How to visit this 0.29 acre Corner Double Lot by Lake Livingston TX for sale?
To visit this 0.29 acre corner double lot by Lake Livingston TX for sale, search Hunters Dr, Trinity, Texas, 75862 within Trinity County on your phone. When you are near the land, search “30.90673, -95.32888“ on Google Map to locate one of the corners. Contact our office for surveys (if available), county plat maps, Google Map boundaries and corners, and MapRight.
- Northwest Corner: 30.90703, -95.32887
- Northeast Corner: 30.90702, -95.32837
- Southwest Corner: 30.90673, -95.32888
- Southeast Corner: 30.90672, -95.32838
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: Google Map Link
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: Google Map Link
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
Your Dream Property in the Beautiful Lake Livingston Area
Welcome to Elegment Land, where you can own this beautiful 0.29 acre mobile home lot by Lake Livingston TX for sale. Our land is located at Hunters Dr, Trinity, Trinity County, Texas, 75862, and is GPS coordinated at 30.90673, -95.32888.
At Elegment Land, we offer the best buyer protection for your land title. If you are a cash buyer, you will receive a Warranty Deed. If you are a seller financed buyer, you will receive a Warranty Deed and a Deed of Trust. And for in-house closings, there are no fees for the buyer. However, the buyer is responsible for the current year and subsequent year property taxes.
This property is 0.29 acre, with dimensions of 158 ft x 107 ft, and is zoned for residential use. The land is flat with trees and has a beautiful wooded area with uncleared, secluded, and private trees. The property is not located in a FEMA flood zone and allows for single-family homes, mobile/manufactured homes, and tiny homes subject to approval from the HOA.
RV’s can also be parked on the property, but not used as a primary residence. And If you are an owner, you have access to a community RV park with discounted monthly rates available.
Utilities and Amenities
This 0.29 acre corner double lot by Lake Livingston TX for sale is located outside of city limits and offers access to major utilities, including power and water service. This eliminates the need for expensive well drilling or alternative power solutions, saving you thousands. Double lot in Trinity Cove allows a traditional septic tank. Phone and internet service is also available on the property. Trash service is available for $18/month.
This property is mobile and tiny home-friendly. You can build full-time single-family homes, site-built homes, and custom homes, as well as mobile homes, manufactured homes, and modular homes that are less than 10 years old and have a minimum of 900 sqft.
Tiny homes and park model homes that are less than 5 years old and between 525 sqft to 700 sqft will be considered by the HOA on a case-by-case basis. RV parking and storage (not for living) are also allowed. Building requirements can be found in Trinity Cove Subdivision Restrictions on page 8.
Private Access to Lake Livingston
But that’s not all – this property provides private access to Lake Livingston just down the street. As a property owner of this 0.29 acre corner double home lot by Lake Livingston TX for sale, you can enjoy boating, fishing, and camping by the lake at the Trinity Cove Owners RV Park. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to own your dream property in a beautiful community.
Start building your dream home or vacation getaway today. Check out our map below for all the boat ramps and fishing docks! CLICK on the icons to see actual photos of the fishing docks and boat ramps!
- Boat Launch: no charge for owners!
- Fishing: no charge for owners!
- RV Pad Rental: $12/night for owners, $24/night for guests, monthly discounted rates available
- Elegment ID: ELE_TX_TrinityCove09/16
- Address: Hunters Dr, Trinity, Trinity County, Texas, 75862
- GPS: 30.90673, -95.32888
- Parcel Number: 13840/19081
- Size: 0.29 Acres
- Dimension: 158 ft x 107 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat with trees
- Taxes: $120.92 per year
- POA: $126.50 per year
- Road: Dirt Road
- Electric: Entergy Texas Electric (buyer to verify connection cost, website)
- Water: City of Trinity Water Services (buyer to verify tap-in cost, (877) 589-8143, website)
- Sewer: Need septic
- Phone: Windstream Telecom (Call (855) 756-3900, website)
- Internet: Trace Wireless (mobile internet, call (936) 594-0078, website), or SuddenLink (cable internet, call (877) 694-9474 or visit )
- Cable TV: SuddenLink (call (877) 694-9474 or visit )
- Trash Service: trash service is available for all residents in this community for $18/month.
- Trees: wooded, uncleared, secluded, privacy
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- Single Family Home: is allowed
- Mobile / Manufactured Home: mobile / manufactured home is allowed
- Tiny Home: tiny home or park model home is allowed subject to approval from HOA
- RV’s: RV can be parked on the property. But not to live inside.
- RV Park: community RV park available only to property owners, $12/night for owners, $24/night for guests, monthly discounted rates available
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE the city limits
- Legal: Trinity Cove Section 06, Block 03 Lot 13 and Lot 14
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 6 minutes to Trinity Pines Conference Center
- 16 minutes to Riverside Adventure RV Park
- 21 minutes to Whispering Pines Golf Club
- 24 minutes to Trinity, TX
- 26 minutes to Harmon Creek RV Park and Marina
- 45 minutes to Davy Crockett National Forest (more info)
- 46 minutes to Lake Livingston State Park (more info)
- 1 hour 32 minutes minutes to Big Thicket Preserve Visitor Center (more info)
- 2 hour 33 minutes to Waco, TX (more info)
- 2 hour 14 minutes to Beaumont, Texas
- 1 hour 32 minutes to Houston, Texas : Population 2,300,000 (more info)
- 2 hours 52 minutes to Dallas, Texas : Population 1,340,000 (more info)