How to visit this 22 acres Timberland near Jackson TN for sale?
To visit this 22 acres timberland near Jackson TN for sale, search Cave Springs Rd, Henderson, Tennessee, 38340 within Chester County on your phone. When you are near the land, search “35.31609, -88.7145“ on Google Map to locate one of the corners. Contact our office for surveys (if available), county plat maps, Google Map boundaries and corners, and MapRight.
- Northwest Corner: 35.31608, -88.72086
- Southwest Corner: 35.31492, -88.72088
- South Corner : 35.31477, -88.7118
- Southeast Corner: 35.31504, -88.71148
- Northeast Corner: 35.31609, -88.7145
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: Google Map Link
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: Google Map Link
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
Special Note: we also own the neighboring lots to this 22 acres timberland near Jackson TN for sale if you need larger acreage. Please contact us at (970) 420-2440
Elegment Land: Land for Sale Overview
Located in Chester County, Tennessee, this 22 acres timberland near Jackson TN for sale is the perfect combination of privacy and convenience. It comes with easy road access along Cave Springs Road and nearby amenities like Knipper’s Laurel Hill Grocery and Chickasaw State Park.
The property features 974 feet of road frontage, large poplar trees with marketable timber value, and a gentle rolling terrain that is perfect for building your dream home or cabin.
The mature trees on the property will be ready to harvest in a few years, with an estimated value of $800 – $1000 per acre according to the local forestry company.
Hunting and Location
This 22 acres timberland near Jackson TN for sale is perfect for hunting, with a history of producing some of the best white-tail deer and turkey in the area.
The property is also conveniently located, with a short drive to nearby cities like Henderson, Somerville, Selmer, and Jackson. And with no HOA and cheap property taxes of only $240 per year, this land is an excellent opportunity for any buyer.
Buyer Protection and Closing
We offer the best buyer protection on your land title, with a warranty deed for cash buyers and a warranty deed plus deed of trust for seller-financed buyers. Closing is easy with no fees for the buyer if closing in-house, and the buyer is responsible for current and subsequent year property taxes.
The 22 acres timberland near Jackson TN for sale is free and clear, with a new 2022 survey and soil report available upon request.
Utilities and Building Permits
22-acre timberland near Jackson, TN for sale outside Henderson city limits. Not in a flood zone. This land is zoned for agriculture, forestry, and residential.
Electricity service provided by Pickwick Electric Cooperative. Neighbor acrosss street and neighbor to the north already have electric service established.
Water well is needed for water, with neighbors’ wells average depth between 105 feet to 245 feet.
Septic system is required for sewerage. Perc test is already completed by state certified soil scienst as showed attached – meaning you can build right away without waiting. A traditional septic system costs between $4000 – $8000 in the area.
Chester County permits the following building types within FAR (Forestry, Agriculture, Residential) District:
- Forestry and agricultural uses
- Single family dwellings and accessory buildings
- Manufactured homes / Modular homes
- Small roadside stands for sale of farm products raised on the same property
The following land uses are also allowed, but subject to county use approval:
- Solar farms
- Saw mills
- Mining and quarrying of non-metallic minerals
- Telecommunication structures (lease your property to telecom operators!)
The following land uses are restricted by Chester County Land Use:
- RV’s (not allowed as principal residential building)
- Portable cabins (not allowed as principal residential building)
- Tiny houses (not allowed as principal residential building)
- Mobile home parks
Check Chester County permits regulations for new structures. (Chester County permits page).
Each tract has a quarter-acre cleared entrance, with no trespassing sign with Elegment Land contact information and tract number.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to own a fully timbered property with total privacy and plenty of building potential. Contact us today to learn more about Elegment Land and to schedule a visit.
- Elegment ID: ELE_TN_Chester03_Tract1C
- Address: Cave Springs Rd, Henderson, Chester County, Tennessee, 38340
- GPS: 35.31609, -88.7145
- Parcel Number: Tax Map 86 Parcel 24.05 Tract 1C
- Size: 22 Acres
- Title: Free & Clear, Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Forestry, Agriculture, Residential (FAR)
- Terrain: Flat, gentle rolling
- Taxes: $240/year
- POA: none
- Road: county road
- Electric: Pickwick Electric Cooperative (731-645-3411, buyer to verify connection cost)
- Water: need well, neighboring wells depth between 105 feet to 245 feet
- Sewer: need septic
- Phone: Cell or Landline
- Internet: Local service provider
- Trees: Yes
- FEMA Flood Zone: No
- RV’s: Not as permanent residence
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE of city limits of Henderson, TN
- Legal Description: See Exhibit A
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 15 minutes to Chickasaw State Park
- 17 minutes to Chickasaw Golf Course
- 17 minutes to Henderson Farmers Market
- 17 minutes to Henderson, TN
- 17 minutes to Freed-Hardeman University
- 17 minutes to Chester County High School
- 29 minutes to Pinson Mounds State Archaeological Park
- 36 minutes to Jackson, TN
- 47 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 59 minutes to Hatchie National Wildlife Refuge
- 1 hour 40 minutes to Memphis International Airport
- 1 hour 42 minutes to Memphis, TN
- 2 hours 27 minutes to Nashville, TN