How to visit this 0.13-acre corner lot for sale in Hood, TX?
To visit this 0.13-acre corner lot for sale in Hood TX, search 5917 Lake Granbury Trl., Granbury, Texas, 76048 within Hood County on your phone. When you are near the land, search 32.51478, -97.84965 on Google Map to locate one of the corners. Contact our office for surveys (if available), county plat maps, Google Map boundaries and corners, and MapRight
- Northwest Corner: 32.51478, -97.84965
- Southwest Corner: 32.51462, -97.84962
- Southeast Corner: 32.51468, -97.84932
- Northeast Corner: 32.51484, -97.84935
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: Google Map Link
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: Google Map Link
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)
- We provide the best Buyer Protection on your land title.
- Cash Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed.
- Seller Financed Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed + Deed of Trust.
- No fees for Buyer if closing in-house. Buyer responsible for current year and subsequent year property taxes.
Cash Price: $16,900
Owner Financing Available: $2,900 down, then $297.46 per month for 60 months (plus $26 / month service fee )
10 Minutes to Downtown Granbury
11 Minutes to Hood County Jail and Historical Museum
12 Minutes to Granbury Town Square
12 Minutes to Granbury Opera House
30 Minutes to Weatherford
1 Hour to Ft. Worth
1 Hour 34 Minutes to Dallas, TX
Excellent location! Corner Lot is located just 1 row back from Tin Top Highway – The main road connecting to Granbury. No immediate neighbors behind you or across the street, this is one of few properties in the Lake Granbury area that allows Mobile Homes and has access to city water and power in Lake Granbury. The Lake Granbury Harbor community features a pavilion and clubhouse.
Very convenient access to the Lake Granbury shopping, restaurants, and historic Granbury town square. Lake Granbury is perfect for swimming, kayaking, canoeing, boating, skiing, scuba diving, and snorkeling.
Mobile Homes and permanent structures must be 500 sq ft minimum. An approved septic tank must be installed prior to occupancy. RVs and Campers are allowed with an accompanying permanent structure, but not for live-in.
The total lot size is 60 ft x 95 ft = 5,700 sq ft.
Taxes are only $15 per year; HOA fees are $48 per year.
Upon closing on the property, we recommend establishing a permanent 911 address as your first step before sending in applications for utility service. Utility providers will commonly require this and it makes your property easily searchable for emergency services.
Where to Obtain a 911 Address:
Hood County 9-1-1 Addressing Department
Address: 401 Deputy Larry Miller Dr., Granbury, TX 76048
Email address: su.xt.dooh.oc@gnisserdda119
Note: Driveway Permits are free to obtain from the Hood County Road Operation Department at (817) 579-3304.
Lake Granbury Harbor HOA office is 1 (817) 573-6171. Open Tuesdays & Wednesdays, 9:00 – 12:00 Noon
Utility & 911 Addressing Information:
Electric Utility: Call Tri-County Electric Cooperative, Inc. 817-279-7010. A $20 connect fee is made for processing an application and initiating new service. Fees & amounts subject to change. For more information, you can visit their Website.
Water Utility: Call (Monarch) Southwest Water Company 866-654-7992. Deposit of $50 for water service. For more information, you can visit their Website.
- Elegment ID: WIN_TX_Hood_Lake Granbury_Forson44130
- County/State: Hood County, Texas
- Address: 5917 Lake Granbury Trl., Granbury, Hood County, Texas, 76048
- GPS: 32.51478, -97.84965
- Parcel Number: R000017219
- Size: 0.13 Acres
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- Annual Taxes: $15 / Year (approximate)
- Annual HOA / PO: $48
Granbury Town Square: Google Map Link
– Visit the most historic courthouse square in Texas and enjoy a boutique shopping experience at more than 40 unique stores and relax at nearly a dozen restaurants, bistros and wineries. The town’s historic square, lined by historic landmarks, makes for excellent shopping, and there are plenty of mom n’ pop restaurants to choose from when it comes time to refuel.
Granbury Opera House: Google Map Link
– Granbury Theatre Company is a non-profit organization that manages the Granbury Opera House, produces critically-acclaimed plays and musicals, and hosts concerts and other special events. The company also includes the Granbury Theatre Academy, which offers after-school and summer programs to provide acting, dance, and singing instruction for children, youth, and adults.
Hood County Jail and Historical Museum: Google Map Link
– The museum is housed in an authentic old western jail built in 1885 and located just off the northeast corner of the town square. The museum preserved the upstairs jail cells and hanging gallows just as they were when the County used it as a jail.