Purchase Closing – we provide the best Buyer Protection on your land title
Option 1: Title Company Closing
- Title company will handle the closing. Cash Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed. Seller Financed Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed + Deed of Trust.
- Buyer pays closing fee and title insurance. Buyer responsible for current year and subsequent year property taxes.
Option 2: In House Closing:
- Cash Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed. Seller Financed Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed + Deed of Trust.
- No fees for Buyer. Buyer responsible for current year and subsequent year property taxes.
- Elegment ID: [woo_sku]
- County/State: [woo_subcat], [woo_cat]
- Address: LCR 469, Mexia, [woo_subcat], [woo_cat], 76667
- GPS: 31.63927, -96.52089
- Parcel Number: 00000
- Size: 3 Acres
- Dimension: 270 ft x 448 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential/Agricultural
- Terrain: Flat with trees
- Taxes: $9.95 per year with ag exemption. Subject to change.
- POA: None
- Road: County Road
- Electric: Oncor Electric, buyer to verify connection cost.
- Water: White Rock Water line on County Road 469, buyer to verify connection cost.
- Sewer: Need septic.
- Phone: AT&T and other local service providers.
- Internet: AT&T and other local service providers.
- Trees: cleared, some trees
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: RV is allowed
- Mobile Homes: mobile home, manufactured home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is OUTSIDE of the City Limits of Mexia, TX
- Legal: Lot 11, Murphy’s Dairy Subdivision, A Subdivision Situated in the Pedro Varela Eleven League Grant, Abstract No. 30 of Limestone County, Texas. As depicted on the Plat of Record in Document Number PT-2022-0005 of the Public Records of Limestone County, Texas
This tract is 3 Minutes to Mexia, TX; 5 Minutes to U.S. Hwy 84 East; 45 Minutes to Waco, TX.
Road frontage along Country Road 469 is 448 feet and additional road frontage of 270 feet along the easement line.
This property features Gorgeous native improved pasture grasses that provide nutrient-rich feed for cattle & livestock. This property has easement road access and road frontage along LCR 469, an easy access to this tract. Electric lines by Oncor Electric run along all of the LCR 469 frontage, additional easement for line extension is available at buyer’s future construction cost along a 60-foot easement on the northwest boundary. Water line runs along County Road 469 serviced by White Rock Water SUD and easement for line extension is available at buyer’s future construction cost along a 60-foot easement on the northwest of this property. Being close to Mexia, this tract has excellent cellular / mobile phone coverage.
You can keep your taxes low and maintain your property in Agricultural Exemption. This tract has already been approved with Limestone County for Agricultural Exemption. In Limestone County, a Tract of Land will require at least 3 Acres in order to keep the property taxes in Agricultural Exemption. You can construct a beautiful ranch home or place your tiny home, container home, mobile home, RV or Camper for residential use.
Annual Taxes are currently only $9.95! That is not a misprint.
Limestone County Airport (KLXY): Close proximity to Limestone County Airport (KLXY) with NO air traffic noise and only small single or dual passenger private planes fly into this space. A small maintenance / emergency response local airport, there are NO FAA or Air Restrictions on our adjoining land and traffic counts are limited to only 2 or 3 per day.
Light covenants have been introduced to protect your investment and privacy on the land. Property has unrestricted use for for Residential, Ranching or Agricultural purposes. No Commercial or Industrial uses or uses as junkyards or salvage yards shall be permitted. This property is excellent for a variety of uses:
- Be your own cattle ranch.
- Develop your own country home under the stars and incredible landscape.
- Build a cabin for your own private camping retreat.
- Bring your own Tiny Home, Mobile, or RV and live off the land at you pace.
- Develop a garden, farm or bring livestock to the property.
Survey Approved and Platted with the County. Ground-Level flagging completed.
Bring the family and imagine yourself settling in for a truly unique Texas experience. Relax, take it slow and after the sun goes down watch an unforgettable panoramic view of the stars you haven’t seen in a long, long time.
- Electricity Service: Call (888) 313-6862 to reach Oncor Electric Delivery Company LLC (Website). Along County Road 469. Buyer to verify connection cost
- Water Service: Call (254) 562-6153 to reach White Rock Water SUD (Website). Water line runs along County Road 469. Buyer to verify connection cost. Water well-drilling is also available.
- Septic Service Provider: Call (254) 863-9976 to reach Blount’s Septic, or any other local septic service companies.
Contact Us Today to schedule your land visit and receive the gate code to enter the property. The land is currently leased to cattle grazing (the cows are very curious to meet new people!) Buyers can choose to let the cows remain for an easy Agriculture Exemption to keep the taxes low!
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 2 minutes to Limestone County Airport (Mexia NDB LXY)
- 3 minutes to Mexia, Texas
- 5 minutes to Confederate Reunion Grounds State Historic Site
- 6 minutes to Fort Parker State Park Lake
- 10 minutes to Groesbeck, Texas
- 11 minutes to Lake Mexia
- 11 minutes to Mexia High School
- 12 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 12 minutes to Mexia Junior High School
- 38 minutes to Lake Limestone Campground and Marina
- 43 minutes to Tehuacan, Texas
- 49 minutes to Waco, Texas
- 1 hours 29 minutes to Dallas, Texas
- 2 hours 35 minutes to Austin, Texas
- 2 hours 46 minutes to Houston, Texas
How to arrange a visit to the land?
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.
Copy and paste 31.65032, -96.50772 into Google Maps on your computer or smartphone:
- Northwest Corner: 31.6509, -96.50925
- Southwest Corner: 31.6499, -96.50843
- Southeast Corner: 31.65032, -96.50772
- Northeast Corner: 31.6514, -96.50842
STEP 1: Navigate to Ranch South Gate Entrance: Google Map Link
STEP 2: Navigate to Tract B Northeast Corner inside the ranch: Google Map Link
Corners and Boundaries: Google Map Link
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)