- Elegment ID: [woo_sku]
- County/State: [woo_subcat], [woo_cat]
- Address: County Road 2915, Palestine, [woo_subcat], [woo_cat], 75801
- GPS: 31.672778, -95.762014
- Parcel Number: R10261
- Size: 0.76 Acres
- Dimension: 268 ft x 125 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Special Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Unrestricted, Residential
- Terrain: Flat
- Taxes: $111 per year
- POA: None
- Road: Paved Road, NOT landlocked
- Electric: Rural Electric (buyer to verify cost to connect)
- Water: Need well
- Sewer: Need septic tank
- Phone: Cell or Landline
- Internet: Local service provider
- Trees: Wooded, uncleared, secluded, privacy
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: RV is allowed on this property
- Mobile Homes: mobile homes are allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE the city limits of Palestine, TX
- Legal: A0002 ADAMS, JOHN BLOCK 1701 TRACT 8
Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/U2uWAHGHjYZht7NM6
Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1qR3qD7bs9cVRbX5FGzKbA0yGLLyB3nWv&usp=sharing
Only 3 minutes from Highway 84, you’ll find this almost 8/10 of an acre in Anderson County. Unrestricted, private, and shaded by trees, you’ll love this almost one acre, with easy access to Dallas and Houston. Palestine, Texas is only 16 minutes from the property, and is a great place to head into town, get your shopping done, and grab a bite to eat. Stop by Walmart, only 17 minutes from the property, or check out the dozens of fast food, and casual restaurants. This property is also 1 hour 46 minutes from Dallas, and 2 hour 23 minutes from Houston.
The land is 268 feet by 125 feet, with 125 ft of road frontage. One of the best features about this property is the paved county road frontage and access to electric. You won’t have to worry about how to get power onto your property, with rural electric service able to be hooked up at the road. Check out the interactive map, you can see the electrical hookup and some of the neighbors. Plenty of trees around this property, which gives more privacy. If you zoom out, you can see the perfect distance from the highway. Easy access to travel all around Texas, while being far enough away to not be bothered by a busy road. This property has no city taxes, is unrestricted, and is the perfect location to park your RV, bring your mobile home, or build your dream home. With an amazing location near a major artery in Texas, ample space with shading trees, and utilities, this plot of land has incredible value and is begging to be built on. You won’t want to miss this unbeatable opportunity to live in Anderson County.
Lake Bottom Wildlife Area:
Lake Bottom Wildlife Area is a fun, marshy, excursion only 22 minutes from the property. Known as a popular spot for foul hunting, Lake Bottom attracts hunters from around the area to hunt waterfowl, feral hogs, and they even have special randomly permitted deer hunts. When it isn’t hunting season, Lake Bottom is used by researchers to study local Texas wildlife, which in return results in better management of the land, increasing the enjoyment for everyone.
Fairfield Lake State Park:
Only 33 minutes from this newly listed property, you’ll find Fairfield Lake State Park. This incredible park and lake are a must-see destination if you’re looking to get out on the water, and have a blast! Fairfield Lake State park is known for its water skiing and jet skiing, and boating. But you don’t just have to go fast, take it slow and fish for Largemouth bass, and Catfish. And when you’re done, they have campsites if you want to spend the night under the stars.
Richland Chambers Lake:
If you love to fish, then you’re probably already on your way to Richland Chambers Lake. Less than an hour from the property, unbeatable fishing awaits. Anglers routinely pull up amazing catfish, as well as crappie, white, and hybrid striped bass. Fairfield lake also offers different campsites, from campsites with running water, to rustic camp sites, which are at least a two mile hike to reach.
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 16 minutes to City of Palestine, Texas (County Seat of Anderson County)
- 17 minutes to Walmart Super Center
- 22 minutes to Big Lake Bottom Wildlife Area
- 33 minutes to Fairfield Lake State Park
- 47 minutes to Richland-Chambers Reservoir
- 50 minutes to Lake Palestine
- 1 hour 6 minutes to Davy Crockett National Forest
- 1 hour 46 minutes to Dallas, Texas
- 2 hour 23 minutes to Houston, Texas : Population 2,300,000 (more info)
- 2 hour 58 minutes to Austin, Texas
How to visit the property?
Search 31.672778, -95.762014 in Google Maps for Directions to the property.
- Northwest Corner: 31.67296, -95.76216
- Southwest Corner: 31.67262, -95.7621
- Southeast Corner: 31.6726, -95.76125
- Northeast Corner: 31.67294, -95.76124
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.