- Elegment ID: [woo_sku]
- County/State: [woo_subcat], [woo_cat]
- Address: Noxon Dr, El Paso, [woo_subcat], [woo_cat], 79928
- GPS: 31.68081, -106.11512
- Parcel Number: 367025
- Size: 0.83 Acres
- Dimension: 150 ft x 240 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Special Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Unrestricted, Residential or Commercial
- Terrain: Flat
- Taxes: $24.87 per year
- POA: None
- Road: Dirt Road, NOT landlocked
- Electric: El Paso Electric, phone 915-543-5711 (buyer to verify cost to connect)
- Water: Horizon Water, phone 915-852-3917 (buyer to verify cost to connect)
- Sewer: Need septic tank
- Phone: Cell or Landline
- Internet: Local service provider
- Trees: cleared
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: RV is allowed on this property
- Mobile Homes: mobile home or manufactured home is allowed
- City Limit: this property is OUTSIDE city limit of El Paso
- Legal: 99 HORIZON CITY #11 LOT 5
Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/a4dtboBRYY9mTxHb7
Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1GLk_mmxCK7kiK7P9dMIvzpJsPH-tphYb&usp=sharing
Only 30 minutes from El Paso Downtown, you’ll find this 0.8 acre OUTSIDE of city limit, in El Paso County, Texas. Unrestricted, you’ll love this almost one acre rural living space. City of El Paso is a great place to head into town, get your shopping done, and grab a bite to eat. Stop by Walmart, only 9 minutes from the property, or check out the dozens of fast food, and casual restaurants.
The land is 150 feet by 240 feet. You won’t have to worry about how to get power and water onto your property. Electric service is available to be hooked up at the road. Check out the interactive map, you can see the electrical hookup and some of the neighbors. If you zoom out, you can see the perfect distance from the main road. Easy access to travel all around Texas, while being far enough away to not be bothered by a busy road. This property has no city taxes, is unrestricted, and is the perfect location to park your RV, bring your mobile home, or build your dream single family home.
Being in El Paso means not only you can enjoy the Texas culture, but also the Mexican culture. Having 6 border crossings nearby, you can easily make a day trip to experience Mexico!
This land allows Residential AND Commercial use! Set up shop on this 0.8 acre land. Make it an income generating asset for your family! This plot of land has incredible value and is begging to be built on. You won’t want to miss this unbeatable opportunity to live in El Paso County.
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 9 minutes to Walmart Super Center
- 22 minutes to Starbucks
- 22 minutes to Ascarate Park
- 30 minutes to El Paso Downtown
- 31 minutes to El Paso International Airport
- 32 minutes to Mining Minds
- 44 minutes to SunLand Park
How to visit the property?
Search 31.68081, -106.11512 in Google Maps for Directions to the property.
- Northwest Corner: 31.68081, -106.11512
- Southwest Corner: 31.68014, -106.11512
- Southeast Corner: 31.68081, -106.11465
- Northeast Corner: 31.68014, -106.11464
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.[googlemaps https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d1733530.607730403!2d-106.66560593616725!3d31.939133448044412!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x0%3A0x0!2zMzHCsDQwJzUwLjkiTiAxMDbCsDA2JzU0LjQiVw!5e0!3m2!1sen!2sus!4v1605588024292!5m2!1sen!2sus&w=100%&h=450]