- Elegment ID: [woo_sku]
- County/State: [woo_subcat], [woo_cat]
- Address: 341 County Rd 3266, Colmesneil, [woo_subcat], [woo_cat], 75938
- GPS: 30.91399, -94.37232
- Parcel Number: R21197
- Size: 2 Acres
- Dimension: 213 ft x 409 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat with trees
- Taxes: $199.86 per year
- POA Fee: None
- Road: County Maintained Road
- Electric: Sam Houston Electric (buyer to verify connection cost)
- Water: Tyler County Water Supply Corporation (buyer to verify connection cost)
- Sewer: need septic system
- Phone: Continental Telephone Corporation
- Internet: local service provider
- Trees: partially cleared, wooded, secluded, privacy
- FEMA Flood Zone: NOT in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: RV is allowed
- Mobile Homes: mobile home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE the city limits of Colmesneil, TX
- Legal: S2620 FOWLER FUTURE FOLLY #3 (A331) LOT 11, PT OF WEST 1/2 ACRES 2.0000
Google Map for navigation: https://goo.gl/maps/kF7fKXp1y9prV7iM8
Corner and Boundaries: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/6/edit?mid=12e6L5837Z9x3gxgAcV3Y0Cr71QwFhz4m&usp=sharing
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
Private + Convenience! Wooded 2 acres perfect size square shape lot located just 9 minutes from Colmesneil TX, and 18 minutes from Woodville, TX (County Seat of Tyler County). This property is cleared at the center, wooded on all 4 sides providing excellent privacy for your living. This land IS UNRESTRICTED, meaning it is ready for your RV, mobile home, manufactured home, tiny home, container home, single family house or high-end custom build home! A new electric meter was recently installed on the property for easy electric connection! Water service is by Tyler County Water Supply. Trash collection is service by Piney Woods Sanitation. PLUS, an address has already been assigned to this 2 acres lot (341 County Rd 3266, Colmesneil, TX, 75938)!
This land is Mobile Home and RV friendly! This property allows:
- Full-Time Single Family House / Site Build Home / High-end Custom Homes
- Full-Time Mobile Home
- Full-Time Manufactured Home
- Full-Time Modular Home
- Full-Time RV Recreational Vehicle for camping or living
- This land is partially CLEARED. Ready to move in ASAP.
- This land is raised a little bit from County Road 3266, making it highly resistant to flood (and it is NOT in flood zone!)
At 114,400 acres, Sam Rayburn lake is the largest man made lake in the state of Texas. With nearly 750 miles of shoreline, you will find many areas around Sam Rayburn Lake to have a picnic, launch your boat, do some fishing and enjoy the lake. Enjoy boating, water-skiing, wake-boarding, swimming, fishing, and camping at this amazing lake, only an hour and 11 minutes north of the property.
Big Thicket National Preserve:
Big Thicket National Preserve is a large nature preserve encompassing nine different ecosystems, from long-leaf pine forests to cypress-lined bayous. Hike one of the many trails, and find exciting secrets the preserve has to offer. Four of the five types of carnivorous plants found in North America can be found in Big Thicket, including pitcher plants, sundews, bladderworts, and butterworts. You can even Hunt, Camp, and paddle the waters.
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 8 minutes to Colmesneil, TX
- 17 minutes to Woodville, TX
- 21 minutes to Walmart Super Center
- 31 minutes to Jasper, TX
- 42 minutes Big Thicket National Preserve
- 52 minutes to Lufkin, TX
- 57 minutes to Lake Sam Rayburn
- 1 hour 15 minutes to Lake Livingston
- 1 hour 16 minutes to Beaumont, TX
- 1 hour 25 minutes to Sam Houston National Forest
- 1 hour 58 minutes to Houston, TX
How to visit the property?
Search 30.91399, -94.37232 in Google Maps for Directions to the property.
- Northwest Corner: 30.91407, -94.37258
- Southwest Corner: 30.91296, -94.37262
- Southeast Corner: 30.91294, -94.37193
- Northeast Corner: 30.91405, -94.37188
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.