How to visit this 22 acres Timberland near Jackson TN for sale?
To visit this 22 acres timberland near Jackson TN for sale, search Cave Springs Rd, Henderson, Tennessee, 38340 within Chester County on your phone. When you are near the land, search 35.31609, -88.7145 on Google Map to locate one of the corners. Contact our office for surveys (if available), county plat maps, Google Map boundaries and corners, and MapRight.
- Northwest Corner: 35.31608, -88.72086
- Southwest Corner: 35.31492, -88.72088
- South Corner : 35.31477, -88.7118
- Southeast Corner: 35.31504, -88.71148
- Northeast Corner: 35.31609, -88.7145
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: Google Map Link
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: Google Map Link
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
Special Note: we also own the neighboring lots to this 22 acres timberland near Jackson TN for sale if you need larger acreage. Please contact us at (970) 420-2440
Elegment Land: Land for Sale Overview
Located in Chester County, Tennessee, this 22 acres timberland near Jackson TN for sale is the perfect combination of privacy and convenience. It comes with easy road access along Cave Springs Road and nearby amenities like Knipper’s Laurel Hill Grocery and Chickasaw State Park.
The property features 974 feet of road frontage, large poplar trees with marketable timber value, and a gentle rolling terrain that is perfect for building your dream home or cabin.
Hunting and Location
This 22 acres timberland near Jackson TN for sale is perfect for hunting, with a history of producing some of the best white-tail deer and turkey in the area.
The property is also conveniently located, with a short drive to nearby cities like Henderson, Somerville, Selmer, and Jackson. And with no HOA and cheap property taxes of only $240 per year, this land is an excellent opportunity for any buyer.
Buyer Protection and Closing
We offer the best buyer protection on your land title, with a warranty deed for cash buyers and a warranty deed plus deed of trust for seller-financed buyers. Closing is easy with no fees for the buyer if closing in-house, and the buyer is responsible for current and subsequent year property taxes.
The 22 acres timberland near Jackson TN for sale is free and clear, with a new 2022 survey and soil report available upon request.
Utilities and Building Permits
22-acre timberland near Jackson, TN for sale outside Henderson city limits. Not in a flood zone. Electricity provided by Southwest Tennessee Electric. Water well and septic system required. RVs and campers allowed, but not as permanent residences. Check Chester County permits regulations for new structures. (Chester County permits page).
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to own a fully timbered property with total privacy and plenty of building potential. Contact us today to learn more about Elegment Land and to schedule a visit.
- Elegment ID: ELE_TN_Chester03_Tract1C
- County/State: Chester County, Tennessee
- Address: Cave Springs Rd, Henderson, Chester County, Tennessee, 38340
- GPS: 35.31609, -88.7145
- Parcel Number: Tax Map 86 Parcel 24.05 Tract 1C
- Size: 22 Acres
- Title: Free & Clear, Warranty Deed
- Zoning: County-Level permitting regulations for new structures
- Terrain: Flat, gentle rolling
- Taxes: $240/year
- POA: none
- Road: county road
- Electric: Southwest Tennessee Electric (731) 989-2236 (buyer to verify connection cost)
- Water: need well
- Sewer: need septic
- Phone: Cell or Landline
- Internet: Local service provider
- Trees: Yes
- FEMA Flood Zone: No
- RV’s: Not as permanent residence
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE of city limits of Henderson, TN
- Legal Description: See Exhibit A
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 15 minutes to Chickasaw State Park
- 17 minutes to Chickasaw Golf Course
- 17 minutes to Henderson Farmers Market
- 17 minutes to Henderson, TN
- 17 minutes to Freed-Hardeman University
- 17 minutes to Chester County High School
- 29 minutes to Pinson Mounds State Archaeological Park
- 36 minutes to Jackson, TN
- 47 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 59 minutes to Hatchie National Wildlife Refuge
- 1 hour 40 minutes to Memphis International Airport
- 1 hour 42 minutes to Memphis, TN
- 2 hours 27 minutes to Nashville, TN