- We provide the best Buyer Protection on your land title.
- Cash Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed.
- Seller Financed Buyer will receive a Warranty Deed + Deed of Trust.
- No fees for Buyer if closing in-house. Buyer responsible for current year and subsequent year property taxes.
Gorgeous Lot in Lake Livingston Village with access to city utilities ready for meter installation at the road including power, water, and sewer.
The total lot size is 33 ft x 96 ft = 3,168 sq ft.
The land is ready to tap into Water, Power, and Sewer that are available at the road. Aqua America services the community with approximately 8 pump stations located throughout the neighborhood (1 pump station per section). Water & Sewer tap-in fees are approximately $750 & $650 (may be subject to change by utility company) for meter installations (not including any line extensions). Sam Houston Electric services the power with meter installations also fairly inexpensive. Transformers or line extensions may be extra depending on the lot location in the neighborhood. We recommend all buyers verify the location and conditions of all utility lines prior to building as some lines may require new casings due to age from original development.
Lake Livingston Village offers several amenities including a pavilion, swimming pools, public parks, and a boat ramp launching onto Lake Livingston.
Light Restrictions: The property is situated in Section 4, which allows:
- Full-Time RV Living & Permanent Storage
- Full-Time Mobile Campers (travel trailers)
- Full-Time Portable Campers
- Full-Time Motor Homes
- Full-Time Mobile Homes
- Full-Time Tiny Homes
- Full-Time Container Homes
- Full-Time Barndominiums
- Year-round Camping
- Permanent residential living allowed via Mobile Home, RV or permanent structure.
- 600 sq ft minimums on permanent structures
- mobile homes only need to 10 x 40′ in size (photo approval required with the HOA).
Cheap HOA Fees. For $288 / Annual you get:
- Weekly Trash Pickup (a $300 to $400 value on it’s own!)
- Maintenance Crew that grades & trenches the roads & ditches
- Access to the Boat Ramp – Directly on Lake Livingston!
- Access to Community Pavilion for Outdoor BBQs!
- Access to Community Basketball Court!
- Access to RV Pads – Need to move Right Now but Need time to work on your Lot? No problem! Use the Community Pads!
Taxes are only $120 per year; HOA fees are $288 per year.
Power Utility: Call Sam Houston Electric Company 800-458-0381. Meter installs cost a $300 deposit and $75 connection charge. Does not include any extra costs for line extensions, transformers, etc. that may be required after the inspector checks out the site. (Website)
Water & Sewer Utility: Aqua America handles Water and Sewer. Contact Ashely @ 281-651-0174. General Phone line is 877-987-2782. Cost is $750 to tap into Water and $650 to tap into Sewer. Does not include any extra costs for line extensions.(Website)
Cable & Internet & Telephone: Call Lake Livingston Communications 936-566-4242. Connection Fees are $55.00 for Internet Service Fee for installation with a Modem provided (You will need your own Wireless Router). (Website). Internet Speeds are available in a variety of packages up to 300 Mbps Down / 300 Mbps Up with Bundled Services for Cable, Internet and Phone available & priced separately.
Upon closing on the property, we recommend establishing a permanent 911 address as your first step before sending in applications for utility service. Utility providers will commonly require this and it makes your property easily searchable for emergency services.
Where to Obtain a 911 Address:
Polk County Office of Emergency Management
602 East Church Street, Suite 165
Livingston, TX 77351
Phone: 936-327-6820 ; 936-327-6826
Below is a link to the Polk County 911 Addressing Page. You’ll want to call their number and provide the Parcel ID and Legal Description. (Website)
Buyer Due Diligence:
Buyer is responsible for performing their own due diligence in researching the property for sale. All buyers should verify all information, contained herein or not, including access and utility accessibility and costs, and perform physical visits to the lot in order to satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Seller is not responsible for any misinformation in this ad. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Property is sold “AS IS”.
- Elegment ID: WIN_TX_Polk_Hamid41526
- County/State: Polk County, Texas
- Address: Lexington Rd, Livingston, Polk County, Texas, 77351
- GPS: 30.72514, -95.05439
- Parcel Number: 41526
- Size: 0.07 Acres
- Conveyance: Fees Simple
- Annual Taxes: $120 / Year
- Annual HOA / PO: $288 / Year
- Restrictions: Light restrictions require 600 sq ft minimums on permanent structures; mobile homes only need to 10 x 40′ in size
- Legal Description: LAKE LIVINGSTON VILLAGE SECTION 4 LOT 213
Tigerville Park Public Boat Launch:
Lake Livingston Village Owner’s Boat Launch:
How to arrange a visit to the land?
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.
Search GPS 30.72514, -95.05439 in Google Maps for Directions to the property.
- Northwest Corner: 30.72515, -95.05468
- Northeast Corner: 30.72514, -95.05439
- Southwest Corner: 30.72506, -95.05469
- Southeast Corner: 30.72504, -95.0544
STEP 1: Google Map for navigation: Google Map Link
STEP 2: Corner and Boundaries: Google Map Link
(when you are near the land, click this link on your phone to open Google Map, the RED BOX shows the land boundary, the FLASHING BLUE DOT shows where you are standing)