How to visit this 0.11-acre lot for sale near Amarillo TX?
To visit this 0.11-acre lot for sale near Amarillo TX, search 26 Olita Dr, Howardwick, Texas, 79226 within Donley County on your phone. When you are near the land, search “35.03633, -100.90645“ on Google Map to locate one of the corners. Contact our office for surveys (if available), county plat maps, Google Map boundaries and corners, and MapRight.
- Northwest Corner: 35.03633, -100.90662
- Southwest Corner: 35.03606, -100.90662
- Southeast Corner: 35.03606, -100.90645
- Northeast Corner: 35.03633, -100.90645
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: Google Map Link
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: Google Map Link
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
Development Options for Your Dream Home
Elegment Land is excited to present a rare opportunity to own a 0.11-acre lot for sale near Amarillo, TX. This property is located near the Reservoir and off the Hwy in Howardwick, Texas, just 65 miles from Amarillo. Howardwick is a great place to retire or spend the weekend with its parks, beaches, golf course, campground, marina, playgrounds, and more.
This city lot offers a variety of options for building your dream home, including a cottage, pre-fab home, small home, or site-built home, with a minimum of 750 sqft required. RV living is also allowed for up to 6 months while a permanent structure is built, giving you the flexibility to enjoy the great outdoors while planning your dream home.
Buyer Protection and Closing Options
We understand that purchasing land can be a daunting process, which is why we provide the best Buyer Protection on your land title. For cash buyers, we offer a Warranty Deed, and for seller-financed buyers, we offer a Warranty Deed + Deed of Trust. Additionally, we have no fees for buyers if closing in-house, and buyers are only responsible for the current year and subsequent year property taxes.
Utilities and Amenities Available
The City of Howardwick has all the utilities you need, including electricity from Southwestern Electric Power Co.(800-723-7430), water from Red River Authority of Texas (940-723-8697), and a traditional septic system can be installed for sewer. Phone, internet, and cable TV are also available from providers such as Windstream Communication (855-575-7625), AMA-TechTel (806-322-2222), SuddenLink Communications (844-790-7475), Wi-Power (877-877-6861), and more.
Outdoor Activities and Adventures
This 0.11 Acre cleared lot is for sale near Amarillo, TX for outdoor enthusiasts. This lot is located outside Howardwick, with access to an 18-hole golf course, boat ramps, fishing piers, and campsites. It is also near Greenbelt Lake with 1,990 acres and great fishing for bass, crappie, walleye, and white bass. Don’t miss the opportunity to start living your dream, schedule a viewing and learn more today.
- Elegment ID: ELE_TX_Howardwick01
- Address: 26 Olita Dr, Howardwick, Donley County, Texas, 79226
- GPS: 35.03633, -100.90645
- Parcel Number: 6879
- Size: 0.11 Acres
- Dimension: 50 ft x 100 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Level, flat
- Taxes: $6.56 per year
- POA: None
- Road: Paved city maintained roads
- Electric: Southwestern Electric Power Co. ($300 to connect)
- Water: Red River Authority of Texas ($1600 new meter fee)
- Sewer: Need septic (city hall recommended drip septic system or aerobic septic system that complies with TCEQ requirement)
- Phone: Windstream Communication
- Internet: AMA-TechTel, SuddenLink Communications, Windstream Communications, and Wi-Power, 877-877-6861
- Cable TV: SuddenLink Communications
- Trees: cleared
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: RV is NOT allowed
- Pre-Fab Home: pre-fab home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is inside the city limits of Howardwick, TX
- Legal: Lot Twenty-Six (26), in the Arrowhead Section, of Sherwood Shores IX, an addition to the City of Howardwick, Donley County, Texas (R6879)
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest
- 3 minutes to Clarendon Country Club
- 4 minutes to Sandy Campground
- 9 minutes to Clarendon College
- 9 minutes to Lowe’s Family Center #27
- 10 minutes to Clarendon, TX
- 11 minutes to Clarendon Elementary School
- 16 minutes to Greenbelt Reservoir
- 19 minutes to Taylor Lakes
- 19 minutes to Salt Fork Campground
- 24 minutes to Lake McClellan Campground
- 30 minutes to McLean, TX
- 1 hour 3 minutes to Amarillo, TX
- 2 hours 18 minutes to Lubbock, TX