- Elegment ID: [woo_sku]
- County/State: [woo_subcat], [woo_cat]
- Address: Hill County Road 3352, Hubbard, [woo_subcat], [woo_cat], 76648
- GPS: 31.782, -96.79118
- Parcel Number: 138058
- Size: 5 Acres
- Dimension: 416 ft x 523 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat with trees
- Taxes: $360.25 per year
- POA Fee: None
- Road: Cattle Walk Way (private road)
- Electric: Navasota Valley Electric (buyer to verify connection cost)
- Water: Post Oak Water, water line runs along Hill County Road 3352 (buyer to verify tap-in cost); or by well.
- Sewer: Need septic
- Phone: Windstream Kinetic
- Internet: Windstream Kinetic
- Trees: Some trees
- FEMA Flood Zone: NOT in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: RV is allowed
- Mobile Homes: Mobile home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE the city limits of Hubbard, TX
- Legal: L COPELAND A-115 SECT A TR 52 LT 15 5.00 AC
STEP 1: Google Map for Cattle Walk Way https://goo.gl/maps/Hh43k6BMn8xUp3wy5
STEP 2: Google Map for Gate Entrance https://goo.gl/maps/6cbaohR5yANAjPhM9
STEP 3: Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/6/edit?mid=19X3-gTSOTP7jK2gzdDYlPMZ6aCl6cBB-&usp=sharing
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
This 5 Acres Private and Partially Cleared Homesite features pasture and some mature trees throughout the property. A private road with bar gate entrance leads to Hill County Road 3352. Electricity, city water, telephone and internet services are available for your cabin, mobile home, tiny home, barndominium, site built home, or custom home.
Tract 15 (5 Acres): Electric Pole on-site. Highest point of the three lots. Closest to Hill County Road 3352. Partially cleared for easy mobile home/RV parking. But still leave some trees for total privacy! This lot is fenced around the Southwest, Southeast, and northwest boundaries.
Tract 16 (5 Acres): Bordering neighbor’s big ranch with spectacular view!
Tract 17 (5 Acres): Private 0.5 Acres Pond on-site. Bordering neighbor’s big ranch with spectacular view!
The mature hardwood trees provide a natural canopy of shade and privacy. There is a live running stream alongside the northern boundary just 120 feet away. The live stream attracts all kinds of birds and wildlife animals. This land is partially fenced, with a gate entrance (see map).
The is NO HOA, HOA fees, covenants, restrictions or time limit to build.
Nearby land owners have developed their properties with mobile homes, alternative styles homes, site-built homes, accessory buildings, small farms and ranches.
Electric Provider: Navasota Valley Electric
Phone: (979) 828-3232 Address: 2281 US-79, Franklin, TX 77856 (Website)
Water Service: Post Oak Water
Phone: (254) 576-1012 Address: 107 NE 2nd St, Hubbard, TX 76648 (Website)
Phone / Internet Provider: Windstream Kinetic
Phone: (877) 324-9413 (Website)
Trash Collection: Republic Services
Phone: (800) 328-7274 (Website)
School District: Hubbard Independent School District (Website)
- Hubbard Elementary
- Hubbard High School
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 9 minutes to Hubbard Secondary School
- 10 minutes to Hubbard, TX
- 19 minutes to Navarro Mills Lake
- 26 minutes to TSTC Waco Airport
- 26 minutes to BSR Surf Resort
- 32 minutes to Fort Parker State Park
- 36 minutes to Waco, TX
- 37 minutes to Corsicana, TX
- 38 minutes to McLennan Community College
- 40 minutes to The Oaks Golf Course
- 45 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 57 minutes to Lake Waco
- 1 hour 24 minutes to Dallas, TX
- 2 hour 57 minutes to Houston, TX
How to visit the property?
Search 31.782, -96.79118 in Google Maps for Directions to the property.
- South Corner: 31.782, -96.79118
- West Corner: 31.78299, -96.79184
- North Corner: 31.78369, -96.79037
- East Corner: 31.7827, -96.7897
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.