- Elegment ID: ELE_TX_Polk05
- County/State: Polk County, Texas
- Address: Bob Wills Rd / Hank Williams Rd, Livingston, Polk County, Texas, 77351
- GPS: 30.5171, -94.80709
- Parcel Number: 65790
- Size: 0.28 Acres
- Dimension: 125 ft x 100 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Special Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat with trees
- Taxes: $17.11 per year
- POA: Optional $30 per year
- Road: Dirt Road
- Electric: City Electric
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: Need septic tank or chemical toilet
- Phone: Cell or Landline
- Internet: DSL, Cable Modem
- Trees: wooded, uncleared, secluded, privacy
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: Year-round RV use is allowed
- Manufactured Home: Manufactured home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE the city limits of Livingston, TX
- Legal: WILD COUNTRY LAKES ESTATES SECTION 1 BLK 4 LOT 1 & 2
Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/iL7iD5C5Q7NFH8mj8
Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1rsqf54z5tmWWR9imqyxnZDNGEcaDjzuM&usp=sharing
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
Note: This unrestricted community has dirt roads, best to visit with a truck or SUV.
This Wooded Homesite is part of Wild Country Lakes Estates subdivision and features mature trees throughout the property with city water, city electricity, telephone and Internet.
The mature pine and hardwood trees provide a natural canopy of shade and privacy. Situated in between two beautiful lakes – Munson Lake and Lake Connie – this UNRESTRICTED lot allows for RV, mobile home, tiny home, cabin, or site built home.
Check out our map below for all the nearby boat ramps, fishing docks, and parks! CLICK on the icons to see actual photos!
Big Thicket National Preserve:
Big Thicket National Preserve is a large nature preserve encompassing nine different ecosystems, from long-leaf pine forests to cypress-lined bayous.
Hike one of the many trails, and find exciting secrets the preserve has to offer. Four of the five types of carnivorous plants found in North America can be found in Big Thicket, including pitcher plants, sundews, bladderworts, and butterworts. You can even Hunt, Camp, and paddle the waters. The Preserve issues free hunting permits for several units of the Preserve, with hunting including white-tailed deer, feral hogs, rabbits, waterfowl and squirrels.
On Lake Livingston you will enjoy fishing, boating and water sports. Fishing on Lake Livingston includes: Largemouth Bass, Bluegill, Flathead Catfish, White Bass, Striped Bass, Crappie.
Public Boat Access to Lake Livingston is just 30 minutes from the property at the Tigerville Park Public Boat Ramp. Lake Livingston consists of 90,000 surface acres and is the 2nd largest lake in Texas.
Public Boat Access to Trinity River is just 24 minutes from property.
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 3 minutes to Ace Community Park, and Lake Connie
- 20 minutes to Livingston, Texas : Population 5,300 (more info)
- 21 minutes to Goodrich, Texas
- 21 minutes to Big Thicket Preserve Visitor Center (more info)
- 28 minutes to Shepherd, Texas : Population 2,300 (more info)
- 29 minutes to Lake Livingston State Park (more info)
- 1 hour 8 minutes to Lufkin, Texas : Population 35,500 (more info)
- 1 hour 11 minutes to Beaumont, Texas
- 1 hour 13 minutes to Houston, Texas : Population 2,300,000 (more info)
- 3 hour 28 minutes to Austin, Texas
- 3 hours 37 minutes to Dallas, Texas : Population 1,340,000 (more info)
How to visit the property?
Search GPS 30.5171, -94.80709 in Google Maps for Directions to the property.
- Northwest Corner: 30.51737, -94.80709
- Southwest Corner: 30.5171, -94.80709
- Southeast Corner: 30.5171, -94.80669
- Northeast Corner: 30.51737, -94.80669
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.