- Elegment ID: [woo_sku]
- County/State: [woo_subcat], [woo_cat]
- Address: County Road 1106, Rusk, [woo_subcat], [woo_cat], 75785
- GPS: 31.74388, -95.07708
- Parcel Number: 109750000
- Size: 6 Acres
- Dimension: 1090 ft x 240 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Special Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat with trees and pond
- Taxes: $8.66 per year
- POA: None
- Road: County Road
- Electric: Cherokee County Electric Cooperative, Phone: 903-683-2248 (buyer to verify connection cost)
- Water: Alto Rural Water Supply Corp, Phone: 936) 858-4648 (buyer to verify connection cost)
- Sewer: Need septic
- Phone: Cell or Landline
- Internet: Local service provider
- Trees: wooded, partially cleared, secluded, privacy
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: RV is allowed
- Mobile Homes: mobile home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE of the City Limits of Rusk, TX
- Legal: A 687 BLK 729 TR 1 J H POWERS L10
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/V39boPHnG9wN7ekZ8
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1rJ36Zix0iYYmHNyRkcczpucb9gGehmCk&usp=sharing
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
Note 1: easement for electric poles/lines and for water lines are already reserved in deed. A 0.25 acres easement is reserved for the access to the pond in the deed. In exchange, a 0.25 acres easement at the Southwest corner is reserved for the road and utilities access from county road to the neighboring 11 acres land.
Note 2: this land comes with full mineral rights.
Enjoy the ultimate privacy, peace, and quiet on your own land! Your ONLY NEIGHBOR is at least 700 feet away!
Spectacular views await your estate home surrounded by pines, oaks, dogwood, hickory and red-bud trees. Access your Wooded and UNRESTRICTED 6 Acres from County Road. This unique property is located between Palestine, Jacksonville, Nacogdoches, and Rusk TX (county seat of Cherokee County). Lots of mature trees providing excellent privacy or recreational use. There is even a small pond to the south boundary of this land.
Come and enjoy social distancing on your own 6 acres land just 2 hours 13 minutes from Dallas. With major cities close by, you can have everything without going far. Go Off-Grid, get ready to enjoy life in a way that you haven’t done before. This is the perfect place for you to build the country home you always wanted, Let Nature take over your life and start enjoying and performing all the different outdoor activities you have always wanted to do! Enjoy off-grid living at your own land!
Beautiful Lake Jacksonville which is only 19 minutes from this property offers 1,325 acres of water. The lake is surrounded by homes and lovely East Texas scenery. The Lake maintains seven camping sites with water and electricity and ten R.V. Pads with water and electricity. There are three boat ramps on the lake and two public swimming areas. The camping area also has restroom facilities with showers for the campers.
The soil around Lake Jacksonville is a sandy loam over red clay, and the area is wooded with mixed hardwood and pine trees. A fisherman’s paradise for catching record size Large-mouth bass, Spotted bass, Crappie, Sunfish.
Davy Crockett National Forest:
Only 50 minutes away is Davy Crockett National Forest. It is part of the Piney Woods ecoregion, covers a total of 160,647 acres of wooded space. Bordered on the northeast by the Neches River, Davy Crockett National Forest includes the 45-acre Ratcliff Lake. The area is pine-hardwood woodlands with flat to gently rolling terrain. Recreational facilities within the national forest at the Ratcliff Lake Recreation Area include a bathhouse, camping, picnicking and swimming areas, boat ramps, and hiking trails. The Big Slough Wilderness also lies within the forest.
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 13 minutes to Rusk, TX (county seat of Cherokee County)
- 27 minutes to Walmart Supercenter, Palestine, TX
- 28 minutes to Jacksonville, TX
- 35 minutes to Nacogdoches, TX (county seat of Nacogdoches County)
- 38 minutes to Lake Jacksonville
- 45 minutes to Palestine, TX (county seat of Anderson County)
- 45 minutes to Lake Nacogdoches
- 53 minutes to Lufkin, Texas : Population 35,500 (more info)
- 58 minutes to Davy Crockett National Forest
- 2 hours 13 minutes to Dallas, Texas : Population 1,340,000 (more info)
- 2 hours 39 minutes to Houston, Texas : Population 2,300,000 (more info)
How to visit the property?
Search GPS 31.74388, -95.07708 in Google Maps for Directions to the property.
- Northwest Corner: 31.74388, -95.07708
- Southwest Corner: 31.7432, -95.07708
- Southeast Corner: 31.74315, -95.07327
- Northeast Corner: 31.74374, -95.07327
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.