)
- Wagener-Salley High School
Address: 272 Main Street South, Wagener, SC 29164 Phone: 803-564-1100 (Website)
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 11 minutes to Aiken State Park
- 16 minutes to Aiken Gopher Tortoise Heritage Preserve
- 18 minutes to Springfield town center
- 48 minutes to Orangeburg downtown
- 51 minutes to North Augusta downtown
- 59 minutes to Columbia downtown
- 2 hours to city center of Charleston, SC
- 2 hours 23 minutes to city center of Charlotte, NC
- 3 hours city center of Atlanta, GA
How to arrange a visit to the land?
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.
Search “960 Williams Evans Rd, Springfield, SC 29146” in Google Maps to find the exact location. :
- Northeast Corner: 33.55283, -81.40062
- Northwest Corner: 33.5528, -81.39993
- Southwest Corner: 33.55241, -81.401
- Southeast Corner: 33.55212, -81.40054
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: Google Map Link
STEP 2: Corners and Boundaries: Google Map Link
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
Special Note: Apple Maps (called “Maps” on iPhone and iPad) shows an incorrect location for “960 Williams-Evans Road” about 800 feet west of the property. We recommend to use Google Map for iPhone or Android for accurate navigation.