How to visit this 0.19 Acre RV & Mobile Home Lake Lot for sale in Ivanhoe TX?
To visit this 0.19 acre RV & mobile home lake lot for sale in Ivanhoe TX, search 15th Street, Ivanhoe, Texas, 75979 within Tyler County on your phone. When you are near the land, search 30.69048, -94.42096 on Google Map to locate one of the corners. Contact our office for surveys (if available), county plat maps, Google Map boundaries and corners, and MapRight
- Northwest Corner: 30.69048, -94.42096
- Southwest Corner: 30.69021, -94.42095
- Southeast Corner: 30.69021, -94.42078
- Northeast Corner: 30.69049, -94.42059
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: Google Map Link
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: Google Map Link
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
Your Future Lake-House in Ivanhoe, Texas
Your dream lake-house is waiting in Ivanhoe, Texas. Walking distance from Lake Tristan, surrounded by 3 beautiful private lakes (Lake Tristan, Lake Charmaine and Lake Galahad) with access to recreational activities and amenities. Near Woodville for shopping and nightlife. This 0.19 Acre RV & Mobile Home Lake Lot for sale in Ivanhoe, TX ready for power and water. Lake Key permits only $20/year. Build your dream home today.
The Best Buyer Protection for Your Land Title
At Elegment Land, we understand the importance of protecting your investment. Whether you’re a cash buyer or a seller-financed buyer, we offer a Warranty Deed and Deed of Trust, respectively. Plus, when you close in-house with us, there are no fees for the buyer. The only responsibility for the buyer is to pay for current and subsequent year property taxes.
Mobile Home and RV Friendly Community
0.19 Acre RV & Mobile Home Lot for sale in Ivanhoe, TX. Suitable for full-time living in a single-family house, mobile home, manufactured home, modular home, or RV parking and storage. Community allows for recreational RV & mobile camper use. Annual registration fee $25. Temporarily live in RV for 6 months with valid building permit.
- RV Recreational Living: up to 4-months rotation (e.g. 4 months living in Ivanhoe RV, 4 months living elsewhere, and come back to live 4 months in Ivanhoe RV, in a rotation). Longer extended stays can be discussed with Ivanhoe City Code Enforcement Officer.
- RV Temperately Living: is allowed for up to 6 months when you build a home, with a valid city building permit
- For long term living, a septic tank is needed. General building code and land use information can be found here (LINK)
Access to City Water and Power
You won’t have to stress over utilities, as your future lake house will have access to city water and power. The beautiful community of Ivanhoe is one of Texas’s hidden gems, so you’ll want to move quickly to secure your spot in this growing community.
Check out our map for all the boat ramps and fishing docks, accessible only by property owners. For fishing by the lake, lake access permit is $20 per year + vehicle registration $10 per year (total $30). For boats, lake access permit $20 per year + vehicle registration $10 per year + boat registration $25 per year (total $55).
Big Thicket National Preserve and Lake Sam Rayburn
Nearby, you’ll find the Big Thicket National Preserve, a large nature preserve encompassing nine different ecosystems. Hike one of the many trails and discover the exciting secrets the preserve has to offer.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to own a piece of Texas paradise. Contact us today to secure your spot in the beautiful community of Ivanhoe!
- Elegment ID: ELE_TX_Ivanhoe05
- County/State: Tyler County, Texas
- Address: 15th Street, Ivanhoe, Tyler County, Texas, 75979
- GPS: 30.69048, -94.42096
- Parcel Number: 55985
- Size: 0.19 Acres
- Dimension: 100 ft x 85 ft
- Title: Free & Clear, Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Terrain: Flat with trees
- Taxes: $98.40 per year
- POA: $6 per year
- Road: city maintained road
- Electric: Sam Houston Electric (buyer to verify connection cost)
- Water: Monarch Water (buyer to verify connection cost)
- Sewer: Need septic tank
- Phone: Cell or Landline
- Internet: DSL, Cable Modem
- Trees: wooded, uncleared, secluded, privacy
- FEMA Flood Zone: not in FEMA Flood Zone
- RV’s: recreational RV use is allowed (registration $25/year)
- Mobile Homes: mobile home is allowed
- City Limit: Property is INSIDE the city limits of Ivanhoe, TX
- Legal: S4527 LAKE TRISTAN SEC 3 BLOCK 133 LOT 19 ACRES 0.1961 (District 3)
Nearby Cities & Points of Interest
- 13 minutes to Walmart Supercenter
- 15 minutes to Woodville, TX (county seat of Tyler County)
- 21 minutes to Big Thicket National Preserve
- 33 minutes to Steinhagen Reservoir
- 45 minutes to Sam Rayburn Reservoir
- 55 minutes to Lake Livingston State Park
- 55 minutes to Beaumont, Texas
- 1 hour 17 minutes to Davy Crockett National Forest
- 1 hour 49 minutes to Houston, Texas