- Elegment ID: [woo_sku]
- County/State: [woo_subcat], [woo_cat]
- Address: Bradley St, Rusk, [woo_subcat], [woo_cat], 75785
- GPS: 31.78521, -95.14494
- Parcel Number: 113050000
- Size: 0.5 Acres
- Dimension: 100 ft x 218 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Special Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential, Single Family House (mobile home / RV not allowed)
- Terrain: Flat with trees (raised from road side)
- Taxes: $24.71 per year
- POA: None
- Road: Paved Road, NOT landlock
- Electric: City Electric (buyer to verify cost to connect)
- Water: City Water (buyer to verify cost to connect)
- Sewer: City Sewer (buyer to verify cost to connect)
- Phone: Cell or Landline
- Internet: Local service provider
- Trees: Wooded, not completely or partially cleared
- FEMA Flood Zone: NOT in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: RV’s are NOT allowed
- Mobile Homes: mobile homes are NOT allowed
- City Limit: Property is INSIDE of the City Limits of Rusk, TX
- Legal: A 341 BLK 1117 TR 23 J HUNDLEY TIM BLK 64-65 J12
Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/xsX5cZ3tm8JYZBCL7
Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1CRC5sGHRv-rcvjL7nb-S1pOyaq1ReFer&usp=sharing
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
Note: this lot is NOT in FEMA flood zone, and is about 3 feet above Bradley Street, making this lot highly resistant to flooding!
Privacy, peaceful quiet, and spectacular views await your estate home surrounded by all kinds of hardwood trees. Access your Wooded HALF Acre from the paved Bradley St. This unique property is located inside the city of Rusk, TX (County Seat of Cherokee County) and is close to Jacksonville, and Tyler. Easy access to city utilities. Enjoy social distancing on your spacious HALF acres land and still with the convenience of being in town. Go Off-Grid, get ready to enjoy life in a way that you haven’t done before. This is the perfect place for you to build a home you always wanted, Let Nature take over your life and start enjoying and performing all the different outdoor activities you have always wanted to do! Public playground is just around the corner!
Beautiful Lake Jacksonville which is only 35 minutes from this property offers 1,325 acres of water. The lake is surrounded by homes and lovely East Texas scenery. The Lake maintains seven camping sites with water and electricity and ten R.V. Pads with water and electricity. There are three boat ramps on the lake and two public swimming areas. The camping area also has restroom facilities with showers for the campers.
The soil around Lake Jacksonville is a sandy loam over red clay, and the area is wooded with mixed hardwood and pine trees. A fisherman’s paradise for catching record size Large-mouth bass, Spotted bass, Crappie, Sunfish.
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- Located inside Rusk, TX (county seat of Cherokee County)
- 2 minutes to Rusk Primary School
- 19 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 20 minutes to Jacksonville, TX
- 30 minutes to Lake Striker
- 35 minutes to Lake Jacksonville
- 37 minutes to Nacogdoches, TX
- 38 minutes to River Run Park
- 46 minutes to Lufkin, Texas : Population 35,500 (more info)
- 50 minutes to Lake Palestine
- 59 minutes to Tyler, TX
- 2 hours 7 minutes to Dallas, Texas : Population 1,340,000 (more info)
- 2 hours 38 minutes to Houston, Texas : Population 2,300,000 (more info)
How to visit the property?
Search GPS 31.78521, -95.14494 in Google Maps for Directions to the property.
- Northwest Corner: 31.78586, -95.1452
- Southwest Corner: 31.78521, -95.14494
- Southeast Corner: 31.78521, -95.1446
- Northeast Corner: 31.78587, -95.14503
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.